/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Class-based Jew Gacha returning for New Years, no confirmation on Limiteds returning

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

xth for best archer
>no redman

>no news about gacha and new year event
shitter again I guess I will be the one to bake from now

>- Class-based Jew Gacha returning for New Years, no confirmation on Limiteds returning
how do you keep doing this

>no redman

When will we see more of this Beast?

Fluffy Caster!
>no updated news

>600 prisms on HP fous
>600 prisms on ATK fous
>400 prisms on tickets
>400 prisms on EXP
>2000 prisms to clear shop each month without buying CEs
This is going to be painful

I love floof.

Mona lisa is limited by the rare prisms so that's that.

Also, we get everything twice January so it's 200 prisms for tickets.

this baker is shite

Are you retarded? The shop increase is for January only

Why is Medjed so based?

Taiga still gets the best art.

Mats confirmed Arjuna a shit

MIGRATE HERE THIS THREAD HAS THE NEW YEAR INFO

There's a shop increase?

I just went mad and rolled my 120 quartz, first two ten rolls have me nothing, Enkidu spooked me in the third ten roll and then these cuties in the fourth, I like this a lot.

I need one Saber, Rider or Berzerker stone for the master missions. Which free quest would you recommand me for that ?
I tried Alcatraz but it keeps throwing Lancer enemies at me for some reason, despite what the drop maps show.

>- Class-based Jew Gacha returning for New Years, no confirmation on Limiteds returning
you absolute retard

It is true this op dropped the ball with the op, but it's too late to change.

Holy shit 3 5* in 120 quartz
3 5* is what I have from playing 200 days

?

Are there any limits on how many times you can roll the paid gacha?

>Instead, we got a random boat that fires sunlasers
It's the boat of Ra. You know, the sun god he's supposed to be the incarnation of. It's not random.
>a Sphinx as powerful as 3 Servants
It demonstrably is not.
>and a pseudo-RM that's possibly the single most bullshit NP in the series in terms of effects.
It's a big temple which he has authority over. It's not that complicated or weird.

no, but the quartz has to be bought before the year changes

You can only do so once. Roll once and that's it.

Actually you both are wrong. If Medb's Caladbolg was an inferior version of Fergus', her Noble Phantasm would be ranked A+ (Actually B) or A+ (actually C). This would be to show that, yes, while it is Caladbolg, an A+ Noble Phantasm, Medb isn't able to use it as such, and so it's ranked down. In actuality, the rank is just A+. This shows that Medb is able to use Caladbolg exactly like Fegus can, with access to all of it's abilities that Fergus has.

Now, as for strength, yes it does have an impact but not in the Noble Phantasm itself. It just means that when used as a weapon, Medb's blows with it would not be anywhere near Fergus'. Likewise, she wouldn't be able to fight with it for as long as he would, due to her low Endurance rank. Aside from that though, provided she has enough mana she'd have full access to every ability Caladbolg possess.

There is a reason people are claiming she's overpowered as hell. Caladbolg alone is impressive, but with her Chariot, Mead and Clairvoyance you end up with a top tier servant, against Males at least.

You can roll 1.

Anyone else desperately doing interludes to get enough quartz for a roll or two?

This fucking incubus wizard asshole just won't heed my summoning. Fuck you Merlin.

yeah you're a lucky son of a bitch

Keep your shit in the other thread Ozzyfag, no one cares

Are Ozzyfags the new Karnafags?

>not resizing your screenshots

>in news
>no mention of the New Year Event

Yeah no the other thread is better

>Medb versus 100 faced
What happens? Does she get all the male Hassans?

Weapon NP rank isn't affected by how good the user is with it. Excalibur in Rin's hands would still be an A++ NP even if she can't use it as well as Saber.

MIGRATE

scans where?

Nah.

100 faced is the most shit Hassan. At least choose some sort of actual competition. I don't like Medb but give her some credit as a servant, her NPs aren't lacking. Fergus my Love, I think that's what it was called, could probably take them all out.

making new thread because this one is shit

There's another one already

Nobu a CUTE.

But the Noble Phantasm itself isn't the weapon, it's the ability to draw the weapon due to Fergus.

The point is, due to it being A+ the weapon will still be the same as the one Fergus uses. That means she can still use all abilities with it, mana pending. Rin should also be able to use Excaliblast with Excalibur, as long as she has the mana.

I also covered about her not using it as well. Using it as a weapon, Medb's strength would mean the blows it lands are softer, but the weapon itself would have all abilities with it regardless of whether Medb or fergus have it.

I've given up after using up all my saved rock reserves and even shelling out cash.

Fuck you Merlin and your wonderful voice, I'm not getting tricked anymore. Back to hoarding rocks for ProtoGil, Holmes and Rasputin Kotomine.

>curryshitters in charge of making threads

I mean in regards to the mead. Does she charm the male portions or what?

Caladbolg is A++. People cannot use the Noble Phantasms of another Servant unless that person has a history of "borrowing" in their legend, and the person lending the Noble Phantasm has a history of "giving".

Migrate to the other thread faggots this thread is shit

Yeah, I'd assume so. She could probably Chariot my Love's anti army version the majority of them into submission. I doubt they'd last too long in that sense either.

Kill yourself

Quit shilling your stupid thread.

100 faced could easily assassinate Medb

>migrate
>to a latter thread
fuck off

Caladbolg is A+ in the materials. A++ in the Grand Order rank up. Materials tend to use the first rank instead of the rank up version when talking about said Noble Phantasm. Just look at Fergus' stats. Noble Phantasm is listed as A+ in rank, not A++.

As for the second part of your sentece, I fail to see how that's relevent here. Medb's Noble Phantasm is literally called "Fergus My Love", and states that she gets the weapon due to Fergus serving her. Specifically, she obtained the weapon while fucking Fergus. So yes, she does have Fergus's Noble Phantasm. That's pretty demonstrably a fact.

>no Fate image
>no new info

Kill yourself curryshitter