pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHO7O6_kZ50
Veeky
reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5kwggc/i_think_the_biggest_problem_is_your_playstyle/
imperium.news/planetside-2-imperium-pack/
reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5kw6l8/so_how_are_we_gonna_fix_a2g_little_brainstorm/
pixelmagegames.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Higby was my first real love

I'm still new, should I save for a SABR-13?

as new, no
for memes, yes

At the rate I make certs i'll be a 60 year old veteran of planetside before i can even get the gun.

aim better

>go to bed
>thred deds
wew lads

youtube.com/watch?v=lHO7O6_kZ50

>it's a nice ~48/48 fight in some remote base
>terran minecrafters close the continent
ebin :DDD

Repair Bus or Ammo Bus?

there's always a million repair sundies so I run ammo

>No more motion blur
>No more particle effects ( physx)

This game truly is dying.

like why would they remove motion blur as an option what is the point of that

>want to use even low shadows so indoor areas don't look so ass
>halves my frame rate
nice

Don't know, it's client side anyways. The devs could make it disabled by default but don't.

probably having it enabled caused zone crashes or sumshit :^)

I've just noticed something quite bad, memetracker takes a good 15-20FPS off my game at all times and if I happen to leave it running while I play another game it absolutely tanks the framerate to single figures.

What's going on?
It didn't used to have this heavy an effect.

>hating on our superior minecrafters
WHITE POWER

am i missing something, or is the banshee literally an airhammer+++ ?

forgot pic

and keep in mind i can't fly for shit

You're missing the fact that TR are UP.

Nothing they have is OP, nothing is even equal in terms with the other empires.

If you ever die to a TR player it is purely because their personal skill was vastly in excess of your own and frankly you should be honored to have met such a god of gaming.

Their weapons are less accurate, deal less damage, have more recoil, longer reloads, lower DPS and lower effective range than any other empire's weapons, this goes for infantry, maxes and vehicles of all sorts.

Even their AI mine is significantly UP compared to betties or proxies, having only slightly more kills than the aforementioned combined!

t. pasta

werl will never buff :'(

which kind of afterburners should i use to escape skynigs when using a reaver as a taxi

>Escaping a mossie or scythe in a reaver

ha

Imagine a PPA with an Airhammer's DPS that can be used somewhat effectively to defend from other aircraft compared to the latter two
now consider that it was nerfed for being too effective but for some reason they undid that nerf after the russians took over

o-ok

>be me, years ago
>friend tells me to check out PS2
>have a look at the factions, like NC
>he's on TR though, so join TR
>like game, but guns feel like shit so meh
>come back to PS2
>decide to try out NC
>every gun feels amazing
goddammit

that was years ago when TR sound effects were literally popcorn, they're better now

oh did you guys forget about the old sounds? yeah you're now remembering the old sound of the old CARV with BCP yelling over it oh yeah

BAD

BAD BAD BAAAADD

>people actually use the meme launcher
literally just keep going straight and it won't hit you
srsly

d e v i l i s h

Depends what firing mode they're in I think.

test, pls disregard

>literally just keep going straight
>in the only ESF that can outspeed lockons in a straight line

top kek hiroshimoot is retarded
now instead of (You), the post number has dots under it instead of a line

shh is balans
u r probablyu just bad

Fuck off, don't lay claim to someone else's posts.

>now instead of (You), the post number has dots under it instead of a line
this is like the ultimate newfag indicator, it's wonderful

Veeky Forums X has had (you)s for literally years and years and if you haven't been using it for that long because it was the only extension with auto-updating you're a complete newfag and should off yourself

oh i know, it was just totally unnecessary, and seeing babbies on /pol/ crying that their meme images don't apply anymore (lol) was hilarious
i'm not on my main pc now, and just noticed that no more (You)s etc

>13:18
>being in the wrong timezone
consider suicide

I haven't played in 2 years, whats the building thing about, and can I make certs off of it?

it's shit and useless

>whats the building thing about

Nothing

>can I make certs off of it?

It's ideal for when you have insomnia and must play when nobody else is online, can probably get 100 certs an hour from it, harvesting and fueling a silo.

it only serves as
a) autism simulator
b) locking continents passively
c) when someone is smart enough to build a base between two bases, as an invincible bullshit fortress that you have to go around

>op 5 hours ago
>47 posts
>9 ips

has science gone too far?

lol

>anchor
shitter

Anchor is a great gun

every gun is great if you're not a shitter
needing to minmax makes you a shitter

that's a gd22 you shitters

i don't even know senpai, i saw 50 boolets and assumed it was an anchor
i'm a proud hardmode player, of course i wouldn't know what nc aimbot guns look like in first person

concerning (You)s
Veeky Forums.org/polls/11

>tr up

only p2w pass users can vote

>not getting your pass for free
it's like you don't even need dat dere reduced cooldown for more efficient shitposting

you're at the club and this guy BRRTs all over your girl's ass
what do you do?

*dabs*

I got a new computer and now everyone and everything is rubber-banding everywhere constantly.

My framerate is better though.

Do the facility defense/contested capture still mean tech plants, bio-labs and amp stations only? I recall that being the case last time I played.

I feel dirty for signing up to a website just for free in-game shit.

I mean, it's nice shit but, I'm abusing someone's trust here.

pls tell

"constantly", or acually constantly? if it's the latter, check that yoour network card isn't shitting itself, or maybe use the network card from the old pc

you lie there are no freebies anymore higby already took them all with him

Actually constantly yeah, no breaks just permanent banding.

So how come I just got this knife, three helmets, a 1day boost, a banner and a title from a code I received ten minutes ago for signing up?

reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5kwggc/i_think_the_biggest_problem_is_your_playstyle/
>tldr: zergballs are ok and encouraged, vehicles and air are not ridiculously broken. just get your own zerg and your own vehicles
>t. turboshitter (literally)
this is why this game is dying

no you didnt

oh that stuff
it's like a year old, i thought you meant something else
anyway it's all shit
>autoblade ripoff
>shitty hats
>edgy """"mysterious"""" banner
>decent title, but half the players have it
>boost is only one day

imperium.news/planetside-2-imperium-pack/
it's all shit though, see

Shitty but FREE. It's still free.

ew no ty

For a new player there is no reason not to get that shit, of course you all already have it.

ok so someone comes up to you irl and gives you a shitty hat note that this is a bad analogy, infinite supply etc., and also because the point of these giveaways is to get people to become part of your community, and thus give them money
you're probably going to take it
but you're not going to think "holy fuck i got a free hat, noice shit brah thank u werl BRAISE JEBUS OK", because it's fucking shite

the original point was that "it's nice shit", which it's not.

The title and knife ARE nice shit though, not everyone has an autoblade afterall.

You people are fucking hard to please.

it's not an autoblade you mongrel
autoblade is nice: it looks good, and it's rare, a ridicously low amount of people (like 1000 characters, so including alts) have them
mittani knife is fucking garbage, literally just half an autoblade with a ridiculously oversized poorly-textured blade slapped on, and it is pretty much the most common non-default knife

>You people are fucking hard to please.
not my fault you'd gladly slurp up shit

No, they count all bases.

>and it is pretty much the most common non-default knife

That's absolute bullshit but who the fuck gives a shit how rare something is? You like something because other people don't have it? What sort of fucking hole in your life are you trying to make up for?

>connection quality: steppes

>That's absolute bullshit
i looked at the first medium-big outfit i could think of (BRTD), and
chainblade: 203/203
auraxium chainblade: 39
hexedge: 52
icikill: 24
autoblade: 3
campion: 1
harrower: 2
victory: 2
"his regards": 53
ripper: 53
slasher: 48
auraxium slasher: 15
wew, would you look at that. how unexpected. of course, anecdotal evidence yadda yadda, but i'm pretty sure you'd get similar results if you look at other populations. and even if it didn't turn out to be THE most common one, it'd still be pretty high up there
>but who the fuck gives a shit how rare something is?
knives (except for powered ones) are functionally identical, and a rare knife is a good way to show off: lots of people value this. it doesn't work the same way as any other skin, because you can't really see knives well wile you're getting stabbed
>You like something because other people don't have it?
that's not what i said. but yes, lots of people do. it's literally how companies sell you almost everything that isn't basic needs, they make you feel better than other people because you have some whatever item and other people don't
>What sort of fucking hole in your life are you trying to make up for?
wow rude

and keep in mind that
>anyone who's got non-negligible playtime will have an auraxium chainblade, the directive is literally just "play for a while"
>lots of people bought anniversary bundles chiefly for the boosts, and just so happened to get knives too (hexedge)
>acquisition of icikill, slasher and auraxium slasher is pushed through seasonal directives
>acquisition of slasher is incentivised because it's the only knife that's functionally different

>a rare knife is a good way to show off: lots of people value this
lol

>it doesn't work the same way as any other skin, because you can't really see knives well wile you're getting stabbed
and by that i meant, most people won't just use a certain knife because it looks good (since you (and other people) don't see it much)

autism

t. poor

lol

lol

>slasher
fuck i'm retarded, i meant ripper

reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5kw6l8/so_how_are_we_gonna_fix_a2g_little_brainstorm/
>how to fix a2g, by airnig
>give small buffs to aa
>b-but please d-d-don't n-nerf us
>pls

smed btfo yet again
pixelmagegames.com/

Did we die again during the night? Fucking American shitters

After the latest changes yes

hahaha oh wow

hopefully he sudoku's himself

>BRTD

That's not an outfit, it's a gang of niggers ruining every fight with aircancer and Prowlers.

Haha Lmao. Fucking rekt.

As expected.

guys?