twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TFW on vacation for 4 more days
>Miss my new bike (2017 gsxr1000)
>Parts have been delivered and are waiting for me

Good night, amigos.

>nobike: the post

Kek omg the maymay so funny buy a drz bikes rofl

Can one have fun on a 250cc bike?

Absolutely. I learned on a 250cc (gn250). I used to ride that thing all day everyday for 6months.

>buying a sucucki ever

Ayy lmao! these nobikes!

At least a drz could do more than 70km on 10 litres of fuel

Ha ha, I don't /ride/ because I like to RIDE

I RIDE because I'm emotionally dead inside and the only time I ever feel anything is when I'm flying down the freeway going 160 miles an hour, secretly hoping I crash into someone or something but too scared to do it myself

ive got ya CR beater right here in my time machine

this is making my butthole clench

>km

Ayy lmao! yurocuks cant even get in to measurements

What's fun for one person is boring for another. Nothing to do with the machine.

>wanting to be part of a minority whose only other members are 3rd world countries

Because it's really wet or because 125cc's on a motorway?

because of the water, but being a 125cc is even worse

Reposting from the end of the last thread.

Future radianfag here
I found a semi-local shop, about an hour away. The owner has an FZ600 and a Radian, and he confirmed that I need an 86-89 FZ600 exhaust to fit on the Radian.

I have been able to find one on ebay, but it has rust and a hole in it. That's not acceptable.
I'm waiting until tomorrow to ask a couple scrapyards have an exhaust lying around. I've pinned down two potential donor bikes - $1000 FZ6 that could be parted out. But I'm not going to buy a parts bike for the one part I want (the exhaust) for more than $500. I might be able to yank off the rear end, or at least the rear wheel so I can put a disc brake on the back. But I really only want the exhaust.

I also don't want to part out an entire bike just to make up the loss for the one part I wanted.

That is pretty fucking cool. Do want.

2017 sux
>hit dog running into street
>get dog shit and hair on wheel
>get flat on way home

Why is this allowed?

Freedumbs

>half of dbt loves drz
>other half hates it

is there no mid ground

because natural selection must take place!

>freedom
>in europe

only if you're brown

t. wr user

no
>half of dbt loves drz
>other half mentally retarded

It's just a dog.

The only people that like the DRZ are ignorant people or beginners who dont know better

Personally i just think the drz is extremely dated and i am disappointed in suzuki for not being able to take the bike in pic and make a more reliable version of it to replace the drz.

are there any video games with motorcycles that actually put attention in for them? All I've found is burnout paradise.

I don't hate the drz, I just realize that it was a half-assed job of 'modernizing' a bike where they split it up peicemeal into S v SE v SM trying to find the sweet spot between trail crawler

Just goes to show how many kids/poor people are on here. DRZ is less than half the price brand new compared to a reasonable condition second hand R1 where I live.

>put cash and effort into replacing a bike that still sells well
ayy lmao

that'll be the day, partner!

It's a meme. A low HP, cheap, low quality learner bike.

you do know that they're polar opposite types of riding right? maybe someone doesn't want a sport bike.

what does /dbt/ think of Ride 2

>comparing a drz and an r1

the new valentino rossi game is GOAT

>Doesn't want something with better suspension, electronics,faster,more aftermarket parts.
>Wants low quality, low HP, just so he can ride up a kerb going 10mph

Ok bud. Go to your dealer, test ride both back to back. Tell me it's not just the fact your poor. Tell me you genuinely "like the style" more.

I test rode a second hand drz purely because of all the memes on /dbt/. Money isn't an issue to me and it was dirt cheap second hand. I rode it for 5 minutes before getting bored. It's a shit bike. There's 1,000 better bikes for that style that are better quality and won't fall apart doing highway speeds.

Think he's just comparing a real bike to the meme. Wish you kids would let us discuss real bikes occasionally.
>Tfw wish I hadn't sold my r1

>and won't fall apart doing highway speeds.
DRZ won't fall apart regardless of what it's doing. Pretty much one of it's biggest selling points.

you do know it's a dual sport right? maybe you should have taken it through some dirt.

Basically, the DR-Z is the watercooled version of a DR650 is how I see it. Haven't yet ridden one, just looking at the general specifications, aftermarket, reliability, etc.

i have a dr650 and have ridden a few DRzs, the 650 is far better in every aspect except the suspension out of the box.

Local group posted a video of a guy doing a mini burnout in the parking lot and people are getting butthurt. Lol

i've got a drz400e, cruises at 120km/h decently enough

>DR650 suspension
Recommendations? After I find the damn title (moved and I have no idea where it is now), I'm going to get it put back together and plated.

send suspension to race tech

And how much does that run, say? Why do you recommend that? I was kind of wanting to DIY the forks on this, but the rear shock I wouldn't fuck with.

>guy does a burnout in a parking lot that's been loaned to the local community
>even worse, records it and posts it in the local group's board
>this might piss off the business owner who may kick the community out of it's hangout spot
yeah, I'd be angry too. And so should you. Be a cunt literally anywhere else, and that's fine. Don't pee in the pool.

more than you want to spend.
the adventure oz guys did some revalving to the stock suspension and it worked well.
idk how to diy fork shit

Nah. I'm am adult, I tend not to get upset about people doing things that don't affect me directly.

translation:
>someone recorded me doing a burnout that would make Auschwitz blush and someone posted it to the group's FB page and now people are pissed

you can either live with it or you can swap forks from a drz, send them into one of many shops to have them set up for you or just respring it yourself.
the rear is pretty soft and a spring would help a lot a rebuild with thicker oil is ideal.
the forks you can put cartridge emulators into with new springs if the stoock is too soft. or you can just do springs and oil.
a set of springs will cost you about $220
cartridge emulators will cost about $1-200
sending them to a shop to do all the work and be set up for you will be about $500-600

personally i live with iit on mine because im cheap and its not all that bad.

procycle.us/bikepages/dr650.html#suspension
fork and shock 'solution kits' are the bang for the buck

Just like how NASA couldn't send anybody to space without using metric.

Thanks for the reminder. The AdventureOZ guys are fucking hilarious; I'll have to re-watch their suspension video.

I only weigh 170 lbs and carry roughly 5-15lbs of stuff, so it's not *bad* for me. I just know it can be a heluva lot better.

>ProCycle
They're like the Flyin Miata and GoodWin Racing of Miatas, but for DR650s.

Is yamaha xv 535 small and turnable enough to drive around cities like amsterdam or utrecht AND handle the highway? Is it too big to park w/o parking ticket?
I'm planning on using it as my only vehicle, had only scooter before.

Tfw you're an unironic cruiser owner/rider so you have no dog in the fight.

Which cruiser user are you friendo

If you're not in the local community, then I can see why you're not mad.
But the community is mad because someone was doing a burnout in the parking lot they use for a meeting spot.
Burnouts are fine.
Just don't do them in the parking lot where you meet up.

>cruiser owner
loving every laugh

I am from the same community. I just don't care if the owner says fuck off. There's other parking lots to sit in and talk to people about bikes

t. Rossi

My Hemorrhoids are in full force.

Send help

Dicks

Preparation-H. Go buy it.

Cunts are better.

Then let me tell you how this works.
>owner blacklists your community
>you go to another parking lot
>you continue to be a cunt
>get banned from that lot
>continue until you're banned from all the lots
Or
>owner of the lot talks to other owners
>they all blacklist you
Or
>your community ruins it for other local communities on top of your own community
Or
>owner takes all your license plates (he probably already has), finds the video your mate posted, calls the police and tells them this gang of bikers were hooning in his lot
>now the cops are aware that your group has a bunch of cunts in it
I know you just got out of high school and haven't moved out of the parent's house yet. Perhaps you skateboarded when you were younger and no one gave a shit unless you waxed the side of a curb.
But the things you do as an adult have real consequences. Sometimes for other people.

Hooning is fun. Just go hoon out of city limits, or in places where you don't hang out. You have motorcycles. Go to a place, then do burnouts and wheelies and stoppies, then go back to the meetup for some coffee and a chit-chat.
Just don't hoon in the lot you're borrowing.

I think you're confused user. I'm not tyke guy who was doing a burnout. I just think it's funny how butthurt everyone is.
Obviously it's stupid but fb shaming isn't going to accomplish anything.

Except in this case it does accomplish something. If your community throws out the guy who did a burnout in the lot, or gets him to never do it again, then things will be fine.
The guy who posted the burnout is a double idiot for posting the burnout in question. If it were never posted, you guys -might- have been able to get away with it. Or you might've been able to talk it down with the owner of the lot.

But now you've got a situation where it was posted publicly, and a guy was acting like a shitter. So now your community has to either slap this guy on the wrist, or apologize to the owner, or help make it better. And probably all three.

you city people are a mysterious bunch.

Stop eating the mixed nuts.

Jesus fuck you're autistic sounding.

that does not look like any fun at all.

Not a frequent poster by any means. Ride a 950cc metric. An Indian is my dream bike though.

Nice.
Which indian? Them janks is comfy as fuck

Aesthetics > Performance

So

Indian Chief Vintage (minus the fringe on the bags). Would get a Roadmaster if I knew I was doing long distance touring. What do you ride?

Just responding to what seemed like criticism of personal riding choices.

I'm basically saying the few of us who ride cruisers either care about aesthetics more than performance or just like going for an easy going relaxing ride.

Yea the fringe is kinda gay. You can always get the classic or Springfield.

I ride pic related

more like you faggots are vain and like getting fucket by tyrones bbc

So a business owner is kind enough to let a few locals hang out in front of where he makes his living.

Local puke ( you ) decides fuck everybody, look at me, I'm special(ed).

Business gets pissed that you are pissing off his customer base.

> this guys a dick he won't let me steal money from him

Local guys now have to find a new place to hang out.

>bilt
at least get a proper helmet

Alright /dbt/, you have the choice of a Monster 659 (learner-modified 696 for downunda) or a CBR250RR (MC22).

The RR makes you spontaneously and unashamedly ejaculate with the redline and 90s aesthetic, the 659 just seems like pure riding pleasure and is beautiful to boot.

Have only gotten to testride 659 thus far, but the feeling of having to kick in gears solidly (not uncomfortably or excessively though), listening to the sound and feeling the (again, not excessive) vibes just makes me go "fuck me, im riding a goddamn motherfucking BIKE".

Have ridden scooter prior to this and a lil 125, commuted on scooter erryday and want something i can now commute and trackday on.
Thoughts on what i should get?

Ahhhh nice! Honda(?) user! You and the white colored Indian Classic rider are the only cruiser posters I see around here haha.

Saw a guy riding this today in 37 degree weather.

Have plenty of helmets m8

Oh no, go here.

You're invalid argument is adorable.
Please rant more

please buy the mc22
please

what does /dbt/ think of my new ride?

Gonna go register it tomorrow.

why even have a bilt though?
seems like a waste of some money

>lawnmower blade seat
FUKKEN NOICE

Lol. The white indian is mine as well.

I love the roadmaster in that color.

If it makes you feel any better I don't like weekend warrior boomers either.

What do you ride m8?

looks like pos pls kys cuckold

I wish I lived in Florida.

I got it for 4th of July to have a cute murican looking helmet. Was only a cpl hundred bucks or so