byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3397
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3402#p17650
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13180
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how 2 fix grainy graphics

God Save the Queen

BEST WAIFU COMING IN

if dubs I will rule 0 permaban avada for her mental health

>her

>boobs on a xeno
>weird looking face
>clothing
>weird nonclaw hands
>pitiful drone and not a majestic queen
shit waifu/10

When your heads get so bored they have to raid the goonesat, it's time to call the shuttle.

Bill Cash for husbando

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3397

>bomb-happy
lol

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3402#p17650
>shit player who can't even speak English admits to leaving unlabeled polyacid grenades around in hopes of people activating them
>12 hours
Gee, thanks Probe!

avada did nothing wrong

Do my dubs count?

>got to demote some fuck, set off a tsar bomba and go on magical away mission adventures
bretty fun round.

I'm here to teach lessons and stop shittery not give juicy bans for gossip.

His explanation was not vindicating but was not indicative that he will continue so I adjusted his ban to be in line with his ban history.

If he continues then so will the bans.

>I'm here to teach lessons and stop shittery not give juicy bans for gossip.
lies

Things you could do:

>a step-by-step tutorial teaching the most illiterate monkey how to make new vaults
>kill yourself

ok.

Sadly there is a big up front requirement for new coders / mappers to learn how to use Github. Even if making a vault is pretty simple stuff.

Probe, the guy pretty much admitted to attempting to metagame by making all these bombs and grenades 'just incase' of shit like nuke ops. At least keep an eye on them if they keep doing this shit

>down to the last post in the thread the shitter is being sarcastic, insisting he can't be touched because he only dropped the grenades, and straight-up saying "I disagree alot" to your (Probe1's) logic
Yeah I'm sure they sounded like they learned their lesson. Thank you probe for giving us the wonderful gift of having to deal with this retard's telesci stealing and attempted nonantag teleplasmaflood, if it's all in the purpose of just waiting until they get banned again I'm sure it's worth our time.

>breaking news: probe swinging from a tree on a noose

That's not meta, that's powergaming.
This is meta:

[05:42:41]ADMIN: (fluffyfris/) started the game as a Scientist.
[05:50:15]ADMIN: Rina Visser/(fluffyfris) teleported a the insulated gloves to Telescience - 285,221,1 from

>banned on tg for bad escalation, bombing while nonantag because "escalation" and on headmins' decision after welderbombing the hop office
>blames it on a leaving admin who was just one of three headmins

Look I don't play a single round of security without arresting someone that has 8 different dangerous things "just in case".

I promise to keep an eye on it.

There's a difference between a person doing what you require them and a person getting on their knees and succ. When we're talking about server rules I don't need you to like me or be polite. I just need you to not do whatever shit you did.

___________ when?

When you ______ it

When You Code It.

I'd like to volunteer next time admin applications are open, any tips?

Probe, there's a difference between a person reluctantly saying "OK" and a small kid kicking and screaming about how he didn't do nuffin.

Say you'll cover the shitty shifts like I did. Contribute to the server now and sign up as an admin because we need admins, like I did.

I didn't want to ban people or spawn shit I just wanted to help the server and give back a little to the game that gave me a fucking LOT of free entertainment. So by the time it was right and we needed more admins, I was already vaguely known for trying to contribute.

I agree, but I'm also not ornery enough to mind.

I didn't actually believe that was the full story (it very rarely is). If he can't manage to keep it cool, he'll be back out. If he can, I guess there's no problem.

I want Evangelyne Garland to get her butt sweaty and sit on my face!

Is even possible to empty a syringe without injecting it into something?

Fuck off Avada, you generic shitter

I don't think you understand how syringes work

lmao

You press on the plunger, it ejects whats in the needle. Sometimes I just want to dump it on the ground.

>set to antag and become one
>now all the bombing and nades are valid
>now im untouched and can be an ultimate shitter
Wew, lucky for you i have more autism for building than destroying. Stay salty english fags.

The problem is that they're repeating what got them in trouble in tg.

I knew this'd happen when I changed pathogenic incubators to be able to stack viruses but decided to warn no one

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13180

Serious question:
Isn't this ACTUALLY metagaming?

>Try and talk to the miners several times
>Find out its cult
>still try and talk to the miners, no replies
>miner comes back from the asteroid, is dodging questions
>Pulls out a stun baton
>after a bit of a chase gets handcuffed and his tome is pulled out of his backpack
All you had to do was reply once on comms saying you're working on it or something. You pretty much gave yourself away.

no if you have a brain

no duh metagaming is allowing out of round knowledge affect your actions during the round that's nothing like using out of round knowledge to powergame a pair of gloves

>magically know the exact coordinates of everything stealable on the station without ever leaving your room
There's even a coordinate drift in place to try to prevent this, which you can also defeat by meta-"having-a-fucking-spreadsheet" and comparing relative offsets from other GPS.
That's pretty meta to me.

Metagaming is like if the nuke ops, placed the nuke in a very specific place in ghetto botany, and a telescientist without any ingame knowledge managed to teleport the nuke away and every single ops to another sector without being given a single ingame clue of it being ops.

Meta knowledge in game == metagaming.

make a request then buckfoi

What if I want to know if it's actually against the rules first boifuk

>check security cameras
>oh hey i can see everything not bolted down
>hey thats neat i want that
>run up to the wall with the gps and note it down and come back and adjust it a bit and zap it in
Would completely removing the teleporter and the gps system solve your butthurt?

Yeah, that's exactly how you would steal shit without metagaming.
Metagaming would be skipping all of those steps and just w-w-whipping out your spreadsheet that tells you the exact coordinates of everything.

Great reaction image by the way I'm stealing it

Hi im legoscape im going to grief your server

All of that is acceptable here.

Someone post the chemistry cheat sheet

uh, no it isn't, it's against the rules

Fun fact: This is the PR with the most thumbs up ever
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10352

Thanks user

>Iron
Every time.

>nuke ops, placed the nuke in a very specific place in ghetto botany
It's fine.
>and a telescientist without any ingame knowledge managed to teleport the nuke away
It's fine in nuke ops, just don't do it every single game.

>and every single ops to another sector without being given a single ingame clue of it being ops.
you skipped this part and it's not about the ops, it's about the telescientist who shouldn't be able to know where the nuke is manages to somehow teleport the nuke and entire op team somewhere, this is metagaming which is against the rules.

If a scientist can see where their ship is through a crew monitor and knows his own position why shouldn't he be able to steal their nuke? That is also not bannable, just ask an admin.

Nigga I don't think you get

>Nuke ops hide nuke in a very secret place
>Scientist would have no way of knowing
>Teleports it anyway

This is meta, because that scientist should have no way of knowing where it is, unless an op told him via metacomms.

>see where their ship is through a crew monitor
what.
In this scenario the scientist doesn't know their location through in game means.

when has this ever happened? it should actually just be literally impossible for a scientist to ever teleport the nuke. ops don't have suit sensors (unless they turn them on)

metacomms and metagaming are seperate things, meta is just talking about round info out of game, metagaming is acting on out of game information, such as someone telling them the nuke location, or a spreadsheet for telesci locations

And how the fuck would he know where the nuke is if it's hidden?

How can you even know by metagaming that they are there? Let your friend ghost and tell you? How can you metagame when you are all alone and have no friend to be your spotter?

>having friends

are you the real foster
or just a shit-poster

THAT'S THE POINT OF

The ops would tell him, OOC. This isn't hard, man.

Shitposter. My trip is on the forums.

I'm celt lmao

And how does that relates to getting the insulated gloves in the auxiliary cyborg shit room?

Just smash the cameras nigga, telescience is blind without the cams. You can only use the crew monitor to just only zap people and not items. To zap the nuke without the cams you need an spotter to go into eye sight of the nuke and then let him call out the coordinates of the nuke over the radio.

real foster
drop us a line here
is metagaming kosher

no im celt

no but we don't care enough to ban people for it honk

you ain't the real foster
just an im-postor

that's a nice bar for me to think ovar
but you're accusations are too far
from the truth for it is I, fostar
word

If ops are called out, you can technically tele to/from the few locations that the ship can be at. The nuke could be stolen if you know the locations and tele someone to the ship to steal it.
Problem is that there is a tele beacon inside telesci and if ops send bombs by teleporter to the station (as per usual) telesci is out of order. Making it an uncommon tactic.

what the fuck is this whole nuke ops thing
the original idea was telesci metagaming static coordinates
nothing to do with newcops

that's powergaming, not metagaming.

someone used nuke ops setting up the nuke in an obscure location then one of the ops metacomming the nuke co-ords to a science as an example for something and somehow people misread it and are now going full damage control about how having the nukes starting co-ords written down so they can teleport it straight from the syndie ship is not metagaming

metagaming and metacomms are two different things

I'll have to get back to you on that

Last time someone wandered on the ship after seeing it on the solars, there was a shitstorm that almost led to a ban and ended up getting the nuke ops ship placed farther out to prevent someone from finding it again.
Telesci into the ship using coordinates from another round, I dare you.

>almost led to a ban
there WAS a ban though, it was just reverted

You could telesnatch the nuke straight from the ship if you wanted to

Either you are retarded or the admin who handled that is. Did you never saw a round of people raiding raiders ship with telesci?

They tend to only get the raider ship because of suit sensors, that's different

ah, i see.

But vox clothing doesn't have suit sensors

raiders kidnap people without disabling their sensors and then telesci teleport all of sec onto the hostage

not vox clothing, raiders sometimes get the objective to kidnap, or they just kidnap for hostages

The ship only goes to a few static locations. You could test for them by sending a gps or person to the static locations as soon as ops get called out.

that's metagaming you dunce