FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance 5D and Rance VI Polls
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdteXi3YSqolYkuaibY5pVY8AOrMrGXE8c6lfLKrwmYn9zgEA/formResponse
pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kanami is a slutty ninja

Vote Leazas.

Rance 5D and Rance VI Popularity Polls

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdteXi3YSqolYkuaibY5pVY8AOrMrGXE8c6lfLKrwmYn9zgEA/formResponse

Bit early but I can just leave it open for a long time. Seems like a lot of people have finished the games anyway.

Same ranking system as with the Sengoku and Kichikuou polls.

Rance 5D has two polls. One for girl and the other for gal monsters.

Rance VI also has two polls. One for character, male and female, and one for gal monsters.

Using google documents this time because I suspect people publicly posting their responses in thread influenced later votes.

I'm still only like 1/3 of the way through VI... I like to take my time nya

Also reminder that next weekend, starting on Saturday the 7th, is Draw Rance weekend.

She had a really hot scene in VI. HNNG

Is she really melee?

It will be open for a while yet. Vote when you are ready

She has a range attack.

She is melee to start with but you will soon get Iai Slash which is ranged and after some investment that can be used every turn.

Ah, thanks.

Could somebody post a list of every character in VI in a pastebin?

Anyone got a download for the VI ost?

You can just check the rance VI wiki page.

Who is this?

Is the progress bar in VI a decent indicator of how far you are in the story, or does it tend to jump around unreliably?

I can finally play a bunch of rance games in proper order!

Beat 5D, VI, and now im on sengoku

Im going to finish with kichikuou pretending its rance X

Best girl

I'm doing the same thing, but moving to trying to understand Quest after a quick Sengoku run

Its pretty accurate but remember you still have a lot of story to go through after the bar fills up fully. It doesnt take postgame into account

I did this recently, started with I and did everything in order and now am on VI, feels pretty good. Had never played anything but SR or KR before but I enjoyed all of them once I got past the dated-ness of the earlier ones.

The best girl who started Rance's glorious days

Is Rance 7 still translated?

No man, im really sorry but someone untranslated it. You gotta get that shit fast before it gets untranslated.

Ah fuck, I was afraid of that

>can you lie to Ms. Camilla?
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was such an amazing moment.

>pastebin.com/8EkUMikP

Just look in at the FAQ in the OP, all the links are there.

>Saberknight missed Cessna
>Cessna's Full-powered hits all landed
Jesus, how terrible must you be to miss a person that is half-asleep and get hit by them repeatedly.

The only girl Rance considers a 100/100

サンクス

I wish there was a way to mark squares on the map without standing on them. Trying to get 100% in the Pentagon Base with all these fucking pitfalls is obnoxious. I can see where they are just fine but still have to stand on them anyway.

You must suffer for your map-autism.

>Helps fight Saberknight
>Runs off to play hero with Gand- Mito while Rance is busy with the Public Safety Squad
Thanks for nothing Kagura.

Thats why you dont need to get 100% on the map to get the bonus, your not expected to mark the traps.

Do you still get the bonus if the square that gives you 100% triggers an event that kicks you out of the map?

I've had this happen multiple times now and didn't notice myself getting anything for it.

These scenes are shit.

I thought you told me Ghandi was good /haniho/, not some lazy Helmanian that is incompetent as fuck.

How the heck do you mark that alcove on the map? There's a pitfall right in front.

Any tips for beating Gunagan? I need that art.
Yes. For example, in the bank final room you go to has several squares you never step on, but if you have cleared everything else, map will be at 100% completetion when you enter the room.

Ha, wait till you reach Kamilla's dungeon

How do I 100% Italia?

You don't, it gets marked for you when you 100% it.

You dont, user pls.

Does the Thunder Taiko spawn in random fights anywhere? I can't capture her in the red orb set-piece, not when she's beside the motherfucking Hitler himself with bodyguards in front.

Get the password and explore the other room 100$

HEIL MM RUNE

Reminder that the only reason Arunaru changed Demon King to Archfiend is to make the Archfriend joke

I just bumped into my first Hitler mere moments ago, user. I feel your pain.

I don't know the answer to your question either, sadly.

She appears in Girl's Prison in post-game. Other than that, you have no luck.

Catch the murder nurse

Aru isn't the sole authority on the names, you know.

>Lend her to Tamanegi

This is bad, right? I mean that's just common sense.

>Archfriend
>Not Demon Kute

>Not improving your slaves
nigga what are you doing

Save and see what happens

Hey people !

Stuck at some advanced point in the game, when you reach two of the Towers; one you can't get pass Magic, because she just kick you off with her beam; and one another where I'm stuck at an elevator where I need a password from Papaya... But can"t find any clue in the dungeon itself.

Did I miss something big and obvious?

>not liking NTR
fag

Any specific spot or just in the prison in general?

HEIL
MM RUNE
YES

Please Bang My Wife

Somebody is counting the amount of times this has been asked right?

Yes, feed the Carrot a carrot.

All Galmons appear there as random spaws. My advice? Run away from fights until you get Taiko encounter, then switch Rance or Tamanegi in.
You gotta do Papaya's tower first. Search for hidden doors near elevator.

There is an invisible wall in the building with the password elevator.

I cant really blame them, I couldnt figure it out either. There is nothing at all indicating a hidden wall to progress the story so there is no reason to go bumping into every wall.

I though there was somthing to do with carrots with all those pannels; but, there is no carrot, not even in the carrot storage.
I even tried those 6 (or 7?) boss fights challenge thingy; but it didn't help with anything.

Well, I'll try again anyway...

>There is nothing at all indicating a hidden wall
Vicious lies. There's a star event in the corridor immediately to the left suggesting there is a hungry girl on the other side, but that you can't go through the wall from where you are. Plus, every other hidden wall is marked with the exact same red on the minimap, and you'll have already seen a handful of them by this point for sure (witch's tower, pentagon forest, etc.)

>サンクス
I don't even know Japanese and I bet this translated to "idiot".

Okey.
That's what I missed then; THANKS !
At last, this is a good time for some leveling, I guess.

>Have to wait in line to fuck Kimchi
>Screw that shit, fire everyone instead.
This idea is so Rance that it's amazing.

Ask Kimchi at base.

My googlefu actually translates it as Thanks

>tripfag

For the future of Zeth!

how are you supposed to beat the rescue the decoys mission? I keep getting my ass beat by that group of 12 monsters blocking the door

I'm having a wierd issue with VI where if I play in windowed mode, it doesn't properly show screen transitions until I minimize and bring back the screen.

Also I was going to stream in a few minutes, but if there's a fix I'd rather apply that first.

Unless you have leveled up good, you can't.I just went the other way.

What is this bullshit

>that new image editor corner
Vodoka is pic related.
Even if you do beat them, the game acts as if you ran away. You have to take the other route.

>Expecting anything from Magic

>What resistance work have you done?
>None
Pretty sure the Leazas Resistance against the Helman Invasion counts, Rance. If you had said that from the start, everything might have moved a lot smoother.

He probably didn't think of it as "resistance" work, since he was contracted by the official Leazas army.

Wait so Shizuka, Maria, Kanami and even Patton are in love with Rance?

Weren't things like that patched?

馬鹿

Will Lucky Cards help Cessna stop missing or are they just for Copandon?

Why are you doubting Maria of all persons?

They are there for Copa

>Implying anyone ever writes that in kanji

Is Maria really fat or is she just "thicc?"

"thicc" when shes not busy

Use the Accuracy Doll.

Her weight is like the inverse of her level.

Not really, she doesn't gain xp from building stuff and Lia put her to work after 03 and VI. I wonder if Leazas will have tulip corps in X

There was a patch?

For a special event tamenagi gave me an item called "pitiful dogu" he said I need to use it in a certain dungeon. I dont really want to search every dungeon does anyone know which one it is?

Yes, it's Download #3.
Something for Nvidia-cards I heard.

Insect Village, I think.

Yeah, it's the insect village. Near the area where party had the spooky campfire story, there will be a locked door.