2017 Veeky Forums MEME CAR SUBMISSIONS

Submissions are open today only for our hot new meme car. This is the car we recommend to absolutely everyone regardless of needs or budget for the next 365.

I propose the Buick Park Avenue Ultra

>Miles of leather
>Costs less than a pair of socks
>Supercharged V6
>FWD cuz RWD was a 2016 meme
>Column shifter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vp-dbfPAD3c
youtube.com/watch?v=8vXp7XOpH1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0gAg6OWnpBg
youtube.com/watch?v=iAXMdfqAgak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's my meme Fack off

2011 Dodge Charger V6/V8

>legit a good car though

Are you fucking high? We can't start recommending normie cars. Come back here when you have some shit that's at least ten years old and can be bought for a pack of Newports and a footjob.

Okay fine

Diesel Punto

literally all you need.

Nah. Too obvious.

>impala
Wrong generation I think. Somebody might actually like that one. One of the early FWD ones would work better. That or a Neon. As if any still run

YES
diesel torque and reliability
cheap and light
easy to fix
designed by that guy himself
huge piles of space waiting to be used
it has a steering wheel
what more could you need?

The GT will be the meme car of the year once benchracing times start showing up. I'm a Ford guy but I'm actually hoping the Corvette ZR1 is faster, just so we can have a change of pace.

>comfy seating position
>very safe and up off the ground
>easy to get in and out of
>fun in summer
>good in winter
>room for passengers

Yeah, find me someone who doesn't already love the B Body GMs. Let's get some real shit up in this thread - pic related. Last two gens of the Colt are always available under $1k.

Mercury Grand Marquis

>Miles of leather
>Costs less than a pair of socks
>V8
>RWD for hektik skidz and one-wheel peals, can claim you're a "weel car guy"
>Column shifter
>It's not a fucking beat to shit P71

It's cheap, it's available used in all markets, and it's a post-meme (aka reverse trolling) because from getting it suggested at every single opportunity you'd expect it to be a joke, but it's actually very good. Volvo 850 is /our guy/ 2017.

On a side note I love these nonchalant car photos on Wikipedia. They'll simply photograph the next best shitbox they'll find parked on the road. Very realistic.

Also I meant to attach the sedan photo because with Volvo you expect the wagon to be the popular choice anyway, so the sedan is the contrarian choice and more suited for Veeky Forums.

>It's cheap, it's available used in all markets,
not if you live in the northeast, every single volvo pre second generation S/V70 has been scapped up by yuppies

>On a side note I love these nonchalant car photos on Wikipedia. They'll simply photograph the next best shitbox they'll find parked on the road. Very realistic.
90% of them are all taken by one guy, you can check his info page on the upload part
that's why the all have maryland tags

>final drive ratio smaller than your penis
>leather feels like it came off a sick pig that became a McRib
>most factory colours are absolutely terrible

Although digital dash is excellent desu

Thoughts on early 2000 s40/s60?

is that the same thing as a mirage or lancer

Aren't those Ford era already? Personally I'll buy a first gen V70 in January.

yes. Same car, different badge

youtube.com/watch?v=vp-dbfPAD3c

fuckin SICK

>final drive ratio smaller than your penis
That sub-1k RPM at highway speed, though. Plus you can swap in whatever rear end gears you want including 3.27 or 3.55s off a HPP Panther/P71 w/ LSD, it's a standard Ford 8.8" after all. It's more held back by the lethargic 4-speed slushbox which is in 4th by 40 and then it's overdrive all the way to a buck ten where you literally run out of transmission.

Digital dash makes up for it.
>implying every day isn't the McRib is back day

youtube.com/watch?v=8vXp7XOpH1I

>tfw no QT mpv/ compact wagon with retard strong motor

fuck yeahhhhhhhhh

seconded, 240 was the meme car back in 07

3k punto

>2001 Mercury Grand Marquis: 1 landau top to 4 wheels
>201X Nissan GT-R: 0 landau top to 4 wheels
>Do you really expect a car to drive with 0 wheels (per landau top)?

>can be bought for a pack of Newports and a footjob.
Most Impala SS I've ever seen for sale are expensive as fuck.
A more reasonable answer is the Caprice/Roadmaster, those you can buy for cheap.

I vote this

here's that same van again...
youtube.com/watch?v=0gAg6OWnpBg
youtube.com/watch?v=iAXMdfqAgak

It started life as a 2.4L 4G64 AWD Eagle Summit. Then he swapped in a 6 bolt 2.0L 4G63T from a 1G Eclipse and went absolutely nuts with it since the 4G63 bolted right in place.
and it uses the same basic chassis as the Lancer Evo 1/2/3 so there's lots that will swap over. Prime sleeper material. There was even a limited edition version sold in Japan only with the entire drivetrain from an Evo 4 known as the Mitsubishi RVR Hyper Sports Gear R.

>convertable crossovers

I like these way more than I should.

Let me just ruin that for you
>unreliable CVT transmission

1970s Lincoln Town Car

>Cheap
>V8
>RWD

Everything else wrong with it; from bad gas mileage to the fact that they are all automatics, can be autisticly countered with the "real car guy" argument; as in, "a real car guy doesn't care about MPGs" or "a real car guys will convert it to a manual."

Why the fuck would you convert one of these to manual?

People are retards.

Too old. Aero/whale or bust.

Autism

Because this is/o/

Literally where do you think you are

It's not too old, you're just a faggot pretending to be a car guy. A real car guy knows that new vehicles are a scam to jew you with financing and get you to spend hundreds of dollars on computers and sensors that you wouldn't need if you were in tune with your car like a real car guy.

A real car guy knows to find the perfect balance of age and cost so he has the most money left over to invest in sikk mawds and Little Trees, and would know there is fucking nothing 'modern' about an aero Panther. There is nothing modern about a 2011 Panther, for that matter.

Older boxy Panthers are getting too up there in age to find for cheap and to find parts for, as wonderfully bargey as they are.

also no digital dash

I like the theory, but it should be the Mark VII. They're a luxury fox body and cheap enough that you can afford a manual swap.

Trips confirm. Ship a Mark VII with a manual swap.

Those are great little cars.

A petrol engine.

Doubles confirms! Gentlemen, we have our new meme car!

Put your trip back on kkk

I propose this glorious sonuvabitch
E10 Corolla from 1992-1997
Preferably the 1.3 liter 4E-FE engine.
>dat japanese reasonableness

>FWD
Opinion discarded

I've been here too long to give a fug about doubles

this desu
and it's fucking easily tunable

Not happening in 'mericaland.

happy 49" dodge

happy dodge is looking for birds

>Happy dodge
>posts a Ferd

can this be the new angry ute?

lol i guess he put the ram on there because cummins swapped

1991-1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
>B-body
>Jellybean wagon
>5.7 V8
>RWD

I dont think you know what a ute is...

Thats clearly a van...

b-but muh jacked up body on frame
m-muh truck engine

angry ute was meme car of 2015 or something. we need something like it but not another ute

Lancia Stratos

soon as a dodge/Chrysler

so long as you're not as annoying as he was, sure.

I swear to god this is just one faggot that's been shilling this FWD piece of shit for the past month

stop forcing this shitty meme

fug didn't even know these existed, and I'm a big fan of the Roadmaster wagon

theres gotta be

Too late tho

GIB RICE

DELET

Isn't the TOYOBARUFRSBRZ86 meme car '17?

X type
>its a ford
>AWD means its just like the GTR

Lincoln Continental