F-650

Is it legal for any retard to own and operate one of these things on public roads here in Burgerland?

Yes. Especially encouraged if you're on military welfare and get grossly overpaid for the little crap you're actually doing.

yes if you can afford to buy one.

Literally why would you even want one of those.

Excuse me but I'm in the Navy and my dad was in 'Nam. If I see your irl and you don't have one of those yellow ribbon magnets on your fagmobile I'm kicking your ass.

GG, you're a dog of the government, same as your Dad.
>Who's a good boy?

God help you if you don't have a POW/MIA flag flying outside your house when I find it.

overcompensation for a small penis.

Maybe they just want to let the liberals know they aren't falling for the global warming meme.

No one ever said conservatives were intelligent. If they were, they'd be buying trucks from VIA Motors, which was co-founded by Bob Lutz, father of the CTS-V, Corvette ZR1, and the Dodge Viper. Lutz has gone on record before saying "Global Warming is a crock of shit".

And yet despite this, SJW's can't be pissed at a VIA Motors truck.

it's not their size that's the problem, it's that they're driven by dumb fucking rednecks who drive like shit

Says the guy driving a "sports car" on the road at the speed limit 99% of the time.

Ill see you in court, pup

Jesus don't care about science

>he actually pays taxes and has government issued ID and doesnt self identify as a soverigne citizen of the earth
Slaves when will they learn.

who said anything about me driving a sports car? I'm perfectly comfortable in my small 4 door economy car.

Only if someone can teach a corpse to see.

Did your dad teach you that one? I hope there's a good view from your prison cell after cctv shows you failing to break into my house

He's clearly taking the piss out of you, m8.

You must be 18 to post on this board kiddo

>cctv shows you failing to break into my house
I hope your CCTV has night vision can ID someone 500 yards away.

Might need a class B license or something, dunno what the requirements even are for the different classes.

LOL okay ,pup, have fun planning my death. Ill be waiting

nope, a 16 year old with a class c could drive one

Bro, I'm not coming to get you. Learn to recognize sarcasm.

No shit, faggot. You're not even intimidating
>kys

>thread about oversized burger carriers
>its full of redneck idiots
wew

>Especially encouraged if you're on military welfare and get grossly overpaid for the little crap you're actually doing.
Well, if society falls to shit, the military will be defending the rich and government elites in their enclaves while everyone else dies off.

>the military will be defending the rich and government elites in their enclaves while everyone else dies off

Why are you so salty about the military? Did you get rejected for service or something?

IT triggered the stupid in you huh?

hoo rah!

It's still under 26k and for civilians is probably rated with a trailer right at 26k. I'm sure with a trailer, it would push that limit easily which would require a Class A to drive. Or if you load up the bed over 26k lbs total vehicle weight, you would need a Class B with no trailer.

And that's the interesting thing. Federal law says that >26k lbs and you need a CDL to drive it. But it really isn't enforced as long as it isn't for commercial use. I'm sure tons of those big RV's with retirees towing their Buicks behind them are over 26k. And while they are unlikely to get sent to a weigh station, if they were to get in an accident and the combination was weighed, they could get all sorts of serious tickets.

Also some states have lower CDLs. I believe in IL, a regular car DL is a Class E or D. A Class C is a CDL for 16k-26k just to make things even more confusing.

Pretty much, however to buy it for personal use you'd have to be pretty much retarded and blow a shit load of money into it. Costs around 60k base price, needs a shit load of a space, uses a shit load of fuel, and something goes wrong you'd best take it to a certified mechanic less you want to risk fucking up in a several ton heavy burger hauler

You think those are confusing? Try these. And this picture doesn't even convey all information. For example trailers over 750 kg are okay for B if the trailer has brakes, the trailer weight rating lies within the tow rating of vehicle and the vehicle weight rating plus trailer weight rating minus tongue weight stay within 3500 kg.

Yeah the main US CDL is pretty basic. Class B is a single vehicle over 26k without air brakes. For air brakes,over 14 passengers (buses), hazmat, etc are endorsements which require written tests.

Class A is good for a truck and single trailer over 26k and includes air brakes. Tankers, doubles & triples (2-3 trailers), hazmat, and passengers (14+) are endorsements.

Oh, and then on any license there is the "M" endorsement which is any motorcycle over 49cc. Which IMO is somewhat worthless because you can drive a 20,000lb 26' Uhaul truck with a regular car DL but can't ride a 300lb bike. And I can drive an 80,000lb+ truck with 3 trailers but I can't ride a motorcycle larger than my 49cc Zuma without taking a test.

I need to get the M one day but I just know I will buy a crotch rocket and get arrested and/or kill myself and with a Class A and driving a truck for my paycheck, getting a bunch of speeding tickets is a really easy way to never be able to get a job again.

I think when I'm rich and got too much money I'll import one of these to Australia. It'd be quite a sight I think.

the ones with the shiny ones tend to not drive theirs too often and worry more about getting them scratched or dirty. you have to watch out for the ones that are beat to hell

Well you could just do like me and ride your bike with no license for a few months then go get the permit. Cops around me don't even bother with the crotch rockets since they know they usually run and get away. The permit is a 25 question written test and you are legal to ride any bike you want. It just expires way quicker than the full license.

>Is it legal for any retard to own and operate one of these things on public roads here in Burgerland?

I've never seen one of these that wasn't used as a commercial vehicle.

They're hard to find because Ford generally wont let dedicated dealers hold them on the lot. Dealers generally take the order and have them sent right to the up-fitter that ordered it. The main reason they do this is so some bumblefuck dealer doesn't order some with unusable options that wont sell to an up-fitter and probably wont sell to the public, and then have to deal with a dealer bitching about their thousands of dollars worth of unsold truck.

However, Ford has decided to shoot themselves in the foot with the 450-650 series and locked them down to their own shitty engines and shitty transmissions. They'll probably have to start selling more to the general public if they ever hope to sell any now.