The gas station is my mortal enemy

comfy DD tbqh.

my first Honda as well.

My tire slayer

what part of CT

...it's just a fucking Z

That's sick. Is that a 2016?
You aughta tint them windows though

Yea it is, I plan on it next summer when it's sunnier out.

Don't go too dark man. I had 5% on my last car and I literally had to roll the windows down at night because I couldnt see jack

How has the 370z been for daily driving?
Is it a manual?
Been interested in them but worried about the whole CSC problem...

Not him but they're not exactly expensive. Selling mine for a 335i though

It's been a blast for daily driving honestly. So far, no issues with the CSC and I'm at 32k miles. Not a huge deal really, you can get the part online for $100 and have her replaced, not too bad. I just hope that if it does become an issue I notice it before it gives and burns the clutch disk.

Yep it's manual, 6-speed, has to be.. I refuse to drive automatics :P

Base model 3400 that I got for free. All the torque is at the bottom and the tires are shit. FWD burnouts have never been comfier.

OH OK excuse me I didn't know we had rich chads on fucking Veeky Forums. Sorry not everybody is a fucking rich little bitch like you. What did your daddy buy you that shit, and by daddy I mean the nigger that fucks your butthole everyday

I'm Pros:
Looks fucking great, although that's limited to black IMO.
Surprisingly fast, especially when downshifting into about 4-5k RPM then planting your foot down
Handles surprisingly well (when did retards start calling it pigfat anyway, the only comparable cars that are slighter are considerably slower)
Interior is way better than you'd expect
Reasonably reliable
Decent driver feedback

Cons:
Clutch is on-off (common complaint but I don't mind)
Impossible to shift smoothly; I've driven a ton of manual cars smoothly within 10 minutes but even after two years my shifting is jerky as hell with the Z. This is honestly a big reason I'm selling it; between this and the revs taking an hour to fall between shifts the transmission just ruins the car fo rme
lmao nissan paint
Value may tank when the Z35 is introduced
HOLY FUCKING BLINDSPOTS, BATMAN
REAR-VIEW VISIBILITY? WHAT'S THAT?

Im in Milford hbu

that pic was taken at the previous owners place tho, in the nicer part of New Haven

$10 says this retard is an underage civic driver

>slighter
lighter*

Oh, also road noise is fucking loud in it

yes it has flaps Look more closely-er

WRB best blue
If I had garage and more dosh. would have one of these too

Haha yes on the non-smooth shifting. I thought I had gotten bad at shifting, but it's just the car. It's not a huge deal, if you shift slowly it can be done smoothly..

saw a green hatchback civic with the wheels leaning fucking sideways today. painted (probably spraypaint) bright neon green with stickers alllll over the fucking place. I'll take your wager of $10 and bet he's the driver.

>If I had garage and more dosh. would have one of these too

I recommend it.

(you)

Got rid of mine a month ago...

Very accurate and that road noise... There is no sound deadening material around the rear wheels so you hear every fucking pebble.

I got a little fortunate with mine though, Bought it certified used from carmax with just under 20k miles... 9 months later carfax shows it was in a wreck before I got it, Have it checked out and everything but the roof and trunk lid were repainted, front end was replaced... carmax said, No frame damage you're shit out of luck... Got a lawyer because california. 10 fucking months later, Lawyer wins a big case with the supreme court on another similar case (supreme court ruled carmax is breaking consumer protection laws) then flexes muscle on my case and carmax folds... buying the car back for $34K total ($13k paid off the car, $2800 went to the lawyer and i got the rest back).

So I have a 2017 Camaro 2SS now

sadly I spent money on another toy instead of saving for down payment on house. SO that wont be for a while. If i didn't live in the Midwest I would DD this thing. Going fast in cars doesn't give me boner anymore

the Bromaro.

>let's Ford and Chevy live in peace together
I like your kind

I love that. I want to buy my first car soon, if I have enough money I want the Camaro 2SS as well, it's such an awesome car with the updates.

I've toyed with the idea of getting a bike but I live in the PNW. It'd end up sitting in my garage 8+ months out of the year.

I've also witnessed a few bike wrecks. I enjoy the fact that I could fuck up in the evo and still have a solid chance of walking away lol

Banana for scale... Love it!

As long as you in gear and don't hit anything while sliding you will probably be fine. If its 40+ ill go ride I went one day in the 20's and I couldn't feel my hands and ended up stalling a few times. I would say get one because once you go fast on one cars just don't make you feel the same.

>130 in the wrx is like hey we going fast

>130 on the bike is holy fuck my boner is about to rip through my pants

I think its the fact that I could die that makes it so much more exciting. I ride with a small group and only a few have crotch rockets. One dude rides a Harley with his lady on the back. other buddy has some 80's Kawasaki that tops out at 96. Dude with a fucking hopped up gsxr 1000 (that thing is fucking scary)I cant remember what kind of power its putting out now but I got on it once and was like no thanks this thing wants to kill me.

was unable to find bread for hood.

They both serve a purpose. Camaro is my fun project car which currently has no speedo tacho working windows, blower motor/ heater core, parking break or horn. The bronco is my junk hauler to get all my gear to and from work and occasionally hit rougher terrain on the way to work.

Good taste

>when the Z35 is introduced

Your great grandchildren will tell you about it on your deathbed, user.

I'm really considering buying a shitbox daily just so I don't have to leave her parked at work all day

Shitbox dailies are the best. I beat the piss out of my Integra every day because I can buy a new engine for $500. And I can also do any stupid mod that pops into my head without feeling bad because it's already been raped so hard by the previous owners that anything I do is an improvement by default, then I have my weekend car that only gets driven in perfect weather for fun or the occasional Friday drive to work.

Do it, you won't regret it. This is such a great little piece of shit, and since it's ugly I don't care it anyone dings it or hits it or whatever.

I'm interested in getting a 370z as a daily driver. My Celica finally shit the bed and I've been debating getting one even before my Celica died. I really don't want to daily drive my C6. Os the road noise that bad? In my C6 I can't hear the road, just the engine.

pretty much sums it up. I've driven my dads 370 more than a few times and I just don't really like the clutch. The noise doesn't bother me much cause I can just turn up music louder.

Hmm fuck. I'm going to go test drive one tomorrow at a dealership. My second choice was the new RF Miata but no dealership in my area has them yet. I really just want something sporty to daily drive. I'm still in mouring that my Celica GTS shit the bed. That car was a blast to drive.

I think its fun but i wouldn't want to own it myself

are mine
>still haven't been able to talk him into running the wrx
>maybe one day he will

>tfw no gf

who cares you have a sweet as 135i or 128i (?)

It's a fun daily, even if it's mostly interstate driving.

Braver than I

That's true my cars can't leave me. It's a 135i

am i considered Rich

Nice choices. I considered both of these vs. what I bought. Next car will prob be a 135i or M2.

>velociter with HREs
top kek. that said I own the twin of your car. What have you done to it? I know its retarded but I'm thinking H&R lowering springs, SSK, and EVILLA exhaust and chassis braces.

>HREs on a Hyundai

>no bags

Come at me bros! I'll kill you on the touge

Heh,
03 gti with 186000 miles, fun car this is. Picture before I replaced the front end with a new one because previous owner was a piece of shit.

Does anyone daily an ZZW30?
I'm wondering how it is for daily since I'm gonna get it in a few months for DD/track beater

Gas mileage isn't much of an issue desu.

But 130 bruh the leaders too much bruh ride or die bruh does everyone know I have a bike now did I mention it guys how bad ass I am cause I have a motorcycle like I could die bruh and my Mohawk on my helmet let's the world know I'm an edgelord. Do you guys even ride

Love AWD+General Altimax in the snow

>these are FWD
I never knew
I'm dissapointed. But not that it would matter because I'm european and we don't have them here anyways
dayum my nigga it's a beauty

Why don't you want to DD your c6? Having driven both, the c6 is much more livable than a 370Z in practically every way.

Are camaros reliable?

Color is a pain in the ass to keep clean, but other than that I have no complaints

10mpg for life.

Where 2 cop FSWerks sticker

no bully pls is me first car

my K04'd MK6 GTI that I daily.

Here you go.

Poorfag gtfo

How practical are trucks like this if you want to move something? It seems like you have to lift shit pretty high to get it into the bed.

Other than that they're aestatic as fuck, too bad I never see them in yurop

WTB proof pls

This isnt my hyundai. but the color is correct.
my car is completely stock. i was thinking of just placing Ksport coilovers, a swaybar and RPF1 rims with Pzero tires, but im poor and im not sure if its truely work upgrading. i dont even have a turbo

10/10

>maybe?

Probably gonna buy a newer one in the next two years or so.

Big. Meaty. Tires.

Looks like a fun drive.

Bugeye a cute

i came

GASKETS REEEEEEEE

>Why don't you want to DD your c6?
Mine is a 2011 with only 6k miles. I strickly drive it for pleasure and car shows. I don't want to rack up a shit ton of miles on it. I like the 350/370 and was wondering how it dorve overall. I don't really expect it to compete with a Corvette but if its a similar ride like my Celica then I wouldn't mind using it as a DD.

Everything looks better it in black, but the upkeep on it is fucking hard. Anything and everything will show up. I make it a habit to ONR wash my car every week as well as apply wax once a month. It's a pain in the ass but the payoff is worth it. Black Corvettes look slick af with a shine to it.

Its got a full set of wheels just put the old 16s on the back for new years burnouts

New Haven here

usually in milf picking up milfs at the mall

>richfag
>370z

Holy shit man, you should really neck yourself if you think a Z is unattainable for the average joe.

happy new year, br/o/s

Happy new years, bro.

Here's some T H I C C i drive every day.

My shitbox