New years eve 2016

>new years eve 2016
>be idiot stancer
>have leased Audi RS3 with lots of loaned mods
>neighbours and friends fire crackers all around you
>decide it's the sensible thing to rev your 3.2L engine to the limiter for several minutes straight
>engine starts burning
>fire eats its way to the tank
>car is a wreck

Happy 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

carsonelove.com/what-does-stance-mean
hessennews.tv/blaulicht/feuerwehr-einsatz/nordhessen/7351-grossenritte-audi-brannte-in-der-silvesternacht.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha what a fucking idiot

They didn't make the 8p rs3 in 3 doors and only a3's have 3.2

Nice troll

well, he said it's an RS3, he "modded" it to be one

he was the hottest shit in Germany's stancer scene

>modding a leased car

Turns out he's trying to tell everyone someone set it on fire with fireworks.

But the internet is full of videos showing him revving the engine to the limiter for minutes.

Well the car having the rs3 bodykit off of ebay doesn't make the car an rs3 now does it? What a stupid thread

Then post videos

video prior to the fire:
facebook /Svenz.88/videos/1070146773111613/

why are you trying to blame me for him having a shitty car?

>new years day 2017
>be idi/o/t
>have computer
>post unresaerched factualy inacurate thread
>get buthurt when called out over facts.

Jesus Christ what a dumbass

>getting this mad over a mistake

You are severely autistic. Not in the meme way either.

I'm blaming you for clickbaiting your thread with "hurr durr rs3" when you obviously knew its just another normal shitbox that caught on fire.

Clearly says A3 not RS3

>new years day 2017
>be idi/o/t
>have computer
>bitch about tiny details in a thread while completely missing the point

One less stanced car driving around. Guy might be a moron, but I'm not complaining.

Cry harder faggot fucker

>>get buthurt when called out over facts.
Were do I seem buthurt? I said I didn't have the info at that time. I'm not saying sorry to you for not writing what I didn't know by the time I wrote it. You're the buthurt one. Question is: Why?
Let's keep cool.

>clickbaiting your thread

It's just a thread. Calm down.

>the retard is in this very thread trying to derail it over a simple mistake
get a life bud

>Were do I seem buthurt?
All over the thread from the second you were pulled up.

it's not clickbait you fuckwit
the retard in OP's story intentionally made it look like an RS3.
woiuld it have calmed your autism if he'd said """"""""""RS3"""""""""" you fucking sperglord?

also it doesn't matter what the badges said it's a torched shitbox now

This OPs status: r e k t

You seem to be b u t t m a d

these are my only answers to you:
I'm not feeling angry or anything for you pointing out that I was wrong.

Insurance fraud?

>the second you were pulled up

He's trying that, it seems.

>the retard in OP's story intentionally made it look like an RS3.

How does it look like an RS3 when its only 3 doors? Theres no way you could be dumb enough to mistake it for a real RS3 so its obvious that he's clickbaiting

>so its obvious that he's clickbaiting

What if he just made a mistake? What if he's not as familiar with Audis as you or others are? Quit sperging out.

OP here, sorry, I didn't study the latest Audi catalogs.
You pointed out I was wrong.
I said, you're right.
I told you why I wrote "RS3".
You're still here trying to ... I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, sorry.

> I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, sorry

He's trying to feel superior.

Is he successful?

You never called it an "RS3" you just went and called it a real RS3 even though you could have taken 10 seconds off of your shitposting life and find out that it wasn't one. Delete your stupid thread and try not to shitpost next time

You are the only person autistic and petty enough to care about how many doors Germany's worst shitbox has and belittle others for not knowing as much as you.

please kill yourself.

Do you own an RS3?

Mate I'm dumb enough to call an RS3 an ASDZXC.

I don't have autism and do not have the innate ability to recognise the badges, trim levels and number of doors of cars I cannot afford and salivated over on Forza Horizon. But you do, so congratulations on taking pride of place on the spectrum.

He probably thinks he is.

he's obviously too autistic to leave his own house.
what do you think?

Well, maybe he does. In that case I would like to warn him to stay below the rev limiter.

No I don't own an RS3 or any audi for that matter. Reason I'm calling out OP's faggotry because he's the type of people that are turning this place into a buzzfeed tier clickbait shitfest.

Mistake != clickbait

So it's your job to keep it at the Veeky Forums level of autism, I get it.

Mistake that could have been avoided with 10 seconds of research (or actually fucking opening your eyes, the video posted in this thread clearly says A3) is just shitposting

You're the one spouting buzzword memes and nonsense you stupid motherfucker. You're not calling out anything, you're being a pedantic shitflinger.

You are the cancer.
Fuck yourself and die.

and the 2nd photo clearyl says "RS3" on the grill
so why question the emblem on the grill and go to research in the first place?

>research
>for a thread about a stancefag's car burning down

A U T I S M

he probably sits directly behind the bus driver and gets mad when the tachometer is not the same RPM at every shift

And the first photo obviously shows its not an RS3? Why ignore the first picture?

>paying attention to something for 10 seconds is too difficult for me

yeah the first photo it's obviously a burned out hull of what was once an audi something

unfortunately the fire also took everyone's fucks away so we'll never know what kind of audi it actually was

dude, I told you, how could I know that they didn't make a 3 door RS3
For all I car, they could have. I'm not stuying Audi catalogs.

>look at car
>it says on the badge it's an RS3
>not enough autism to question the badge

The point still stands: guy is a fucking idiot.

Not everyone is autistic enough to know about trim packages on foreign cars sold overseas. Jesus Christ man, it was a simple mistake. You've ruined this thread.

>films the phone screen

>Thinking this matters

Does your autism impede your daily life in any way?

So you just go on google and search random pictures and make up cool stories about them for Veeky Forums threads without knowing jack shit about anything? Man you really are an idiot.

>(You)
I want to be honest with you, from your posts in here it looks like you have a massive problem: You spend about 60 minutes raging over a non-issue. I suggest you take a step back, maybe take a little walk outside, breathe some fresh air and think about what REALLY deep down is bothering you.

It turned up on my facebook wall because I know people that know him and I thought
>hey, let's share this for some laughs with Veeky Forums, I know they'll love this fucking stancer

I was expecting some stancers that would blame it on whatever. I even expected some Audi-Nazis, but I thought they'd get angry at the stancer kid, not at me for not researching if an RS3 really is an RS3.

doesn't all the RS3's have a turbo I5 anyways ?

Soon in Poland: freshly imported RS3, gorgeous tuning, clean title! No tire kickers! No lowballers!

he probably had to reschedule and replan his whole day because someone was "wrong on the internet".

he's running out of food because he's used his autism points today on pointless intenet arguing instead of painfully forcing himself outside and to the bus stop

Well try not be such a tremendously dumb faggot next time and maybe you'll have your ebin thread.

Fuck off and get a life, it's still a good thread, who cares if it's an RS3 or just a tarted up base model?

This is one the worst threads I have ever seen. I feel sorry for OP

Who fucking cares if OP'S got it wrong? Apparently only you.

Ah man no, you are trying way too hard now. The cringe gauge is pegged out.

You and those like you are what's wrong with this website.

Dis right here

>modding a leased car
Can you even do that? I'll admit that I've never leased a car, but to my understanding you can't do jack shit to it because you're basically renting it.

I kek'd

You're not supposed to, no. All said and done, you can do what you want though really, just means you'll have to pay a shed load of money at the end of the lease, or put it back to standard well enough that the lease firm doesn't notice (protip - they will notice)

Lease firms will fuck you hard if you attempt to hand them back a car in anything less than standard form

Yeah, that's what I thought. I can't say I'm too keen on ever leasing a car.

>>be idiot stancer
>>have leased Audi RS3 with lots of loaned mods
>neighbours and friends fire crackers all around you
>ride the limiter for several minutes straight

Sounds about right. I'm sue daddy will buy you a new one.

I'm new to Veeky Forums, so please understand. When you guys say "stancer" are you making a Jojo reference?

stance + cancer = stancer

because stance is universally reviled by everyone who doesn't partake in it

carsonelove.com/what-does-stance-mean

Basically it's any dude who takes a car, drops the suspension and adds negative camber because they think it looks cool

you could always go to Veeky Forums and waste an equivalent amount on meme stocks, so at least with this you had some fun

Not anymore.
He lost it in a tragic, not entirely revving-unrelated accident on new years eve.

Fucking this.
I saw them sell a burnt out X5 to Poland for 15.000€.
You can bet your ass the same model was stolen the next day and rebadged with the burnt but clean title.

The cup of beer sitting on it made me crack a grin.

>1 autist ruining a great thread

>be autist
>nye, no friends so driving around in my fresh audi dad bought me
>fire works everywhere
>everyone watching explosions and lights with awe
>maybe i can make friend?
>rev car
>look friends, loud noise!
>ripengine noise
>oh no, my car!
>loud noise and pretty colours
>burningaudi.jpg
>daddy going to be mad
>run
>better go to safe place for car autists
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>oh look a picture of my car! i do have friends!
>oh they're laffing at me!
>RS3?!!
>RS3?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>RSREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>DADDY BOUGHT ME A A3 NOT RS3
>They didn't make the 8p rs3 in 3 doors and only a3's have 3.2

>Nice troll

Rs5 owner here

Rs8 owner here

The back on that is kind of growing on me.

No, unless you're absolutely meticulous in terms of looking after it then it can be a pain in the ass when it's hand back time. It depends really, works for some but not for others.

I prefer not to lease, as I'm anal as fuck about stuff, and would struggle to stop worrying about keeping it in A1 condition. Just wouldn't be enjoyable in my case. I prefer to own my stuff, but I can understand why people do it.

kek

hessennews.tv/blaulicht/feuerwehr-einsatz/nordhessen/7351-grossenritte-audi-brannte-in-der-silvesternacht.html

Kids man. He wants to show everyone how much of a car guy he is so he has to get dat ebay chip and coilovers yo