Be American gaijin in Japan

>be American gaijin in Japan
>sitting in a Starbucks
>brainstorming on what to import or export from US

What do?

American toy brands like Barbie dolls. Seriously, those things can end up $70-100 for ones that are $20-50 in the US.

Interesting, now are we talking the new ones including the "socially normal" ones or the classic ones?

Nectarine peach cream tea sounds pretty good

basketball players

Fuck, tell me about it. Saw a basketball game here, on nignog on the team, dominated the entire field.

I would personally go more for the "collector" ones, just because I don't think Toys R Us Japan carries them the same way it does in the US. But TRUJ does have the $8 ones for 1500-2000 yen, and I don't think anybody could compete with that.

just random idea, might work?

>offer service to export quality apparel product from jap. inb4 many say actual product is shitty when arrived.

>advertise in us auto forum that you offer service inspect jap used car to be shipped, avoid lemon car, check documentation properly etc

or the easiest is you can start by generally post in craiglist, niche market forum or something that you'd help to ship quality jap items to be shipped to US, you'd help with neutral inspection review, you ask for small price

Cars? Japan has a very vibrant car culture, maybe some of them are into American muscle cars or pickup trucks or something

oh wait i got another idea

thicc white women

Unfortunately not much of a market for fatties here.

Actually I was calling there a couple of days ago. Damn ignorant fucks don't speak english-desu. Wanna help me establishing some b2b relationships in exchange for a commission on the deal?

ayy bb

I'm interested. Best way to contact?

I'm OP btw.

Drop a throwaway mail. Will contact you

Therealistmadrid@gmail

LOL. surprisingly amount of black ball players ran through our Japanese exchange girls

Open website. Become escrow middle man for vetted dealers. Trade cars. Mustang for ricer. Ford pickup for toyota. Charge both sides shipping cost and small fee for your service?

Mail is out

cheap silicone male chastity devices. they're like $1 in a japanese sex store but $100 on american ebay, plus the rubber/silicone ones are especially hard to find with all the cheap-hard-plastic versions flooding the market.

Bikes. I've heard Japan gets theirs long after they've been released in the US for some reason and because of that they'll pay big money to get their hands on the latest designs.

>Bikes
Fucking auto correct, that's supposed to be Nikes*.

I'll look into this, I have a friend who is into this stuff.

*Kikes, fucking autocorrect.

The Japs are honorary Aryans.

>Cutting edge math problems
>white pussy
>black basketball players
>nzt-48
the list goes on; i don't know how you're missing this

>nzt-48

Drugs are a difficult market here, even smart drugs. Yakuza mainly deal with these and jail sentences are super harsh on drugs here.

>Chastity devices

Like this?

I heard Yakuza rules Japan in the shadows. Makes it scary being a criminal there if you're not affiliated with them I suppose.

I wouldn't even say shadows unless people are naïve (which many Japs are). They operate in the open but more like businesses. You can usually tell if they own a building when the windows are completely blacked out and have a steel door.

Police know about it but do nothing unless they are blatantly breaking the law. It's like a mutual understanding, I'm a pretty big dude but would want to get caught up.

>would
Wouldn't*