Which car are you planning on getting next year br/o/s?

Which car are you planning on getting next year br/o/s?

Pic related is one candidate, currently looking at the financing options.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xB6ZZnnTuRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw Commodores will be FWD 4banngers in a year
Feels bad man.

The current gen of its replacement can be had with a twin tarbo V6 and AWD though. Hell, that very twin turbo V6 is built in Australia.

60-70's muscle car i have not decided on a model yet.

I'm buying it in cash around March or April. Will be my first manual car, I'm excited.

>The current gen of its replacement can be had with a twin tarbo V6
[citation needed]

It's getting replaced by the Opel/Vauxhall Insignia or some derivative thereof, right? The Insignia OPC/VXR has a twin turbo V6.

The new insignia OPC gets a i4

>buying in cash
nice, more power to you user

still want my v6 muh 'stang, but seeing as how it's going to be a new year, i might settle for the new 6th gen models

I really want an alpine but I can't wait till end of 2017.

Well, shit. Source?

The previous Insignia has a twin turbo V6, the one it's being replaced with does not.

Just google it

Alright so from what I can gather, the next OPC is getting a turbo 4 like everything else because fuck you Europe, and the Commodore is getting an NA 3.6l V6 option.

Yep. Apparently for now a turbocharged V6 option has been played down by Holden citing packaging constraints.
I'm pretty disappointed myself, but I'm also anticipating Walkinshaw Performance to develop inhouse dealer fitted tuning and supercharger kits as they do with the current V8 Holdens and HSVs...

That's a realistic enough prediction isn't it?

They'll probably come up with something, I mean they'll have to if they want to keep selling stuff.

>For DD:
--- '06 - '08 Forester XT 5-speed ---
Drop in VF34 turbo, tune to 18 psi til it blows. Then custom build motor with a 20G turbo. Ideally swap in STi trans / diffs. Suspension depends on where I live in this future.

Vid: 20G Forester runs 11.0 in the 1/4.
youtube.com/watch?v=xB6ZZnnTuRg

>Project 1
--- Keep my '95 Miata ---
Drop in a VVT 1.8, the NB 6-speed, and a GT28RS turbo tuned w/ MegaSquirt.

>Project 2
--- '95 - '99 Eclipse GSX 5-speed ---
Buy with blown motor, restore it, drop in a crate 2.3L with a GT30R turbo.

No v8 no buy

Exactly. Unless they bring the Camaro this side of the Pacific, they'll need some sort of performance flagship, even if it won't the a halo car.
A force fed V6 Opel based Commodore makes sense with the way the Australian Touring Car Championship is headed with four and six cylinders. Having a point of commonality makes sense from an advertising perspective.

>Drop in a VVT 1.8, the NB 6-speed, and a GT28RS turbo tuned w/ MegaSquirt.

>Buy with blown motor, restore it, drop in a crate 2.3L with a GT30R turbo.

I like making things up too.

A turd gen

3G Honda Prelude

92 black turbo MR2 pretty much completely stock at 170,000km