/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
ttps://discord.gg/qJHXHvz

Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
>warriors
>not top DPS

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft nostalrius

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qJHXHvz
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/28845-is-buying-gold-bannable-becuase-alexsensual-bought-some-on-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=PlWKIcAFRFY
discord.gg/vzUFP6u
reddit.com/user/Alexensual
youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04
youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't think I forgot about Stonetalon! I'll be there in a bit mmh~

FIRST MOTHER FUCKERS

add one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

Which are the respective faction guild for meme masters?

I keep hearing that you need to be ''good'' at hunter to pull of good dps in raids. What part of auto attacking takes skill?

>Alliance:
>ttps://discord.gg/qJHXHvz
>Horde:
>discord.gg/qJHXHvz
these are the same link

Kill yourself already faggot, stop avatarfagging

Alliance guild refuses to make a perma-link so they just get memed every OP. Until they do they really can't complain.

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/28845-is-buying-gold-bannable-becuase-alexsensual-bought-some-on-stream/

>Hi there,

>You all can rest easy. This is not how gold selling works - kudos to the mail sender for trying though! Looks like Kredd earned an easy few gold coins!

>We catch %99 of gold selling transactions within 24 hours of sale - and the ones that survive longer than that are caught within the next 24 hours due to our excellent volunteer team.

>Now the question remains - should I investigate the account that sent this gold since they're claiming to be a gold seller? Hmmmm ...

>GM Ajinn

Too bad they locked the thread, I was about to ask how much money do you have to pay them to have instant immunity from accusations like that while everyone else has to beg for an appeal that doesn't get granted. How much did he pay again, about $1k?

If you've ever been curious about where to get those IP items you see in all those pvp videos, like the ones that make you cc immune etc, I've made a short video guide on it for you noobs out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlWKIcAFRFY

We'll never post a perma link here, you mad, Grimlic?

We're not interested in someone spamming it to death.

not to mention it was 1k of OTHER people's money that they gave to him because they're retards

Ok? I was just answering that user's question. I don't really care about discord shit. Don't know who Grimlic is either.

Okay, tomorrow i will finish my addon:

It allows to:
>change the music of every zone
>up to 3 diferents songs will be played randomly
>you can use the default music for specific zones if you want

If anyone is interested i will post the link tomorrow when it is finished, it also comes with my selection of songs from warcraft 3. Ex: Durotar uses the orc songs

Any chance you can do non WC musics?

Why do you keep posting this shit? There is no proof that's her.

you can choose whatever song you like, you just have to replace the mp3 on a folder and edit the name to the zone name

incase any of you fresh cucks wanted to raid with a real Veeky Forums guild and not some shitty one hit up this discord
discord.gg/vzUFP6u
pic related: our last project on a new server. Server first onyxia

????
I think you are missing some words, or are you suggesting I'm suggesting puddi is a 2dimensional anime?

Drink bleach

You're memeing off the pic of some random camwhore. Fuck off, virgin.

do you have autism or are you so retarded you can't follow thread links, I've got no fucking clue what you are talking about.

You can't be this fucking daft. For real. Just kill yourself now.

You must be fucking insane, you are literally referring to shit you made up in your head.
seek help

Holy fuck, retard.

don't insult Puddi, not his fault

he went insane after Staysafe uploaded a video with his gf in it

>So btfo he's realized his mistake but he's got no choice but to double down and act retarded.
Shiggy diggy.

Is that what's happening? lol.

That or he literally is seeing posts that don't exist on mine. 4chans got loads of crazy people but schizophrenic not likely.

wut?

reddit.com/user/Alexensual

Retard went full Chinese defense force to boost his hate views.

Just read the post chain, guys literally going off his rocker about shit that isn't there.

ooohhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh woooow, on a ded server with dubious scripting

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you blind?

I think you're genuinely retarded.

>Puddi gets btfo in the thread
>flees to discord to continue his attentionwhoring there

>ywn have a Puddi gf

can't wait for fresh to come out and his channel to become completely irrelevant once people are actually playing the game instead of talking about it

Oh shit your the guy?
do you have memory problems aswell man?

iktfb

Who do you think I am? What the fuck is your problem?

I don't think you understand how retail redditors "play" the game.

fuck off retart

:thinking:

>Who do you think I am?
some retard trying to samefag
>What the fuck is your problem?
woah you feeling threatened now that i know your psycho?

lol, wow. You are damaged severely.

>you will never get your sister to pose for some random photos next to a monitor with wow on it so you can pretend to be a girl and people can't backtrace it

suffering

No i think the fact you got btfo so quickly and now are trying to pretend to be some else, pretty much points you out to be beyond damaged lad.

Only one btfo here is you, sweetums.

ahahah your pathetic my dude, I can't believe you pretend to be some one else once you realized you'd gone mental.

Genuinely starting to feel bad for you, mate.

autism

I just made $400 selling gold on Nostalrius/Elysium over the past few days.

Give me a good reason why I should stop.

I don't feel bad for you mate, I pity a bit, you must be a right tit to deal with if you when you've been btfo you just try to pretend to be other people.

Trying so hard and just making a fool out of yourself. How embarrassing.

Cuckcumbers....

what is wrong with this mental ass tranny shitting up this thread
god i feel bad for people who end up guilded with this faggot

g-guys I just got saved by a chink

I dont know what to say

Yeah I'd feel pretty embarrassed if i was you.

Train some mobs to him, let him help you and then reset agro.

It's so cute how you think you trolled me.

It was from an enemy player he saved me not mobs

Any vanilla wow raiding guides for MC/Onyxia? Never did them back in vanilla. Do you do Onyxia first then MC? What about the world bosses?

Literally no one said that, your bruised ego is showing man, I just told you, you were wrong about something you got really upset and began shitposting.

WATCH THE TAIL
youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

pretty surprised to see you're actually putting out some quality content, subbed f a m

I was wrong? Tell me more...

I'm getting bored, leveling without like-minded meme-folk on Horde side.

Just scroll up and take it all in, brace yourself though lad, make sure you're sitting down so you don't collapse you seem pretty fragile.

Good luck getting the world bosses as the top guilds get them as soon as they spawn with lvl1 bots checking if they spawned.

Onyxia is around the same difficulty as Ragnaros. The first 9 MC bosses are much easier. That being said they're not hard and pre-raid gear is more than enough to clear them both. You don't have to do 1 first to get gear of the other etc.

I really can't believe that you're still going on about this. I'm not even trying anymore. I'm just rolling my face on the keyboard and your anus bleeds all over the general. Wow, kid, just wow...

the onyxia pug i joined the other day turned out to be 100% chinese except for maybe 3 people including myself
this was the only message written in english
we wiped at 60% 3 times before i left, unsurprisingly the chinese are actual hopeless retards

jesus christ get a room

>goldforusd

nost players truly the most cucked

Yeah, it isn't really fun anymore. This guy has some serious delusions over some tranny.

>still going on about this
you know i can completely believe your still so btfo that I could write anything and just to try and salvage whatever ego you have left you'll reply with something that makes you seem like a master ruseman.
And the more you do, the more people will start to grasps just how btfo you really were.

This actually is helpful for learning the fight lel

Dam always wanted to do them.

What about the raid mechanics for MC though? They cant all be tank and spank

I'm not watching a video, you can write a post about it.

>we've already reached the point where memers are giving personal information to chinese intellegence services and handing alex piles of gold

we still have a week, where can we possibly go from here

Good stuff m8

OH MY GOD
A REAL VIDEO

BUT HOW WILL WE LIVE WITHOUT ALEXENSUALS TOP 10 WOW FOOD ITEMS

My resolution for the New Year:

>drop Nost
>drop everything related to it including the community and people I got to know
>never touch private servers again

Sorry guys, tomorrow it's "goodbye".

See you January 7th.

why?
you finally realized retail is great?

I witnessed how shitty the server will be first hand by playing on old for 2 weeks.

There's no point to roll there except to waste time.
And I can't allow myself to waste my life any more.

>They cant all be tank and spank
pretty much, with minor "mechanics" that require the cognizant function of a household pet

>Lucifron
Dispel/Decurse
>Magmadar
Don't stand in the bad. Also he fears
>Gehennas
Don't stand in the bad
>Garr
Banish/Tank some adds, they explode when they die, boss dispels/slows the raid
>Baron Geddon
Don't be the retard who blows up the raid with living bomb
>Shazzrah
Don't die to his AoE
>Sulfuron Harbinger
Honestly I have no idea. So faceroll that I can barely recall the fight after killing him hundreds of times
>Golemagg
Stacking DoT on melee
>Majordomo
Sheep/Kite adds and kill them 1 by 1
>Ragnaros
Melee bob in and out, ranged spread out, tank needs FR, if your DPS sucks then you need to kill some adds after he submerges

I'll miss you, Adam

>seriously considering going back to retail

It's been six years but I can't hold it anymore.

see you the 7th

youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

You think I do but I don't.
Already made all preparations.

HERE I GO AGAIN
ON MY OWN