He doesn't take the long way home

>He doesn't take the long way home
>He doesn't enjoy driving

>fuel is free

ˇI do but I try to stop because it's ridiculously unsafe taking the touge home with traffic

One of my faggot friends keeps taking the long way to get places because he "has a lot on his mind"

>mfw waiting in the cold because this fag probably took a wrong turn somewhere

Are you a bus rider

No I just hate trying to meet him somewhere and having to wait for him to catch up even though we left at the same time

>tfw the long way is just more straight roads.

Help

But user I do
Granted it's not that much longer than my usual route but it's a lot nicer scenery

if its all straight roads then you pick the one with nicer scenery. its not rocket science user

There is no nice scenery in my area. There are no fun roads. There are no hills.

But the cost of living is super low.

Straight way home is straight on 405
Long way around is PCH, smelling the salty air, watching the waves
Then taking some windy road through the canyons
Pretty relaxing to take the long way home.
However it does burn more gas. I think like +5-10 mile detour, but I'm going 40 mph in 3rd gear winding the engine up as opposed to the boring 5th gear hypermiling on the 405.

>having friends
hahah noob

Work is 3-5 miles away.

I take the long way home because the short way home is nothing but a bunch of stop signs and lights. Takes me the same amount of time, but is 2 miles longer.

The math checks out.

>have to park in the street
>have to get home before everyone else to find a spot

gas ain't cheap bruh

>He enjoys driving his 1.0 liter shitbox
Kek poorfag

Fuck you buddy, going home from work for me is either five minutes or an hour & twenty minutes depending on which of two available routes I choose

Jesus do you live in Nebraska?

Walking there or riding the bus?

>fastest route home is 50 minute drive
>longer route is an hour and 45 minutes and runs through the ghetto

The bus passes by twice a day. On weekdays

Public transport is a joke here