Fuck the Z06 vs GTR SHITPOSTERS

Why the fuck is the corvette vs gtr thing still a meme when pic related absolutely shits on both of them without even trying? Why would anyone even consider buying a z06 or a GTR when they are each so absurdly outclassed by an ACR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUK2ZmDz7eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice shitpost you dirty gay

mean

I'm with you bro. I'm tired of all the GTR ZO6 shitposting here.

That's the old Viper though

No one wants to spend his money in an unreliable piece of shit.

>any year
>buying a Dodge

Only americans are able to make a car that can have a total coolant failure in a parking lot.

if the viper is so good why is it being discontinued because no sales?

Because the Viper, and the ACR in particular, are not a comfortable car to drive. The interior is cramped, the seats aren't supportive or comfortable, there's too much road noise, the suspension is so firm that it feels like the axles were welded to the frame, the hood is extremely long from the driver's seat, and so on.

The Corvette and the GTR are loved the world over because of how user friendly they are, while the Viper is an unforgiving brute of a car

>I watched a Doug video and I'm now an expert on Vipers

You forgot the part on the GTR where it killed a GTR fanboy.

You know that guy did an stupid and illegal modification to his car right?

They don't come garbage from the factory like your Dodge.

>I unironically watched a Doug video.
>I maek jokes about a near 30 year old car having an issue.

Damn, you're dumb as shit.

y'all see the twingo in the back?

Nissan BTFO'd by Toyota

Sounds like you don't have your license yet, bud.

T. Benchracing shitposter

Lmao a 30 old radiator hose cracked
>hurr fug chrysler lol

Im actually not bench racy at all, I just wanted to understand why the bench racers on Veeky Forums don't include the ACR in the comparison when it costs a similar amount but BTFOs both of them

When the new one came out they absolutely did benchrace it a shitton. It fell out of fashion because their complex is centered around Chevy and Nissan.

OP here, guess what I just saw at the gym?
>pic extremely super duper related: deluxe

is this bait? i sure hope so

because the viper is a track car, that happens to be street legal
same reason no one compares lap times to kit cars and oversized karts like ariel atoms or radicals

I can't imagine it being significantly less livable than a first gen Gallardo, which I wouldn't have any trouble DDing honestly.

I already told you in the last thread

>same reason no one compares lap times to kit cars and oversized karts like ariel atoms or radicals

That's actually a bad example since the Viper meets the same regulations of safety as the hyper cars. Kit cars and radicals don't even have airbags.
>Evo GSR
Holy shit i had no idea those cars were that heavy... and with a fucking 4 cylinder too? i remember when those cars used to be just tin cans with large wings and fog lamps.

What last thread? I didn't see that one

No car that passes safety ratings is undrivable on city streets, people are full of shit

Dodge only set laptimes with none road legal tires.

Nice FR-S shame about the shit framing.

>That's actually a bad example since the Viper meets the same regulations of safety as the hyper cars. Kit cars and radicals don't even have airbags

Between the ACR and the Radical only one of them was legaly alowed to drive on the roads around the 'ring.

A "pigfat" 2012 dodge challenger SRT8 has a faster lap time than a GTR lol

nissan fanboys BTFO

>Corvette decimated by a Fiat with a 25 year old Chrysler truck motor
When will GM finally compete?

There's no GTR in the rankings you've cropped there genius. Good job picking on a V6 econobox Nissan tho

>3000lb car
>lightweight
>it'a a fucking focus

They truly are everywhere.

>domestitard makes false claims then refuses to show his face again

>undrivable on city streets

What is "undrivable"? just being highly uncomfortable? even that there exist corvette magnetic ride control-like aftermarket dampers/shocks made for the viper which makes the car much more comfortable without sacrificing performance (actually heard it improves performance if anything) I've also watched videos of ACR vipers being driven on the road and i'm not sure what i'm missing other than obviously needing to manually raise the ride-height for certain roads as appose to automatic ride-height adjustment of most super cars (even then 918s and Laferraris can still scrape over stuff).

I don't really follow. are you saying there are sources suggesting they tried to take the Viper to the ring and was denied being able to legally drive on the roads around it?

>somehow knows it's from a doug video
>makes fun of people for watching doug

my bad, thought 2009 GTR Nismo when i saw 2009 370z Nismo

still impressive its faster than all those cars below it. Especially how its only a 1/10th of a second slower than a corvette

no cars from before the 90s

>being this new
It's been done nugga.
Viper slays the GTR while costing less which is indeed hilarious. As for the z06, it costs substantially less than the Viper, so pitting the two against each other is pointless as the viper should be faster; which it is.

viper>vette>911>gtr

Is no one going to point out that this is straight up wrong?

The 2015 GTR Nismo's time is 7:08.68 and it's MSRP is $111k.
The 2015 Corvette ZR1's fastest time is 7:19.63 and it's MSRP is $111k.
The fastest Nurburg time for a viper was 7:12.13 for the 2010 Viper SRT10 ACR and it's MSRP is 90k. and it doesn't have an interior.

There's a reason why the GTR is so respected. Also, you don't have to support your love of american cars with flat out lies.

Let me tell you why you're retarded.

>gtr nismo N-attack is $111
nope, $280k.
>zr1
see pic related, z06 is current flagship model now
>fastest viper is 7:12
nope
youtube.com/watch?v=MUK2ZmDz7eo

I've never lost one of these arguments and I know virtually every automotive fact that exists both online and in books. Keep that in mind of you'd like to proceed.

LMAO I'm not OP or the gtr fag you're arguing with, but we got a real fuckin autismo on our hands here.
>every automotive fact that exists both online and in books
KEK

I'm gonna trust an SRT ad because they say so? Sure, bud.

>hurr knowin shit be lame yo!
Laugh it up. We're both on the same board and I have a the higher automotive IQ; I win by default.

Don't then. Stay stupid.

Nice job completely fucking up the comparison. No one is talking about the old acr, the newest gen has no nurburgring time yet due to the speed limits imposed. It beats the gtr on nearly every other track hard

>higher automotive IQ

Veeky Forums autism is more real than I thought it was

>I've never lost one of these arguments whenever I cite fake laptimes
stay BTFO

How is everyone wrong?

The n-attack wasn't sold in the USA, but it was a $52k package ontop of the Nismo. The Nismo was $151k in the USA as of 2015.

So it is $203k. Or more than that when it includes getting a dealer in Japan to order the parts there and ship them from Japan. More if you're overnighting from Japan. Then you have to install them.

>see pic related, z06 is current flagship model now
the zr1 is still faster at the ring, thats why gm has never released any times...

stay btfo