Redpill me on Mclaren Veeky Forums

Why all the hate?

Because they failed to make anything as good as the F1.

Also, McLaren P3.

They made one boring supercar, the MP4-12C. The F1 is the greatest machine ever forged by human hands, and their current lineup is all pretty excellent too. The P1 is utter insanity to drive compared to pretty much every other supercar you can buy today.

All of them are owned by rich teenagers, youtubers and arabs. (p1 and f1 excluded)

Why would anyone hate the 2016 Bathurst 12 hour winners, PWC champions, and BES drivers champions?

>Redpill me
Will you just fucking leave already...

they are bland and soulless

Go back to /v with your pol boogeyman shit

i cant redpill you but...
>interior quality of a bentley
>performance of an aston
>styling better than a jag
its basically the only british car worth anyones time at this point

They're the Apple of car companies.

They made a good car with Mercedes, everything after that was crap.

apple products are popular though. and apple actually makes money.

Right, but they're both companies that push overpriced products with unnecessarily complex and unique parts, they lose all their value after 3 years (unless you get the most expensive product, or their old stuff), and have a fanbase of circlejerking idiots with an undying love for a brand that doesn't care about its customers.

What is stopping McLaren from making an F2?

>NA V12
>6 speed
>center seat
>otherwise completely modern

>doesn`t even recognize Tesla

>unnecessarily complex
>Apple

But Apple is literally just a PC, but with its own proprietary shit.

Tesla is just run by a billionaire taking credit for the work of his engineer slaves, and under delivers on his promises.

Wait...

They don't need to have all proprietary shit though. They could have just used a normal fucking SATA connector for their drives, but no.

They are all science and no soul.

Mclaren performs well though Apple is mediocre shit which excels at the odd benchmark (IE Tesla)

Apples only marketing leverage is being different. That's it. That's their secret.

>And making huge profit margins on re-optimizing software for the same hardware over 4 years

Same engine in all their cars. Also, they have really bad depreciation.

>They made one boring supercar, the MP4-12C
How is that boring? Pls explain. It surely is more exciting than your Miata.

Wait, there was an existing hate on this car company? Must be Ferrari and Porsche fags.

Fuck I love the 570GT.

I like how people like you talk about these cars like you have driven them yourself.

Just because you've watched multiple car spotting/car reviews on them doesn't mean its boring.

Not him but pretty much everyone who reviewed it said it was boring. Can't remember the details, it was about 5 years ago that it came out.

I dont like the rear of the 5XX line, it looks too childish

But i fucking love the McLaren front, if its 5XX 6XX or P1

>Not him but pretty much everyone who reviewed it said it was boring
>but pretty much everyone who reviewed
Have you driven it you ass? Drive it, post pics here and speak.