Q50 400S

Should I get it? Test drove it and I fell in love.

It's a good car from what I've read and heard but why get that over a used S4 or a new C43 AMG?

No. That engine is so complicated it is BOUND to be a reliability nightmare. Especially when you consider the turbos and exhaust manifolds are part of the cylinder heads and cannot be separated.

They have a warranty for that shit. You really think that within 5 years or 60k miles it's going to turn into a money pit on me?

>You really think that within 5 years or 60k miles it's going to turn into a money pit on me?
Other Nissan products already do. Ask a Rogue, Altima, Sentra, or Versa owner how many transmission replacements they've had.

Who cares, you have a warranty. If you can afford the car and you "love it" then buy it. If you really gotta have it, then lease it. If it's a fucking turd by 60k miles, sell it

Theres some good deals on Hellcats right now.

Those are all cvt garbage

I you like it and can afford it; yes.

>not getting a g37 or q-something with a manual trans
you dun goofed.

C43 is the way to go.

>C43

>shitty MB styling
>overpriced
>less horsepower
>no AWD

>used
Not all of us are poorfags.

A Mexican co-worker with a Versa has 120k miles and hasn't had any major problems.

>buying new
>getting hit with a %20 instant depresiation
>not haggling a low mile certified pre-owned with warranty for 2/3 of new price

Lexus IS 350 AWD then. Less power, but also cheaper and more reliable than the Infiniti.

Nissan shit.

>Compare real premium cars with riceshit
U mad?

Cause he's Mexican and probably knows how to fix it himself.

The manifolds are built into the heads. The turbos are normal and can be removed.

>buying a new car when you can get one with 5,000 miles and one year older for 5-10k less
We're attempting to help you from going poor from poor management of money.

I'm offended about the overuse of AMG in Mercedes's lineup, I guess it is a more badge where tactic