2017 Ford Mustang is being sold by Ford for $43,000 in the UK

>2017 Ford Mustang is being sold by Ford for $43,000 in the UK.

>what are taxes and import fees
Didn't it cost like 110,000 USD in Sweden or something?

Take the ferry across the pond and you'll end up paying $130.000 for a bonestock mustang with a v8.

20% Tax would make it only $4,800 more expensive. So $29,800.

The other $13,200 is 100% Ford

Netherlands,

they really hate them over here. One guy in my street has one. V8 and everything. Could have literally bought a fleet of e46 v8 bimmers for that money but whatever.

They'll be other charges too.
But why would anyone buy one? It'll be wrong hand drive and you can get something German that's much better suited to our country.

Actually they made a special UK version with the wheel on the correct side for the UK.

The current gen Mustang is the first Mustang to be officially sold in the UK.

>2017 Ford Mustang GT with perfomance pack is being sold for $43k (including taxes) in the UK

I don't really see the problem.

>this thread

Thank God, I live in the US.

41k on Spain for the ecoboost meme and 49 k for the GT one

Why shouldn't it be the same price? Why are Ford price gouging?

Why are they not following the Mustang ethos which is a powerful car that regular joes can afford? The only people that can buy Mustangs in the UK are people that want to be different than Jag owners.

When Trump gives us a free trade deal this shit will stop right?

All euro Mustang GT are the Premium with the performance package and include all taxes in the price unlike your retarded country.

35k GBP isn't that expensive though?
I've seen like 3 different GTs on the road already, first thing I noticed was that it's not as big as I imagined them to be.

>he thinks it's only sales tax for a new car that adds to the cost

You're a retard that doesn't understand global trade

Are you retarded or doing it on purpose?
US and yuro mustangs are the same price, it's just that yurop only gets the top trim with perf package because that's what yuros like

Noice
Do they have the v8 eco boost yet?

A 35k car is richfag tier.

No it isn't you fucking poorfag

UK specification (Ecoboost Premium with Performance pack and 200A) is $34k in the US

Are we doing that game where we pretend that Britain is a wealthy country to impress Americans on Veeky Forums?

There are very few people in Britain that have £35k SPARE that they can spend on a car that wouldn't be more suited to spending on something else.

For a person to not care about wasting £35k they need to be a richfag.

>what is financing

35k cars are middleclass tier lmao

>$42k usd
>richfag tier

>£500-£600 a month

Yes middleclass are richfags. You'd need to be on at least £45k a year.

>Your monthly income
stop being poor

>middleclass are richfags
You're just poor holy fucking shit

>Having £600 spare a month after rent, food, bills etc

Billionaires fuck off.

And the UK price is 39k$ including taxes

So roughly the same.

You're either a student or still live with your parents and haven't worked out how the world works. Most people in the UK are poor as shit and struggle to make ends meet.

Stop trying to impress random yanks on the internet.

I'm not even British you fucking retard. People are obviously buying these cars so there's something wrong with your argument

Why are you commenting about the socio-economic state of Britian if you don't live there?

>People are obviously buying these cars

Yes rich people

And you do?

Besides, rich people are buying 911s and McLarens, which cost more than twice as much

>durr I can't afford it that must mean it's for rich people

When I say "rich" I don't necessarily mean millionaires.

The Mustang is not affordable in the UK by the average working stiff by any stretch of the imagination.

It isn't really all that affordable by the average working American either, unless you get the basic bitch tier V6

The V8 premium package, the one they sell in the UK, costs nearly $40k, which is only slightly less than the UK price

TL;DR go kill yourself

As the average uk wage is £26,500 I'd say yeah, It's relatively expensive.

It's not affordable by most working class in the US either you retard.

>yurop only gets the top trim with perf package because that's what yuros like

Or, rather, we won't buy a shitty 'muscle' car with a V6 in it and a beam axle taken off a truck, and our standards on trim levels are higher than the US

He supports isolationism

>6th gen Mustang
>beam axle
lol

>our standards on trim levels are higher than the US
>land where A/C is optional

Why don't you?
You wouldn't be more concerned about the economy than your quality of life would you?

I was pointed out that cars exported and imported to the US would get expensive, not cheaper, if they aligned with his views.

Nothing about promotion.

Right.
But that's good because everyone knows that US car markers are on their knees and need all the help they can get.

And really, lower-middle class people only earn 16-21k. Thankfully our used market is far better than the US one, or else no one would drive; new cars are too fucking expensive and you need one if you want a job in the UK.

>what is shipping costs
>what is value added tax
Mustang GT in Germany is 43,000€.
That's $45,200.
Minus value added tax leaves $38,000.
American Mustang GT without tax is $33,200.
Gap is $4,800 and includes shipping across an ocean.

Fuck off mate.
Middle class people have degrees, so unless they took something like art history or English they'll easily earn over the average.
Of course if they're a mogoloid they'll still earn fuck all.

$43 000?

Lucky shits

Theres no V8 ecoboost

DOLLAR STRONK !!

Why not

Wait for GT500

It's new to the market, thats why

smaller market
has to be redesigned and shipped across the world..
taxes

americans continue to show they have no understanding of basic economics

>Why shouldn't it be the same price?
why would it be?

The V8 with auto tranny starts at $47,000 in the Czech Republic. That's without any extras. I'm fairly sure it's cheaper to import it from the US.

>shipping costs
>customs costs
>compliance, registration, taxes, higher insurance because import
probably not

I'm still confused as to how the Mustang is the best selling sports coupe in the world. It just doesn't seem like the Mustang sells well overseas do to high cost. Is there just no competition?