/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0o3cG8Q52tpRk5ycktyRjBnbjQ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81147/?
reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3t394r/heres_where_to_download_master_of_disguise_better/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spiderpost.

2nd for shitposing

who

Snake getting cucked

>more clothin
No achmed.

what MILF waifus do we have other than yarti? somebody post Junos mom

Ishaya, Eriandel, Bee-V, Nu, Celrende

Nadene

RIP Juno and her mom.

Nadene has a kid?

Ilx?

>tfw you like a set but don't want to rip off Blushes

had

a-aiko?

Nice work on updating the OP my man

I doubt Snake will mind

Where the dick is mad masker's shop? I thought it was west of whiterun?

You're trying to find something "mage like"?

>when OP wasn't a fag

A man of refined taste. His only flaw is his dislike for Megadeth. You should definitely watch his videos about games and his videos about metal because you're still not as down as you need to be with the metal crue.

Indeed, I've mellowed out quite a bit.

On a scale of 1-10, how mellow are you rn?

Really though he's a great youtuber, and a huge ES fan

Disliking Megadeth is understandable considering how shitty two of their three latest albums are

Show me your choice of armors, bros!

>His only flaw is his dislike for Megadeth.
Flaw?

I don't know. I don't use mad masker and the mask he's wearing isn't from it (though there might be a similar one, no idea)

At this moment probs 7

I don't spend any time on youtube at all, so most of these names go right over my head. I'll keep it in mind if I'm ever bored enough.

Yeah, flaw.

What OS do you guys use?

Windows 7

Windows 7 is far and away the best option for Skyrim UNLESS you are planning to play Special Edition. There is a bug in Windows 8 & 10 that doesn't allow 32bit DirectX 9 games to use more than 4gb of VRAM so if your graphics card has more than 4gb, you won't be able to use all of it.

Windows 10.

That's what is happening to me right now. I have windows 10, and was told the OS might be the issue. Would Linux be a potential alternative?

>if your graphics card has more than 4gb, you won't be able to use all of it
That's not the issue, it limits video memory from ALL sources, like how ENB utilizes RAM + VRAM for texture memory. For example, a person with a 4GB GPU might have 8+ GB of total video memory to use, but Windows 10 knocks them down to just 4.

She's been my last three wallpapers. I think I'm obsessed.

I don't even know what I'm looking for. I'm just looking for something light that isn't bikini armour but not too covering and cumbersome either.

More trouble than it's worth. You're gonna have to personally configure all your tools to work through WINE and even then you can't avoid all of the extra bugs.
Considering Git you could potentially try to compile everything from source, but even then you'd be stuck with WINE Skyrim so no work.
And remember, Wine is not an emulator.

Goddamn I hate modern Wangblows and Microshills, but I'm stuck on it due to gayms and engineering software.

I kid, they're alright. Just barely alright.

Try Northgirl, or maybe Misfit Mage or The Lily. Or grab a bunch of mods and make your own mashup.

Das cool man, glad you like her

Check out tiwa's mindress stuff, supplement it with hmm what to wear and nsk13's stuff. All have UUNP options.

I

AM
THE
LAW

I didn't realize ENB moved textures to RAM, I thought it was my card doing that.

Azura's eyes began to tear up with the great discomfort she felt at his re-entry. Again, Nerevar pulled out and back in, quickly picking up speed. Azura heard the sloppy and quelching sounds she made as Nerevar pounded her throat.

Nerevar was greatly enjoying himself, and thanked the heavens for the great pleasure he received from Azura's mouth. He felt something build in his loins, and was happy that soon he would be able to-

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM"

Nerevar's head shot up and he looked at the entrance to the cavern. There was an Imperial guard.

"NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH"

Wew lad this made me realize I should read the descriptions on what these programs do more accurately. Wtf I love ENB now.
It also made me realize I'm shit at modding a stable Skyrim...

Do you use the ELFX Exterior plugin?

On the side of whiterun above the alik'r camp

Should I max this shit?

Nope, just TKRE.

that a fucking bat people?

lol

I wish ENB was able to read more than 10gb
I have a 8gb vram and 32gb of ram

Dagi-Raht, another form of khajiit. They travel around with the Khajiit caravans

What do you have in your textures folder that ill need more than 10 gigs of VRAM?

Riela

>mfw I fell for the shitty lighting mod module memes
Also hot damn this new years fireworks captcha is comfy.

It can, enbhost.exe multiplies itself to an upward limit of several hundred GBs to bypass the 4gb hard limit 32bit skyrim has

Wrestling today?

What are the best disguise mods? Preferably not going to slow down a toaster or anything incompatible with perk overhauls. Something simple even if it's a bit ridiculous and doesn't depend on race since I'll likely be playing a Nord anyway.

I have everything basically at 4k and run enb but I still don't get 60 fps

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Shitposters on fire off the shoulder of Cumtears. I watched Clones DOF glitter in the dark near the Windhelm Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Maybe your CPU or hard drive is just shit

maybe you are shit

I don't think the highest of the high performance NASA computers could run a HD textured Skyrim at 60 FPS.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0o3cG8Q52tpRk5ycktyRjBnbjQ

All this ENB talk makes me feel like an idiot for thinking I wouldn't need to get one because I have a lighting overhaul.
I've had a few crashes due to lack of memory here and there involving textures, so I think it's high time I got one.

Now, when I'd tried in the past, I followed the instructions properly, but always got an immediate CTD.

Can anyone make me feel stupid but improve QoL in regards to Skyrim?
I just don't know how they work or how to install it properly.
I'm sure there's something I'm missing that's not on that ENBooster site or whatever it was called.

>he doesn't use this
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81147/?

Yeah, on Twitch most likely.

Think I'd see an appreciable performance improvement if I upgraded from 8GB DDR3 to 16GB when I already have 8GB VRAM? I'm planning to move to X99/DDR4 pretty soon so I haven't bothered with more DDR3 because I figure the difference probably isn't worthwhile.

Um, post your character?

>on Twitch
Dropped. Post matchups anyway

Get ENB manager and changer.

I was just about to add I downloaded Master of Disguise before it was removed from the Nexus. Were there any problems or was it removed for some mod author sperging out drama? I need to know if it'll just werk TM before I get into a new game with it.

I have 32gb ddr4 with the GTX 1080 FTW

What's wrong with her face?

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3t394r/heres_where_to_download_master_of_disguise_better/

"So, it has come to my attention that my mods are being distributed without permission through various file sharing sites and what not. Not cool and totally pointless."

"All of my mods, and all versions of them, for all games have been hosted at Google Drive since I pulled them from the Nexus."

Which one

What time? Pls don't say 1:30 PST and then do it an hour later like you been letting happen more often recently. It's probably making you lose a good chunk of audience.

Marin.

Gimme the dankest ENB that works with EFLX interiors and has its own nice weathers.

Are they their own programs?
Can I do this mid-save?
I've got a good thing going here.

Thanks for helping.

Doesn't answer the question but I guess that means they were fine. I'm not even sure what version I have and how old but I think it's got to be less than 2 or 3 months.

No experience with the 1080 with less than that?

My next upgrade is between the Acer Predator X34 and the ASUS PG348Q. I'm kind of worried about driving the extra pixels for 1440p ultrawide though. Have to wonder if more ddr3 would be ok as a stopgap.

Yes.

Yes
yes

>Just found out frostfall lets you disable fast travel and waiting out doors

Which parts made issues in your opinion?

TKRE

Am I the only person that doesn't have problems with streaming/watching videos on twitch?

Yes-mind.
That bread looks like something I get often and eat IRL. It's real fucking bread.

I just prefer the hitbox design and appearance and the chat

Now, I've heard some different things, do I actually need to use an ENB to get the extra RAM thing going on?

yes

Yes man. ENB is essential for maximum stability in Oldrim.

What's the most non-invasive ENB?
I'm already 100% fine with how my game looks.

You can toggle the visuals of any ENB and just enjoy the optimization features if you want. There's even a value you can turn on to permanently disable visuals (UseSpeedhackWithoutGraphics.)

Just disable the ENB graphics then
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true

:D