/utg/ - Undertale General

Crunchitize Me Captain! Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

under.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6054
frickanon.tumblr.com/post/155163817894/i-feel-like-im-regressing-in-art-like-as-i
under.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6055
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chara burpfic?

First for I LOVE YOU-CHAN

>you will never crunch on Chara's delicious loli body
How do you cope?

Blep

having a loving brotherly relationship w/gote

are there any fanwork charas actually worth a shit

each seems more unbearable than the next

That looks like snuff, with the angle of the neck...

>you will never crunch on Chara's delicious oppai loli body
How do you cope?

The caretaker au is interesting.

I found myself following it even though I utterly hate Chara.

Did someone say CRUNCH the kiddo?
under.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6054

yeah thats becuz they went C R U N C H

>obsessing over a loli
>when theres a cute fluffy goteboi around

Tell me again all about how hard vore is better.

>liking boys
Fuck off faggot.

dont look

Do you want it to be snuff?
I've never gone all the way into edgy snuff territory that I've ever posted

frickanon.tumblr.com/post/155163817894/i-feel-like-im-regressing-in-art-like-as-i

Lol

Do you think UT would have reached the critical and popular success it did if its story was that of Storyshift?

What would the reviews for it be like?

It's charafags, you know you can expect just about anything from them.

mkid can't open his christmas gift very well
oh no........

you would still fuck the gote anyway so who cares.
except now its full on pedophilia and not pedophilia half the time

why did you post that here

i feel the same way right now

Hell no. Snuff is awful. I'm just asking for the angle of the neck to be a bit less....broken please.

oh yeah, that one's not too bad so far

mostly because the focus has been less on chara and more on frisk's repeated puzzlemurders

So /utg/, what are you up to today?

Personally, I am playing Catlateral Damage.

Post your art.

The puzzlemurders are pretty telling of Chara's personality and intentions, though.

we cant all have good taste i guess

/r/ing an Alphys version of this

Resting on my day off. Getting swole for this goat. Playin vidya.

It's not, really. It's just what Chara deserves.
under.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6055

no all youre going to do is bully frick

Aight

right, it's indirect storytelling, which is beyond a lot of other content creators' grasp apparently

but who knows, maybe we'll get several updates consisting of nothing but chara monologuing their dastardly plan while frisk dies of pie poisoning or something

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Why would I bully Frick when I'm asking you to post yours? Frick is cool.

Why should we care about this rando? Who cares?

>vore
>its sans

may as well not exist tbqh

No!

comfy

Nice nice, I hope you have a good day off, user.

I would also like to get swole for my gote.

At least it would be funny.

Just ordered pizza for dinner, and I'm probably going to head to bed in an hour.

That is, unless someone starts streaming.

>Crunchitize Me Captain!
Made me kek, this Chara OP gets a pass.

But can the Spider host a monster version of "Whose line is it anyways?!" With guest stars Mettaton, Undyne, Gaster and Mkid?

>it's not even well-drawn hard vore

Stay cozy, winter is cold.

>Mettaton
>Biggest star in the Underground
>Gaster
>Literally doesn't exist
Those two might be too high profile for season 1

Undertale succeeded by having a nice family friendly story with an undercurrent of absolute misery for people to latch on to, while Storyshift just has family friendly stuff and then takes that misery stuff to the surface in ways that just make the characters look like idiots and drama queens (re: Asgore wanting to kill himself and leave his wife and children after spending all of Hotland just being perfect and extremely helpful, Chara trying to kill themself because the goatfam was just "too good to be true?!?")

Furthermore, since there's no real conflict, seeing as all the boss monsters are all nice and have no real motivation besides saving the human, and by Hotland all the monsters seem to be rooting for you, the whole thing about going through New Home and having to fight Asgore or Sans or whoever would fall completely flat. This also kind of ruins the whole making friends with people that just tried to kill you and finding out they're really just goofballs thing the dates do.

Contemplating masturbating to gay shit for several hours until passing out at around 6AM. Life didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.

U N D E R T A L E

This is better.
Sans is safe from inside, right?

Post punished /utg/

It's well drawn compared to everything you do.

But you already know this. Not sure why you'd make a comment with obvious callout weakness like that.

Watching Star Trek, thinking about how cool captain Sisko is.

Fortune favors the bold indeed.

How does storyshift write around the boss monster soul escape requirement?

My thighs hurt like hell from training and I drew some UT stuff. Probably gonna go to bed.

You too user!

asgore keeps offering to kill himself and give you his soul, despite not doing anything nearly as grief-wracking as his serial kiddocide in the actual game and having his wife and kids live above ten minutes away

He has a bit where Asgore offers to give his soul. In a timeline where Toriel and his children are all right there, and in which the Amalgamates are all released and out in the open.

Even Alphys at least had the decency to have the Amalgamates in her closet AND the guilt of Undyne and/or Mettaton's deaths to push her over the edge, right?

eating spaghetti and arting

>live with goat dad

>goat mom comes and spends time with the two of you on days when she isn't busy as well as holidays

>slowly but surely goat mom starts being more civil with goat dad, mostly for your sake

>goat dad tells goat mom about the promise he made to you in the castle

>goat mom and goat dad finally start working together to put the tension between them aside so that the three of you can be a family

>they don't get back together right away, but over time they do start to put the pieces back into place

Nah

Then why do you even need to fight Sans?

Thanks senpai.

Oh I'm gonna be pulling some legs all right.

What's with the clothes?

>Thick legs and a comically voluptuous body on Muffet
>They gave Muffet Chara characteristics too

Why would they do this? Just to insult everyone possible?

it's really unclear, i don't even think the author knows anymore because we're past the Judgement Hall and Sans still has next to nothing said about him

best we get is "well he's between you and the barrier, so hope he'll let you leave if you say pretty please?"

i am genuinely looking forward to the True Lab just because i want to see how badly the author cocks up asgore's Terrible Secret, his characterization is the second-worst thing in the AU next to everything about Chara and it's been totally inexplicable so far

T H I C C

Are we posting spiders

AU where you play as Muffet instead of Frisk, genocide is optional so they put her in Chara's clothes too. The thick is just a fetish thing.
You got it.

my name is asriel dreemurr!

Man those aren't even bones

Then what drives the plot?
In canon you need Asgore's soul to escape, he needs yours to escape, that inevitable confrontation was the goal.
Why visit Sans at all?
Forgive me, I haven't read storyshift.
Does Papyrus tell you to tell to him or something?

this is basically what happens in CourierNew's fics with some parts rearranged

Link to that AU? Or name?

I want inside Papyrus!

The spider is not for sexual!

Kek at the size of that tongue on Sans.

The spider's cuteness is immeasurable!
Sure! Start it out with "Props" for maximum ratings! Everyone will love the props made with real spiders!
You want me to?

Underage pls go

Please... For your own good, stay away from this hell.

anybody have one more low effort, simple request?

post stuff you don't remember saving

>immeasurable!
Because you can't measure something that doesn't exist!

Are these bones?
I think it's a one off thing but the artist @lil-mizz-jay has done other muffet stuff.

shotagote pantsu

nice

please draw ice cap for me!

it's okay if you're confused, people who have been keeping up with it don't know what the fuck either

The short version is that the author is obviously making up the story as they go along. It started with a simple role-switch like Underswap, but when Chara and Asriel were introduced the AU's popularity fucking exploded and the author never really recovered from it. The plot became all about Chara with the actual story about escaping the underground being treated as an afterthought, Flowey's personality was retconned to be more like Napstablook's (thus removing all agency from him, since he's not even malicious anymore, just depressed and passive), characterizations became more and more fragmented from Toriel onward.

The New Home story was barely even coherent because the shattered-family angle is gone and Napstablook and Mettaton have no connection to any of the characters you've actually met, and all the phone calls now consist of Chara haranguing you for being human, while the world's backstory was rewritten to justify Chara's angst.

Storyshift's literally lost the plot, there's little reason to read its updates now other than to go "ffs, what will they fuck up next"

Mettaton ex!

>Ecto-tits
Aaaand you lost me.

Is sans gonna eat Frisk?
That would be so hot.

>lil-mizz-jay
I thought it was that one. Cheers.