/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Happy birthday Konohamaru edition

Coming soon: Road to Boruto
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns

Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo

Other various info:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MW93It3y0o
vocaroo.com/i/s0qKrGS8kuoE
vocaroo.com/i/s1IJPktijV95
twitter.com/Narutovideogame/status/796278851382951936
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rin

is cute

is dead

Sarada's different. She unlocked Sharingan because she was happy. Who knows what MS will take. Like said, probably an even happier moment.

Should Naruto have? Yes.

Will Kishi have let him? Can't tell. Logic takes a backseat to drama.

Boruto seemed unfamiliar with Kurama.

Konohamaru was a better character as a kid, desu. As an adult he has the personality of a wet blanket and is going to be Yamato 2.0

Plus, his adult design looks like shit. Kishi could have done better.

>As an adult he has the personality of a wet blanket
Most adults have the personality of a wet blanket it's what we call 'growing up'.

I dunno, I like that they gave him a sexy man voice instead of keeping him with the same one he had as a 12 year old.

Most everyone IRL, kids and adults, have shitty unmemorable personalities and no wizard powers. It's what we call "why people like fiction".

Would dadruto be the perfect husbando if they gave him an actual man voice instead of a girl voice?

A thousand times yes. Why oh why couldn't he get the Goku treatment?

And have Johnny Yong Bosch voice him.

He got the Goku treatment

The dub Goku treatment.

So the dub most characters treatment

They're not switching his voice for the English dub, though?

Bump

I think what that user is saying is, most dub characters get a male VA when they grow up and Naruto is an exception

Do naruto and sasuke's ridiculous powerlevels ruin a lot of storytelling potential in the boruto series?

Dude, just got to make the villains even MORE powerful.

Yeah, because we know that anything that comes around won't be a real threat if ninja jesus and his boyfriend are around, and if something can deal with those two then how the fuck is Bort supposed to deal with it?

So what, just have naruto and sasuke keep fighting everyone?

Nah dude just more aliens lmao

It's basically the way they need to go, as Naruto and Sasuke can handle pretty much 100% of all terrestrial threats.

>aliens lmao

Coming up next on Naruto ----- in SPACE!

kek

They could just introduce gods. Like, actual gods. People like Jashin if he's real.

Well, if not, at least the Job Squad will get to meet him, at at yet-to-be-determined point in the future

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

Is this real?

When is Planewrong going to start his game REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>Since I've made those sketches I've changed the "spats" to just be a continuation of the striped leotard thing

wtf i hate drawfag now

???

Drawfag posted some old sketches of Waniko wearing spats, but he's changed it now.

This is bad because spats are love

Never.

>studiomegane does another Naruto opening
youtube.com/watch?v=1MW93It3y0o

I couldn't reconcile the spats/shorts with the swimsuit-looking thing in a way I thought looked nice and not like a superhero wearing underpants over their clothes. If you have a good way of doing that please draw something out for me.

Okay, I drew something for you

So the bullied is going to do a murder suicide?

How else is someone supposed to respond to bullying?

Find out the bullie's home address and burn their home down?

Ignore it? Actual bullies are usually sad little chucklefucks who have failing self-confidence who attempt to boost their own self-confidence by attacking others, or else people who have way too much self-confidence and will get their shit pushed in

GM said something about jashin cultists, right? Can't remember if he said anything about jashin himself.

What do you think the plot hook that gets job squad involved with the cultists will be?

Arata discovers Jashin in the gulag and becomes the cultists

I've already basically resigned it to not happening as long as the other game is going, since with everyone spread across so many timezones, it's already taking up what is basically the only workable time

So job squad has to go save arata from a cult? How will they convince him to leave?

>implying it won't be an Heart of Darkness scenario

Then why bother rescuing him at all if he's completely insane and likes it there? They should just leave him with his new people.

But I was going to suggest that arata would have joined just to try to get the immortality powers, and doesn't actually believe any of it, but job squad doesn't know this and rescues him literally right before he gets the powers.

Well they wouldn't know going in, if they did know then they'd probably be going in to stop him.

why stop him from getting immortality powers? They probably don't know about the immortality powers and are just there, they think, to save him from life in a cult.

So are when and where is the game gonna happen? Is it here or on some other site?

Yamato's VA also voiced Hakuoro in Utawarerumono
then guess what happened

Are you talking about the R20 game?

>you'll witness Turkroach sticking his kebab meat into Magical pussy of deadfish Mage
feels bad mang

>implying they won't all have a go

>Page 9

>two semi-accurate turkroaches and one asian ladyboy
wow

Yes

Make the leotard thing shaped like a one piece swimsuit. You can have the thing and the spats now.

The R20 game? It happens on Roll20, the GM used to stream it but it's slow and text based so it's not fun to watch.

thats turkroach too
so this guy is

Are we going to have parent-child bonding episodes?

Perhaps. Although to be fair, they were noticeably stronger than any living characters and most Edos one or two power-ups before.

>Are we going to have parent-child bonding episodes?
like this?

No. I mean platonic for god's sake, get your damn dirty mind out of the /d/ gutter

>platonic
like The Last?

Fuck you

I wonder what Hinata would think about swearing?
I wonder if she swears during sexytime

probably, with all these surpressed urges

vocaroo.com/i/s0qKrGS8kuoE
Give me stuff to say boyos.

Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!

>that
>/d/

Alright mate

vocaroo.com/i/s1IJPktijV95

pretty good

Well dang.
Any deets on how to join up on that shit? Just made an R20 account.

>oh...is that you mom?

Oh there aren't any spaces available the join, if plane ever runs his game there might be an empty space by now.

tHANKS BUD

Did you see the movie? He's still the same character, if a little more mature. Sometimes.

Why is the only variation in bodies between girls in this series their breast size?

laziness. but the males don't have much variation either.

Well some of them have penises too

which ones?

Haku, you're waifu

>you're waifu
>you are waifu
why thank you user, but my name isn't Haku.

not yet

Kishimoto can't draw an ass to save his life

If I buy the season pass for UNS4 will I get Road to Boruto?

No

twitter.com/Narutovideogame/status/796278851382951936

>will have characters more powerful, in a fictional universe, than a given enemy ruin a lot of storytelling

Why do people say this? It's not like Jiraiya couldn't have easily handled Zabuza and Haku if he had actually been there. Just don't have Sauce and Nardo chaperone their children's missions.

>It's not like Jiraiya couldn't have easily handled Zabuza and Haku if he had actually been there
wat

Anyway, it's not a problem. nardo is stuck in the village behind his desk and Sauce is off doing Sauce things and doesn't really need an explanation. Just have the threats be more subdued and more clandestine and you can have a decent story. Like stopping a terrorist cell from releasing a deadly virus inside Konoha. Or preventing a cult from resurrecting Madara or some shit.

Zabuza>>>Jiraiya

>wat

Jiraiya's kage level. Much like Nardo and Sauce are now he was stronger than any given arc threat in Part I Naruto. It did nothing to "ruin" the storytelling."

That's what we have OCs and fanart for, user.
>tfw forgot to get thiccbrown before last thread died and I'm too lasy to go get it now.

its not feb14th yet wha the fug is this

I got you senpai

>JUST face
>balding
storm games was mistake...