/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tac.vic.gov.au/road-safety/statistics/lives-lost-year-to-date
camerassavelives.vic.gov.au/home/road trauma/research and evidence/
drive.com.au/motor-news/140kmh-safer-in-australia-safety-expert-20101011-16fer.html
transport.tas.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/141474/Fatality_Calendar_Year_to_Date_30_September_2016.PDF
drive.com.au/motor-news/northern-territory-to-drop-open-speed-limits-20160830-gr4d5c.html
border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-1995/SSE-AD-3149845
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/keysborough/cars-vans-utes/1999-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-vi/1134202372
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-2002/SSE-AD-4460990/?Cr=0
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-2002/SSE-AD-4419807/?Cr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for get the fuck in here

second for good manging in the new year

Third for wheres me fucking lighter? Lost it on new years

Fourth for almost have my project car completed. Interior goes in this week

Nice

6th for manged a bit too facken hard

7th for WAT WAD

Jan 11 at Motorplex

8th for terrible memes

9th for finishing a degree which can earn me 70k/year but i become an apprentice and make 30k a year instead

10th for do a skid

HAPPY NEW YEAR CUNTS! LET'S MAKE THIS A COPYPASTA!
~~~~~~

The victorian government is known for lying about statistics to further their agenda of revenue raising. Despite constant cries for more speed cameras and fines to make us "safer" the road toll has gone up year after year since 2013 even accounting for new drivers!

But it gets better. So they've been feeding us all this crap about how "speed cameras save lives" and they even have their own site with some fantastic sources! Let's take a look at those "sources" shall we?

camerassavelives.vic.gov.au/home/road trauma/research and evidence/

The "independent" research arm they are getting their studies from is actually not that impartial at all!
That's right, it's the monash uni accident research center. A government funded center that is dependent on revenue raised by cameras to stay open. That's right, these researchers will lose their jobs if a steady revenue stream is not met.

The government cannot provide a single cited source from a truly independent source. Meanwhile....
drive.com.au/motor-news/140kmh-safer-in-australia-safety-expert-20101011-16fer.html

That's right, german researchers from Porsche and Mercedes have shown evidence our low speed limits on highways actually cause accidents. Surprise surprise, germans have the derestricted autobahn and have lower accidents per 100k than we do.

It gets better. We're constantly fed a stream of propaganda that young drivers are a menace in their "high powered hoonmobiles" and we should worry about them. Yet statistics tell a completely different story.

That's right, 40-49 and 70+ aged people are causing fatal accidents at TWICE the rate. Meanwhile in tasmania, where there are no restrictions on the type of car a young person can drive...

oh yeah i was reading that before thats fucked

NSW is just as cucked, qld more so

transport.tas.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/141474/Fatality_Calendar_Year_to_Date_30_September_2016.PDF

You guessed it, tasmania P plate drivers are actually quite safe in their modern high powered cars, making up a very small percent of accidents. Once again, it's boomers who are the menace on our roads, as shown by statistical evidence.

Now if this has not gotten your blood boiling, prepare to hate our government even more.

drive.com.au/motor-news/northern-territory-to-drop-open-speed-limits-20160830-gr4d5c.html

For a while, the NT had open speed limits in a portion of road. There was ZERO DEATHS. That's right, ZERO.
Recently they have removed the de-restriction by citing these BULLSHIT LYING VICTORIAN STATISTICS ON SPEED and now, we can expect deaths again.

See, due to the geography of the NT it is actually more dangerous to drive slow. More deaths happen due to fatigue and we can expect to see deaths again, now the speed limit is back to 110.

We had a period of years where it was PROVEN the derestricted zone worked, with not a single death....and they're now playing with people's lives for MUH FEELS and muh revenue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE SAVE THIS FOR REPOSTING CUNTS

feel free to add more nsw cuckery in there if you can find cited sources to call them out

cited sources wont do shit

Besides speeding fines are the least of this countries problems since we're literally fucked as a country and essentially going into mad max territory, economically, government wise and culturally

nth for excel

I figure it will help redpill more anons who are on the fence about the government's lies.

I want them to see how it's not just a little white lie, they are actively bullshitting and manipulating statistics.

Old people are a fucking menace on the roads.

basically everyone on this site is redpilled to an extent aint they? If the're not what the fuck are they doing here ya kno?

Oh you would be surprised mate. Good job on putting the statistics together either way man, it's a nice read for anyone who like you said is on the fence.

oh that wasnt me thats some another user

>can earn $70k
There's also no guarantees you'll be getting a job when you finish your degree. That $70k means fuck all unless you have the job

At least with an apprenticeship you get paid to learn

>70k/ year

why did you even bother going to get a degree

THIS
H
I
S

i thought i'd be earning 40-60k doing IT but lol OUTSOURCED and every other industry i tried to get in fell on its face

retail
engineering
cushy govt jobs etc

>Doing paramedical out of passion
>Still have to move states for a job
>Will likely be stuck in alice springs or somewhere else bumfuck nowhere in the NT

Life is suffering.

yikes it seems to be the way these days

either move with the work or git fukt

ive dont that like 3 times and it still fell through

why dont u just be a nurse youll make way more money

>why dont we all just go swamp a industry that is already being fucked with 457's and a massive glut of graduates
same thing happend with engineers and before that teachers and before that IT and before that chefs

Because being a male nurse is gay, user.

they are geniunely good blokes and in short supply

shame 99% of nurses are shitty entitled females

>tfw found an eng job in perth

You're in Perth?
And you're an engineer?
Can I suck you off m8?

Homofag

No

I know an engineer. You can suck me off if you like.

i heard you guys were talking shit again

did you hack my forums? they are down right now, was this you losers?

FUCK OFF

did you losers really hack my forums? turn them back on or i will get the mighty car mods boys to shut yours down.

this is not a joke mate, just turn them back on.

sup bro

nice dubs

This.
Fuck off fatcunt.

Not me

lol cucked from his own website.

In other news, Gemini Repairs in Southport are fucking garbage.

Why do we hate Indians again?

This.

Mate is a nurse and says they prefer hiring guys because it can be a bit physical and dont get into workplace politics as much. just do what they need to do and get the fuck out. I guess it's somewhat affirmative action in our favour too for once.

He said dude nurses tend to just go in and do what they are supposed to do properly too. Even small things like rolling fat fucks side to side every couple of hours so they don't bed sores.

Apparently female nurses can't be fucked with doing shit like that or properly washing patients and stuff. They're more about looking good infront of the family members so they don't get called out on it.

He also said other male nurses are real bro tier to work with since you can depend on them to do shit the right way and won't back stab you and report you for making non-pc jokes.

gay males are an exception though. apparently they are just as bad as female nurses

becuase they get better grades than me somehow despite being literal dumbasses in real life

>40-60k a year from a degree
step up bro, i get 55k a year from my shitass metal foundry job that requires zero prior skill, set your sights for higher career

speaking of, my dream was to become an engineer before i found out that outsourcing was a thing. Now ive lost all passion and just want a comfy job

which foundry
states or abroad

is that a poo John Oliver?

Surman Metals in South Australia

i deal with all sorts of metals, but the point is im a shit tier labourer and i still get 49-55k a year without a university debt. Machine operator is where its at

How comfy is it? Work as a cellar hand at a winery in SA and sick of the place, thinking of a career change.

its ok, its actually hard work but i wear earplugs for 9 hours a day so while i work with people i rarely have to talk to anyone

I operate machinery mainly but i also pack the materials that i cut for deliveries. I dont mind physical work, i couldn't do maths well in uni so i flunked engineering pretty hard. Its basically working an assembly line so its long and monotonous days but i dont mind, i like telling people i work with raw material in a traditional job, people dont think im a neet anymore and im moving somewhere

i wasn't implying anything
i am also in the metal trade
broker though not real man work like you

>It's another sub 20c cloudy day with wind in SA

Not that I miss it, but where the fuck are all the 40c days? What the fuck is this summer even doing?

Sounds ideal, if I were you I'd get a set of FM headphones and just crank music all day.

yeah, what the fuck happened to global warming.

Get fucked

>tfw earning 53k a year being a fucking general labourer
Sometimes it is hard but atleast I know that 457 pajeets will never take my job, no self entitled students want to work in my position and no females will ever want to be shitdiggers so I am safe from feminism too.
Also 100% of everyone else in the site is male and everyone is a real bro so no female drama.
God bless hard work and construction industry.

ive got a part time job with the NSW government but im pretty disgruntled with it.
would kill for full time work right now.
70k is what many grad jobs full time start at.

sorry mate my mum turned off the wifi router again

Thank God it was boiling here in nsw

I don't like my job but I put up with it because it pays $90k plus overtime.

Chasing dream jobs is for idiots. Pick something you can put up with that pays reasonably well.
>inb4 they don't exist

There's plenty of well paying shit jobs out there no one wants to touch.

lol at all these normies whinging about their wagecuck jobs meanwhile 15-25 underemployment is at like 50% and unemployment at 25%+

I could literally make more money off the government if I got officially diagnosed with the depression and social anxiety I've got, than what I currently make in wage slavery. But I have pride and not being a welfare rat and actually being able to look down on somebody else is the only thing keeping me from suicide.

lol do you think i enjoy sitting at home all day while barely being able to maintain a car on the dole?

Its fucking horrible

ive given up trying to get work in my shitty area for the moment havent had any work for the past year or so anyway

bullshit stats... unemployed and 'hidden' unemployed includes stay at home mothers, elderly, students, people between jobs and any dole bludger that isnt on a pension

ratio of job seekers to applicants is taken from employment office statistics... "we've sent all these generic applications from dole bludgers who have no intention of actually working to an employer that electronically sorts all applications"

>15-25
that disqualifies roughly 40% of them being relevant then...

>xxx without full time work
lots of employers employee people as casuals when they work more than 32 hours a week, every week.
including people whop voluntarily only choose to work casually or part time

fuck the labour party

>fuck the labour party
And fucking the LNP as well

they both keep importing cocksucking visa curryfaggot asian afican syrian cunts to do "SKILLED" labor when Engineers and IT grads cant even get work
>muh infallible cooked government stats
fuck off

no one cares about taxi drivers, car washers and 7-11 cashiers
asians have been doing menial labor in australia since the 1800s, no one wants to do their work
basic it faggots, their work is outsourced, thats a product of capitalism
engineers, they would have more work if the labour party didnt rape the mining industry!

>no one cares about taxi drivers, car washers and 7-11 cashiers
uh no

border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL

>move area
?

tried.

cant afford to live in syd or melb

I dont see any fly in curries sitting in court as a barrister... Just behind the counter at 7-11

wow someones bluepilled

anyone can afford to live in melbourne or sydney
i was living in my car and still working until i could afford to rent a place
that was as a labourer for bricklayers
while being 2000 in debt and only having 40 bucks in my wallet
you can find a job overnight that will pay for at least a studio
then you can leave once youve got some cash and find a better job
sounds like youre being picky
gotta go after the money, not wait for it to come to you

>anyone can afford to live in melbourne or sydney
no we fucking cant where do you get your bullshit from?
>i was living in my car and still working until i could afford to rent a place
That isnt affordable then you fucking dunse

have fun being a slave to morgage repayments and rent

>have fun being a slave to morgage repayments and rent
have fun living with your mother forever hoping you win the lottery

Literally me

i got my bullshit from living in melbourne for 15 years
in darwin now and everything including rent is more expensive than melbourne ever was
i was able to rent out a house (not apartment or studio) after a month of work
its called rent, not buying a house
enjoy thinking youre special and that your problems are all some elses fault
enjoy the money you get doing nothing that i pay for

Ive never been to Darwin

is it as shit as ive heard?

Is $18k for Evo ii too much?

link?

So I'm looking at inheriting my grandparents' 08 VE Berlina. Has only done 100k, what should I keep an eye out for mechanically? A mate mentioned timing chains shitting themselves.

also are roof spoilers for wogs?

why are skips such pieces of fucking dog shit? all your "culture" is fucking cringe.

yeah pretty much
coons every where, and the type that dont shower
everythings more expensive
fuck all cars if you want to buy or get something from wreckers
ordering anything online takes about 2 weeks to arrive
always fuckin hot and humid, mozzies everywhere
cant swim cos crocs, jellyfish, bullsharks
fuck all shops
guess the good parts are that there isnt any real traffic and cops dont care as much as other states
>only 6 more months in this hit hole
cant wait for adelaide, having seasons and being able to find cars

have you ever fucked an abo?

>V6
Sell it and get a v8
yikes

stories are true then good luck

carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-1995/SSE-AD-3149845

has been listed for a while. could probably get for 15k

fuck no
i miss rarely seeing black people back in the north east suburbs like eltham and greensy
good times
also miss all the awesome cruises you can go for down towards farmlands and up the mountains
people say they like it cos of 4 wheel driving, fishin and hunting
you can do all those in any state and crocodiles wont eat you in those states, so i have no idea what they're on about

>18k for a mitsubishi

i would kill myself

yeah nah ripoff

gumtree has much cheaper and better cars

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/keysborough/cars-vans-utes/1999-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-vi/1134202372

i once wanted to get a gto for 12k but apparently theres no parts for them

>i just want an old car with a sleek design and pop up lights

carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-2002/SSE-AD-4460990/?Cr=0

doesn't matter mate, our car culture unites wogs and aussies together

google cronulla riots

FUCK
cheap
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-2002/SSE-AD-4419807/?Cr=1

lebbos

>auto
>blow transmission
nah

can you tell us more about the cops in NT?

when you say they don't care as much, can you elaborate?

my bad i thought it was MANual

lebs aren't wogs, everyone hates those muslim cunts