Why on earth would you buy a rwd car. enough over steer to kill you. shit is uncontrollable

why on earth would you buy a rwd car. enough over steer to kill you. shit is uncontrollable.

fwd i understeer i pull the hand break to correct. reliable in snow.

Im playing dirt rally and fuck rwd cars suck dick.

either i cant drive or those things cant be controlled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhSonPwM8zE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't drive.

Though I will concede FWD is better in 90% of situations.

why on earth would you buy a fwd car. enough under steer to kill you. shit is uncontrollable.

rwd i oversteer i pull the wheel down to correct. fun in snow.

Im playing forza and fuck fwd cars suck dick.

There is a reason why rwd isn't in rally today.
Only fwd and awd

AWD Master race

well i just finished a race and after flipping, and spin i finished 6/8

but that hole gas to correct doesnt work on gravel and dirt because the more gas the more your car will act like a fish. the bmw starts flayling right and left till you flip.

half the fucking cars in dirt rally are rwd and im fucking mad. they dont even have older evos, no toyota gt4. WTF IS THIS GAME

Pls go away friend

dirt rally has odd physics, I've driven on mostly gravel my whole life and it handles nothing like it does in dirt

Stop replying to this thread you goddamned retards.

oh please tell me about how you drive your rwd car and take every corner without dying... or tell me about the winters

IRONY LVL 10000000000

oh boy this wont turn into a shitshow at all

I remember the first time I corrected an oversteer in light rain. Was taking a curve doing about 80 in my Shitstang. Felt the back sliding out, and it didn't click for a second. Then that "oh shit I'm facing the wrong vector." I hit the clutch and turned the other way and the wheels grabbed. The rush was like taking a hit of crack. The whole way home I had a stiffie.

>shit is uncontrollable
pic related. Its me controlling oversteer.

>hurr durrr rwd is scary
>oversteer is scary
>i have no idea how to control the throttle

grow some fucking bollocks.
also, in dirt rwd is much more fun, you can powerslide and just push yourself out of bends in rwd, with fwd youre just cucking yourself. get the E30, drive in finland track, learn the glory of controlling the car`s position when sideways not with just the wheel but also with power. pulling perfect powerslide on the edge while knowing that the only thing keeping you from crashing now is keeping the pedal mashed is awesome. get a steering wheel or go play nfs2015

I have a shitstang but the shittiest of the stangs [v6 04]

it was also raining, my wheels weren't inflated correctly 15psi in one, 25 in another.
suspension was bad.

So i take a left turn, car back slides....im in control. Start to let the steering wheel slip on my palm so it turns to the other side... "BOOM the shit stang saw a crowd" The back literally goes jumping from left to the right, my front is now facing the side walk, i let go of the automatic shifter [its a habit of holding the shifter]. put both hands on the steering wheel, turn the car immediately literally centimeters away from the curb. leave safely and understand the crowd control meme.

me in a FWD car.
In my moms versa, its snowing in Canada. i take a turn and the car doesn't turn and keeps going straight towards traffic.
PULL THE HAND BREAK. back kicks in. correct for the wrong and fixed.

ya your on the fucking asphalt. IM ON DIRT GRAVEL,SNOW, ICE, Concrete ....

>in dirt rwd is much more fun
ya hur durrr... i wanna waste time on a time attack while in racing on mount akina without the fucking gaurd rails ...
What dumb fuck wants to get a dangerous car or a car difficult to handle ?

>need take the ol E30 to the shop for engine swap and some rust work
>sadly i had to drive during winter salt time to the shop. did not have the time and money to do it during the summer
>slush, mush and snow everywhere
>semi bald kinda legal tires in the rear, some kinda good ones in the front
>engine is a 1.6 compensator clatter speciale M40
>fires right up after half a year sitting
>this thing wants fun
>oversteer errrrywhere
>no power needed, just control the throttle and some steering input
>sportsitzes keeping me comfy and tight
>during the whole 2h drive i had an enormous amount of fun. no fwd can match it.
get a rwd car or you cant call yourself a driving enthusiast.
rwd scary meme is a crutch for wankers who cant drive

>oversteer errrrywhere
>no power needed, just control the throttle and some steering input

exactly no power lose speed and time

>ya your on the fucking asphalt. IM ON DIRT GRAVEL, SNOW, ICE, Concrete...
Well this is obvious bait but in case you didn't notice the picture I posted is real life. You are talking about a video game. 2/10 because I replied

I drive fwd for daily use friend :DD

>Why on earth would anyone drive rwd?
Because fishtailing into oncoming traffic and forcing someone into the ditch while you continue down the whole road sideways is hilarious.

I do however take every corner in my rwd truck and haven't died yet too tho. I was just simply saying awd highschool fan boys are faggots, friend.

DR is a pseudo-sim that caters to the fake rally-fan crowd and bandwagoners. If you want an actual rally sim experience, then get RBR and the RSRBR mod. If you're stuck on console, then SLRE is still more authentic than DR with an actual abundance of FWD cars, you just won't get the same cinematic experience that DR delivers.

awd is where it's at mang
fwd is cancer

because under steer is what is bad and over steer is good

Except rwd is a meme.

You can literally have the same amount of fun in a fwd as a rwd.

The only argument rwd fags have is muh Driftu
I don't care to drift and all the cars I like are mostly awd

You are genuinely retarded if you think sending power to the steering wheels in a non-AWD application is better for handling

Pretty much this, learn how to drive.

why on earth would you buy a derivable car. enough steer to kill you. shit is uncontrollable.
parked i understeer i pull the hand break to stay in place. reliable in snow.
Im playing gta and fuck driving cars suck dick.

there's shitload of RWD cars in rally
But mostly AWD is king.
FWD cars got constantly BTFO by rwd cars before audi came in. Most group b was MR

>he only argument rwd fags have is muh Driftu
no it's "less understeer"
and "lol I'm bored today, lets turn my 50hp shitbox into a 1000hp shitbox"
FWD can't handle more than 250hp (inb4 muh hot hatches, good luck getting that intelligent traction control system in your shitbox. Even then that shit barely works)
Also weight transfer.
FWD's only benefits is that it's cheaper to make and easier for complete retards who can't drive. That's where it ends.

does sage still work?

RWD isn't a meme, it makes perfect sense to have the drive wheels and steering wheels be separate because it spreads out wheel loading and helps avoid understeer and oversteer for that bit longer
even the best AWD systems when in good conditions usually want to be rear-biased to avoid understeer on power-on turn in

rally cars are awd
its stupid to use fwd or rwd

WHAT IF
YOU HAD
FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
REAR WHEEL STEERING

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honda prelude
still a car ruined by being FF.
Fuck honda.

AWD or RWD Oversteer in low-traction conditions
>correct
>stay on course
>blast eurobeat

FWD understeer in low traction conditions
>you're already off course
>you have no steering and no power becasue lol fwd
>attempt to correct by reducing power to wheels
>lol nope
>lock rear wheels to try and move front wheels somewhere else and set yourself up for pulling out of the slide
>lol nope still no traction
>die

all mid enigined cars.
They just turned the driver seat around because FWD is for people who don't give slightest fuck bout driving.

v8 rear engined
fwd with rear steering
can hold about 12 passengers
only two people know how to drive it and one of them died while doing so
youtube.com/watch?v=IhSonPwM8zE
meant to be attached to an air ship

you should post this on /v/
this is a car board

>Drives car in videogame
>"This is an actual representation of how cars handle in real life, and I will base my assumption on the nature of cars purely on this videogame." -OP

youd be a forklift

That's a perfect recipe for snap over correction. Don't make a habit of jumping on the clutch.

>no it's "less understeer"
Id rather understeer and fix with a simple handbrake than fucking over steer and the back of my car flipping left and right.

>FWD can't handle more than 250hp
well you have now earned yourself a certified retard badge.

>Also weight transfer.
Why the fuck would i go through all the trouble of learning and understanding the extensive shit behind weight tranfer when its made a lot simpler to understand in an awd car.

>FWD's only benefits is that it's cheaper to make and easier for complete retards who can't drive. That's where it ends.

and now my friend you've been ranked to a certified full retard.

amazing and thx

well... your retarded ... but ok .

first driving a fwd in harsh winter conditions.
understeer extremely. brain says lock the back wheels. Pull hand brake correct the understeer.

you are really stupid if you didnt know that.
i got it by instinct.

Even in video games RWD is better though. OP just sucks in all aspects of life.

nah ive driven mustangs and other rear wheel drive cars... when your back starts flayling left and right ... gl and hf experiencing the last moments of your life.

if your playing need for speed then maybe... but forza and dirt ... your fucked.

I have several Forza and Dirt games and I always use RWD or AWD, never front unless the race forces me to. I fucking love ripping around in RWD and drifting the corners on dirt/gravel/snow.

Also in real life I drive nothing but RWD and I've lived in northern NY or VT for the 10 years I've had my license. I get around in winter just fine and often drive above the speed you should for the road conditions. As long as I've got deep tread on my front tires, I can control oversteer with the throttle and rip skids all the way to work. The only time I have a problem is when the front tires lose grip because then it doesn't matter where I point them or what I do with the rear. But that only happens if I'm driving on shit worn out tires.

Forgot to mention, I've never had an accident in the winter. Otherwise, I've gone off the road once in the middle of summer and it was to avoid a head-on collision that wasn't my fault.

this is poor bait

Good job OP

And then they built an FWD cuckbox

well if you enjoy fwd so much you want to ignore facts okay.

itt retarded video game players dont know what understeer is.

>just use the brakes!
hmm.. no shit.

using the brakes isn't exactly fast.

look at all these replies
read the op
>fwd i understeer i pull the hand break to correct
are all you guys retarded
stinkiest troll thread

looks like a bmw with a custom hood/drill intake

mind giving me the name of the part?

*grill

>either i cant drive or

Let me stop you right there.

you're not supposed to play the game with m+kb
at least get a controller so you can controll throttle.

if you're already using controller or wheel+pedals, then get gud

keyboard and im tapping that shit like i tapped your dads prostate.

funny, I'm playing GRID 2 and I can't stand fwd cars