lmao

When's the Alex knee surgery gofundme?

sniffbloo makes me cum!!

Guyell

Rikuo for MvC Infinite

alex might actually be the worst 3d model i have ever seen in any fighting game

You don't even play the game

I.

What are some stylish bison v-trigger combos that are sick enough to get me a gf

Makoto

Ban all chariot x broski posters

>best buttons in the game
>losing midscreen to everything

what did he mean by this?

Azam when

I'm glad somebody finally made that image for the "it was like that in 3S" response.

Yes I do.

I can't screencap console because I only have my laptop with me so CPE screencap will have to do

ok

wtf I just bought Central Fiction on the PSN store during the sale as it's heavily discounted!! playbloo!!

Who do you main in Hyde Fighters

turks get off my fighting game general

i main goober!!

this is season 2, user. they're all fucking trash now.

Yes I do, I played it today for about 2 hours. I just think the characters are top sniff.

how to play Adon ? I can do jaguar kick and rising jaguar and super combo but I lose all the time

also if I get put down once I get stunlocked and the match is over

I remember thinking I'd never be able to afford a 680. Nowadays ive got two cards that run circles around it. How times change

I have a GTX 760 and i cant get 60 FPS, your chart is wrong.

What is Cody doing there

guest character

Why is /r/kappa invading us again

>sniff
>goober

nice /r/kappa memes

insane range and slowed down by one frame boo fucking hoo is there any bigger group of whiny brats than alex and ken mains going into s2?

Officer Maggot is the only choice.

mash rising jaguar out of everything and never let go of st.hk

I've never been to /r/kappa and excuse me, sniff and goober are proud fgg memes.

>is there any bigger group of whiny brats than alex and ken mains going into s2?

Yes, we call them sfv players in general. whiniest group of brats ever to exist in the fgc

remember when void discovered that sick jump in mixup?

>sniff and goober are proud fgg memes.

Good joke, I bet you think fgg came up with unga too

>goober
>r/kappa the proud to play guilty gear subleddit
holy shit how new

still trying to figure out how to block it

I want Cody in SFV and hear the new remix of:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIL6K-oL760

That was someone on Mr.Biscuits stream when describing Zidane's play actually.

>every benchmark and every video of the game is a ruse because i can't figure out how to run the game on my shitty hardware
you should seriously consider just buying a console if this pc gaming thing is too hard for you.

Ah! My favorite time of the week! Time to join a lobby and go idle the rest of the weekend! See you there!!

I'm pretty new to fighting games and bought the hori fighting stick mini. It feels way better than the gamepad but its too small for my stick hand

Is the mad catz tournament edition 2 worth getting or are there cheaper sticks that perform the same and feel as comfortable. Sorry for the retarded question

You seem to know a lot about where /r/kappa's loyalty lies.

No gayfish allowed.

Post your specs and I'll show you how stupid you are.

No amount of shit posting is going to make your bait chart correct

it's not that, the slower speed isn't so much of an issue it's that their hurtboxes got changed a bit so the hurtbox is so far in front of the hitbox for almost all the longer range pokes so its easier to tag them with a light and they aren't as active for long but the elongated hurtbox sticks out for 2-3 extra frames. Same with elbow, it's so slow and barely moves forward at all compared to S1, has a crazy huge forward hurtbox that overtakes the hitbox for all but 1 active frame.

oh i know, the chart is already correct. i'm just making fun of your incompetence.

>stubby normals comes up to me and tries to play footsies
>mixer spam them into the corner

>oh i know, the chart is already incorrect
Fixed that for you

This is fucking bullshit. Why do we have cancerous games like anime fighters which produce autists like goobers, but we don't have any fighters based on GOAT western animation which is STRICTLY SUPERIOR.

A Disney fighter would be amazing and could draw from a rich and colourful cast of characters. I want to play as Ariel she is so beautiful, elegant and talented but dumb devs these days don't know what the fuck they are doing. How can you seriously think characters like the ones in Blazblue even hold a candle to the Disney princesses.

Also Tarzan and Beauty and the Beast are better than any anime ever made.

Wait, you seriously think GameGPU just makes up a bunch of numbers and posts them to their site? And nobody's noticed until now? Are the videos of the games running at those exact specs all Photoshopped too?

Marvel is a disney fighter

he's literally retarded, so it wouldn't surprise me if that is what he believes.

t.waifusniff

Marvel is a lame franchise for pseudo nerds

I have no experience playing Tekken, but I don't to be a complete scrub when Tekken 7:FR drops on PC/consoles.

How do I prepare? I would buy TTT2, but console-wise I only own an X360 and my fucking stick is PS3/PS4/PC so...

this man comes into the club and whiff punish corner carries your girlfriend away
what do you do

Spot the samefag

Final Fantasy Dissidia on PC when

See or stop crying.

God damn SFV is fucking awful.

call him bunga

>PC

Girlfriends only get in the way of my destiny.
You enjoy your thot while I enjoy my victory.

>dropping smashers in mirror matches

feels wonderful

there is literally no reason to play tekken on a stick. just get tag 2 and practice on that since these games haven't had any significant changes since 5.

My girlfriend is Ariel and she is a mermaid

meeee

youtube.com/watch?v=CS9bUZ-SGoA

tbH i would probably react the same way. People who play like this makes me go mental

Nobody plays Tekken on stick except Koreans, because they only play in arcades. In fact you'd probably have an advantage on pad if you're doing iSW inputs. Just play whatever you want on 360.

(jump-in heavy) > HP xx H inferno > L blast xx vtc > L blast xx EX scissors

Other than that, you're just gonna basically end normal combos with special into EX into EX cancels. Fanciest stuff will use his V skill fireball for some jugglies.

J.hp xx H inferno > trigger > chloroform

I want to play in stick because I'll be in Korea for personal shit, and wanted to be used to it, but yeah, I didn't think that until t7 drops in PC I can do decent with just the pad in console lol, im retarded. ty for the obvious advice

Put Prompto in SFV

Psychedelic character that flows between different bizarre forms when?

Ex Straight

t. Bronze player

We do have Skullgirls though. And you'll be glad to know you can also look forward to Them's Fighting Herds, slated for April release.

call trump and deport him back to the shit hole he belongs

You would burst into tears when you get outskilled?

gotta start somewhere senpai

Highest level tourney play you can look up from Gamerbee. He went Elena a lot in the last year but even that one was fun to watch with all the micro zoning and meter scamming.

lmao ""outskilled""

chariot do you go to locals regularly?

Are you the guy that nobody wants to admit they don't like?

this british dude in his fuckin yankee cap

Don't laugh when you just admitted you would cry over losing.

How did Nuckledu get so good?

360 is fine. Got a boost in users even when tag 2 went free with gold for xb1 folks. It's factual crossplay bewteen 360 and xb1 so to say.

He killed himself then struck a deal with satan to come back to life godlike at sfv

Love for his dogs gives him strength