God i want to kill this faggot

god i want to kill this faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAkcTgHmRj4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice trips, Mercedesfag

REV

>look at this beautiful mercedes. it runs and drives fine.
>look at all these problems in the computer!
>there are already 25 problems because of all the crazy computer controls!
what a fucking hack

Mad that every time based Scotty opens his mouth, every Mercedes in existence loses 1% of its value?

seriously who cares about emissions controls

>car throws code
>catalytic converter a shit according to the mini emissions testing station that pretends to be an ECU, operating at 95% efficiency instead of 95.1%
>need to add a fake O2 sensors just to get rid of that fucking light

inb4 "imagine if everyone did that, we'd have so much smog"

Most people just buy a new car.

you can try

"Thanks Scotty"

Daily reminder that Mercedes-Benz ruined importing for everyone.

This x100.

Anyone that hates scotty is clearly retarded and in-denial about their euro shitbox. He literally said don't buy a Mercedes unless you can afford it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAkcTgHmRj4

>this kills the Scotty

UP

>false flag scotty-posting
I mean come on it's 2017

>ameripoors buy cars they can't afford so they have to suck dicks for cheeseburgers
yeah fuck mercedes

>current year
>not reving up your engines

I bet you can't because it's German

assmad Refugee detected

>t. actually assmad dicksucker

t. Assmad Refugee throwing a fit because his base model Merc is throwing 35 codes again

>Luxury cars are aimed for people who have enough money to maintain it
Who would've thought of that.

Who is this handsome man???

THOSE

He just doesn't understand there are different classes of cars.
>HOLY SHIT why does it have to crack the windows to shut the doors??? For the SEALS>

THESEALSONMYPIECEOFSHITTOYOTAAREJUSTFINE

Benz a shit though, different classes notwithstanding.

The inside of a car is not airtight anyway. Otherwise when you turn the fan on the pressure would build up and up till the cabin exploded

I've only owned a 300te and it was a POS, but you can't deny they are very nice cars to drive. They're expensive to maintain, but that's the price you pay for owning a nice car.
If I had the money I would rather own a nice car with expensive upkeep, where as you and scotty will put a jillion miles on a shitbox untill it literally won't move under it's own steam. Praising it's quality the whole time.

True but when you slam the door it will create high presure in the cabin because it only bleeds out air so fast. Hell on my K1500 if you slam the door it hurts my brothers ears, he'll roll the window down 100% of the time

ENGINES

>putting toiler water on yourself
fucking europeans

Maybe I haven't been red-pilled on other makes as much, but Benz seems like it's managed as a "brand" and devotes very little to actual automotive engineering, with the exception of the AMG group and their racing division. Their failed joint venture with Chrysler and reputation for cost-cutting leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

DILDOS

He's great, don't talk shit about Scotty.

Maybe I'm just too childish, but I always chuckle at "eau de toilette"

>mfw you forget to rev up your engine

guys leave the boomers alone

say something about me: i dont care

say something scotty kilmer: its beat down! time!

scotty is immune to your merc faggotry

I just looked this guy up. What a fuckhead.

scotty > you

And who said he was exclusively speaking to people that could afford to maintain them?

He was speaking to dumbass high-schoolers and most the population on Veeky Forums who make min wage who want to own a eurobox.

Yeah, I agree with Scotty, Mercs are unreasonably complicated and pricey, you should only buy one if you truly can afford it.

i want to kill this faggot more

actual asshole
fuck you moog i know you are reading this

It smells like the inside of a tow truck mixed with stale coffee and repair invoices.

>it's a shameless product placement episode

wait that's all of them now

The fuck's that about?

>300TE
>POS

So we're talking W124? If it was a POS that was only possible due to 20-30 years of being poorly maintained.

Don't disrespect me!

Wonder if the compression fitting company paid...

There are more deserving scumbags to kill
For example.
Look up John Hennessey. Yes. THAT Hennessey.

Thanks Scotty

Veeky Forums got moog mad

Let's go run him over in a G wagon.

My coffee mug kills the scotty

What is better than drinking a quality coffee in a quality mug while looking at an italian P.O.S on a pringles can.

>my coffee mug kills all coffee mug imports that aren't 25 years old
FTFY

I don't understand this meme would you enlight me please?
Here In canada we have the same stupid law but I doubt Mercedes-Benz did something for it.

I tried telling that to the Mercedes dealer, but they threatened to call the cops.

can someone link the video which started the REV UP meme?

No.

Thanks Scotty

Sadly I think youtube took it down. I tried searching "rev up" but it didn't come back with anything

Anyone know where Scotty lives? I wanna buy him this as a gift