cringe

>cringe
cringe

how do I learn how to ride?

just git gud

simulator

>ride
cringe

if you didn't start dragging knee at 4 don't bother, you will always be a shit rider.

Damn drifting as well innit

Welp, bought some tools and a new shifter along with a sprocket/chain combo. Improvised shifter dug a hole into boot over a year of riding, I supposed I'll send that in for repairs once it thaws.

Does anyone here use a folding shifter? Is it a meme? Will it kill me?

shift lever on the hand or on foot

>Does anyone here use a folding shifter? Is it a meme? Will it kill me?
Yes
>go to downshift for engine breke
>oh shit not flipped
>crash into wall while trying to figure out shifter

foot
I specifically expected that result so I watched videos of how the hell a folding shifter is supposed to work, and unless there's something pushing it down, (foot can't do this accidentally unless I'm pulling some yoga magic) a spring should keep it in working position. Worst case scenario the spring fails and I ride it like I rode 100km with a bent shifter once.

Shit, I was going to buy 2 for redundancy. Thanks for reminding me

>clutch in

>removing resistance from the drivetrain to help you slow down.
Do you even ride?

Pedal harder.

Do you?

Yes, do you?

Happy New Years

This is /dbt/ we are all nobikes.

DAMN NIGGA I THOUGHT YOU DIED

hello wheels?
its me, brakes
hello

>can't decide between e36 beater or getting new parts for current bike or getting a shitbikesidebike

send help

>tfw no MC22
>dat 22 get

>Doesn't use brakes and engine braking
lol, learn.

Thats the worst one yet.
Did you even try?

>inb4 it was made while drunk

no problmem

ANOTHER SOLDIER DOWN
ANOTHER BODY HITS THE GROUND

SEM poll results where

We won!

North Italy

Who?

Mariah Carey's career

A little unspectacular, I had hoped we'd get a look into the statistics of the vote, not that I'm complaining much

SHOW US THE TAPES

Literally lurk more

>north italy
>unspectacular
Lol, germancuck detected. Frozy, small villages in the middle of nowhere with an ubiquitus smell of shit sure are spectacular, amirite.

t. californian granola girl

Happy new year dbt, may falls, skid demon encounters and general cuckery avoid your way.

>be American
cater to me now.

Pretty sure all Italians are just greasy turks in disguise.

Do you ride on people by chance? Last time I checked I was riding on roads.
Also go to work, Gennaro, it's 3PM.
Pretty sure all americans are people too inferior to be able to make it in the old continent. Inferiority is in your genes.

>Pretty sure all americans are people too inferior to be able to make it in the old continent.
>immigrants
>Americans
pick one
This is why we enslaved the Irish.

Oh I don't mind NItaly, I just thought we'd get some sports channel style action replay of the vote. I thought US elections taught us how to make a MIchael Bay thing out of any kindergarten vote.
I looked up the thread where it was declared, , there was only one proofs post, that left me wanting for more spectacle

I didn't get to follow previous SEMs, will there now be a vote deciding where in NItaly fun will take place?

31% northern intaly
27% central germany
rest isn*t competitive

I guess in Italy you're less likely to get run over by truck kebabs.

>american education
>27%
Cucks almost blew it but justice prevailed in the end.

>>american education
>Doesn't know about the Irish conditions in America.

anyway
yurp is fags

there's literally nothing wrong with FOX and trucks
immigrants are part of the country, otherwise the typical american hurr durr le muslims are europeans argument wouldn't work, either.

what is the most track-able naked bike ever built?

Hey man, we watched Gangs of New York in school too. American education is great, isn't it?

an r1 with the plastics removed

>FOX
Except literally everyone with the stickers doesn't have anything to do with motocross.
Just like Harley stickers on cars of people who have never sat on a motorcycle.

>trucks
I agree, trucks are cool but brodozers are fucking stupid and annoying as shit.
A lift is like, whatever it's your truck, cool but rolling coal is literally harming other people just to look like a faggot.
t. 24v cummins owner.

>immigrants are part of the country, otherwise the typical american hurr durr le muslims are europeans argument wouldn't work, either.

My family was one of the original colonists, we go back to the early 1600's in Virginia.
So to our family, this is the "old country"

>223
nice AR-15 get

>rolling coal is literally harming other people
well so is driving in general

NSR500

Yes well if fags kept their filters in place there would be a net decrease in disease causing soot.

>and then he said "b-but 1600 is old!"

The voting was an inside job

t. an informed source

lol we literally have houses that are older than that

Well the other side is Native American so we've been here for at least that long as well.

Gross lmao

>AYO GUISE LOOK NO INSPECTIONS LMAO I CAN DO WHAT I WANT #FREEDOM
>gets mad at people using their freedom and doing what they want
lmao

the difference is dumbass coal dicks deliberately make their shitbox spew out as much smoke and soot as possible for no reason other than vanity

Dunno what you're talking about but most states have inspections and emissions, but they're generally fag enablers.

>1500
cute lol

that's a handsome bike, what is?

tenere 750

#lastdeathof2016

COLD COLD COLD

Danke

bitte Brigitte

>cute lol
thanks, not mine tho.
>most
yeah sure, if you go by the americans that usually post here YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DO ANYTHING
EVERYWHERE except california.
and?
you get mad at gun owners collecting and shooting guns for fun, too?
if you can't deal with freedom and what people do with their freedom, maybe you should go to europe.

rolling coal is like rounding up a whole bunch of tires and throwing them on an open fire for fun though, it's just like littering and should be illegal

>1600
America is such a young country still.

My 13lt has no dpf. Just uses piss instead.

>still
They will always be manchildren.

>YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DO ANYTHING
>EVERYWHERE
Well lets be honest, nobody wants to drive on a road with vehicles that are literally falling apart and that's why you don't visit South Carolina.
coalburners however just hit a switch and disable the soot for inspections and get away with it.
If i was a cop and saw coalburners i would impound their vehicles every time.

Also i should say, older diesels just do it just because, I couldn't really care because they're expensive to maintain in US, but a brand new 2017 truck? nah fuck that.

I know, it's crazy, and we've been at war for most of our life.

>freedom should be illegal
ok
>just hit a switch and disable the soot for inspections and get away with it.
if it works it ain't stupid
how do you think the rest of the world does it?
for the inspection just remove the illegal stuff and throw it back on afterwards, no one is allowed to check your car until they have a real reason to, so even if you fly past cops with 160 mph and rattling antilag they couldn't search your car.

>no one is allowed to check your car until they have a real reason to
Blatant emissions equipment "failure" is enough reason to be pulled over.
It's illegal on a federal level, the law is the law regardless of your opinion on it.

>american 'freedom'
lmao here in Europe not
enjoy your cuck country

>lmao here in Europe not
I dunno what you're on about, doing the same in euroland would probably end you up in jail instead of just a fine.

1% in jail
>muh freedoms

Its is the least free country.

>its the niggers!
Even south africa has less in jail.

I literally just said they can't search your car like that just because they think 'something may be illegal'

Well you're wrong because rolling coal is 100% illegal and doing it in front of a cop is like snorting coke in front of a cop.
>but muh porrfs!

You're like that black guy who couldn't deal with being pulled over.
liveleak.com/view?i=b8d_1413049025&comments=1

>it's illegal in your country because I say so and they will throw you in jail instantly
did you even read what I wrote

Did you even read the law?

yes, and I know my countries laws

Sorry, it's Illegal unless you live in some third world shithole like Europe or Argentina.
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52007PC0851

are you actually retarded?
i exactly said i am in europe and nothing can happen to you here.

>is speeding a crime?
>I do not consent!
Holy shit, boy I'm a laughing.
>Americans

>americans
>not retarded manchildren

Maymay

>nothing can happen to you here
That's why you're retarded, it was a joke you fuckstick.
I linked the law which clearly says that tampering with emissions control systems is illegal.

>The types of infringements by manufacturers, repairers and operators which are subject to a penalty shall include tampering with systems which use a consumable reagent.

>The types of infringements by operators which are subject to a penalty shall include driving a vehicle without consumable reagent.

even if you would roll coal, they could not stop you for that. they could only get you for that if you were stupid enough to keep your car rolling coal when they do the two year checkups

>they could not stop you for that.
>in Europe
lmao, even now your cities are banning motor vehicles, what makes you think a cop wouldn't pull you over because your exhaust is too racist?

>get's back to spouting memes
E P I C
P
I
C

>I know the laws of my country!
>needs an American to tell him that tampering with exhuast is illegal in ayyrabia

there's no way of them finding out

Daily reminder: yamaha's entire MT line of bikes look like plastic meccano abortions

this picture is giving me a headache

daily reminder MT = budget and it will try to kill you after u crash dont buy