/svg/ Shadowverse General

BRAAAAPPP Edition

Want 2000 FREE rupies?
PLAY 20 private matches WITHOUT CONCEDING against DIFFERENT players, get 100 rupies for each one.
Ask in the thread for help and trade duels!
Also try the discord too: discord.gg/vkQFb33

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut just released on Dec. 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Kripp'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
imgur.com/a/oj8uw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.625lm.625lm.625lm.625kC.625kC.625kC.625lc.625lc.625lc.69mSc.69mSc.69mSc.5-HbM.5-HbM.625kq.625kq.625kq.625lI.625lI.625lI.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.69oui.69oui.69oui.69rKo.69rKo.69rKo.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.659nE.659nE.659nE.61Pni.61Pni
openrec.tv/live/sjolsboaUF8
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.69mSc.69mSc.69mSc.65z2e.65z2e.625kq.625kq.625lI.625lI.625lI.65-lY.65-lY.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.62D2y.62D2y.65vtg.65vtg.65vtg.69rKo.69rKo.69rKo.62D2o.62D2o.62D36.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.62Ad0.62Ad0.69ous.69ous.65GMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mating press Luna or Vampy?

69436 for gold. Pretty new player.

Both.
Impregnate Luna or Vampy?

>Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Please replace with this
imgur.com/a/oj8uw

Guys
Using Astaroth's reckoning with Rowen's JO crystal instagibs your opponent
Just thought I'd let you know

BRUUUUIIIPPPPPHHGGGG

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

10 to go

It's not retards, it's 'bakas'. baka

>BRAAAAPPP Edition
Can you fuck off?

Meme Discard Dragon, how am I doing?

77358 open again.

>play T2
>lose first game
>abort run

>1 imperial dragon

Which deck do I spend my 2000 crystals on?

Also remove the reveal site and idolmaster guide - they're both outdated.

Warning do not buy forest pre built deck.

Forest is unplayable now. The new cards boost the tempo of other crafts by a lot and there are more ways to remove ancient elf now. Forest tempo can't up with all those shitty fairies generator cards clogging up your deck.

Forest is dead craft confirmed, it is cygames designated bully craft, if their trigger happy double nerfs didnt tell you anything. It is just the beginning. Forest will go downhill from here. DO NOT invest in forest. You will regret it.

>no phoenix roost

Learn to meme harder m8.

I give another you

im poor, blame me

also, is a shame his damage counts as 1 go rather than 1 by 1. that will be a great buff next to pendant

I'm going to buy 3, and play Gobu memes.

t. a shitter

Goddamn it, I've had this quest since RoB released and was too dumb to replace it.

At least I got Liza sleeves a while ago.

no Rites wtf

White wolf into 2x Silver Bolt turn 9 is going to be fucking insane
18 burst face damage is going to be fucking insane
dont believe anyone who tells you otherwise.

RANKED BETTER BE FIXED BY THE TIME I WAKE UP IM STILL 600 SHORT FOR LIZA YOU BETTER NOW DO ME DIRTY CYGAMES

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

swiggity swoo, here's your underline

playing suicide

Gobu!

they better give us another 10 packs compensation for ranked

9 to go

im poor, I put this thing together with whatever I had at hand already

literally what most of the thread was going bonkers about since wolf was revelaed

>100*

Just give me my fucking Liza sleeves

77358 open again!

by artwork I'd go with blood, haven and rune.

best value based on last meta is probably forest, sword, blood, shadow.
Rune has mythril golem which will probably never be viable. haven legos aren't played.

>it's real
HOLY SHIT

>Goblin Mage was a dyke all along
Well shit

>Darkness Evolved
Lame

BASED KRIPP

I'm a fairly new player, didn't want to get into the game until the new cards came out, now that they're out, what's gonna be the best deck for me to work towards?

Where is the best non gook site for lewds?
Asking for a friend

>draw the 3 silverbolts before turn 8
please, play that deck, I want some easy wins :)

Make Forest great
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

boorus

Nethergod and Sadistic Night are signs that Cygames want this game to succeed. They're doing it right.
>tfw I just posted in the wrong thread

Goddamnit /xivg/.

sword will still be godly. Probably focus on that.

More edits please

I worry for people who take the time out of their day to sit down and write stuff like this.

nobody knows because the new cards came out ya dingus

77358 again.

>sword will still be godly
Not that user, but do you have a CSword list?

I don't know. but the craft with the more health card sinergy and that will never die for sure is swordcraft

>T9
>only heal is a 6pp follower with shit stat
>no cheap reliable board clear
>insane

Dshift and elana seraph already exisit.

50 FREE PACKS
50 FREEEEEEEEE
GLORY BE

Oh good, I was using "bannermeme" since it was super cheap to make until the new cards came out

Rites is the heart, soul and key for the deck, you turn a -1 discard cost from griffon knight, owl guardian, imp dragoon or any discard cost into a card cycle.or +1

hello /tv/

Should I play Gobu or Feena? Both?

>asking about what is good when meta doesnt exist yet

8 to go

Post earth may mays

Play whatever you feel like playing.

>Before Bahamut
Meta decks here and there but some were poor man editions as it was obvious when they were missing Rare cards

>After prebuilt Decks
Everyone and their fucking mother now has perfect META decks down to all the Legos, Did they really needed to make the game P2W?

Every deck can brick user

is it real

try something like this

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.625lm.625lm.625lm.625kC.625kC.625kC.625lc.625lc.625lc.69mSc.69mSc.69mSc.5-HbM.5-HbM.625kq.625kq.625kq.625lI.625lI.625lI.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.69oui.69oui.69oui.69rKo.69rKo.69rKo.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.659nE.659nE.659nE.61Pni.61Pni

Epic...

This is a turn 4 Runecraft play
rly makes u think

>P2W
It isn't though, (you) don't have to spend any money to get meta decks.

Well said D rank shitter

I was hoping to get to use my new alt art Otomemes. Is that more of a midsword card?

Who has bad early game now bitch

openrec.tv/live/sjolsboaUF8

Resharing this since it's the first notable event of the Rise meta. Probably won't hold much weight a week from now and none of the decks have been a big surprise yet aside from some Earth tech with Tempo Spell, but here we are.

6 more to go

>check the prebuilt decks
>all the power cards and win conditions are one of's
literally only there for the alternate art

Can't find the intern-kun tweet
Fake and gay but thry better give us something

haha just wolfbolt them
oh....

ok, lets say I liquify 2 rites, what should I remove in place for it??
1 humpty dumpty and demonic strike?

its okay because video games are for losers

Get fucked elfshitter.

Yea my mistake. This is what you want I think.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.69mSc.69mSc.69mSc.65z2e.65z2e.625kq.625kq.625lI.625lI.625lI.65-lY.65-lY.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.62D2y.62D2y.65vtg.65vtg.65vtg.69rKo.69rKo.69rKo.62D2o.62D2o.62D36.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.62Ad0.62Ad0.69ous.69ous.65GMo

77358 here again.

Thanks to everyone who joined so far.

That's about as far away from control as you can get.

Does the new Alt. Otohime art have new alt. art for her Guards too?

>draft 3 Master of Canopies
>sit around at 9 cards for 70% of the game
>never draw it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though, Shadow DESTROYS daria runecraft
They can only Daria so much before running out of steam and lurching->necroassassin +all the old Cshadow tech just stops them dead

how do we fix bricking, bros?

Flame destroyers in Tempo Rune Y/N?

looks perfect, much appreciated.