Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[New Year Event]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/ukyaw3/
news.fate-go.jp/2016/hqv01z/
New CEs and login rewards.
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine1.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine2.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine3.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine4.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine5.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine6.mp3
youtu.be/fNHGpVSU0ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw still can't decide between Rider and Lancer

>New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
WTF REALLY?????

omg

King of Kings

Sita when?

I hope you all get ______shit___ in your gacha.

lmao

rude

Thanks senpai.

>op image
Do you think every night when Illya is asleep, Kirei slowly and gently fucks Shirou in the missionary position holding hands with intertwined fingers, with Shirou trying to hold his voice in the entire time so as not to wake Illya?

Husbando.

who /not rolling jew gacha/ here

Yes.

>Mahatma: A
>She refers to those who have reached the origin before her to be Mahatma and considers them to be beings of a higher dimension.
>She uses many magecraft bases carved into the world, saying that she's borrowing power from the Mahatma. It is unknown if some higher being is actually lending her power, or if she just has a particularly special magic circuit. She can use summons, black magecraft, alchemy, elemental change magecraft, rune magecraft, ancient Egyptian magecraft, and so on. She can use the Holy Church's blessing incantations as well.
>By using multiple magecraft bases simultaneously, she miraculously succeeded in using especially powerful magecraft. The simultaneous use does not always work, and luck and chance factor in as well, so the effect is that especially powerful spells only sometimes occur.
So this is basically what Amakusa can do with his NP except she's better than him at this stuff even though she's just throwing whatever out there to see what sticks.

Joke's on you, I am not rolling.

Amakuso is confirmed to be literally shit if they didn't cheat him into a Ruler so it's not surprising.

Do I miss out on anything by not completing the story soon?

Amakusa can hijack almost any foundation. She can use spells from almost everything. Some overlap, but different.

I wanna hold her tight and sleep with her. She's so fucking cute.

free stds

>thought caster class being bloated was bad
>assassin gacha has 50% of not getting assassin because of how small it is

Have Fionn's mats been translated yet?

Lads how's the book, if you guys think its good then I'll dump the card and make the poll for the next character

Ignore the lewd hand gesture, she's holding a scroll

The Solomon raid.

I don't even play F/GO shit.

cuck, fish oil make smart, heal water with hands, cuck

If you roll right now, you're guaranteed a gold card. Trust me, I work at Delight Works.

How could they not include limiteds in the jew gacha? I was even prepared to traverse the garbage minefield that is the Archer SSR class to try and get Archer Arturia. You were doing so much better than 12 months ago in so many facets DW, why trip up at the finish line?

So can I even do that if i'm not git gud enough to beat Lahmus?

Go home, Gil.

>meanwhile you can't go wrong with the Rider gacha if you like Medb

So you're just here to shitpost? Glad I'm not the only one

I want to hold her down and violate her.

Same.

user please, I just want to read his stuff

I think remixOS is what people are using apparently it gets around that.

Helena seems like a really good Caster to summon in an actual war desu. Can use any type of magecraft, can restore mana to herself and allies and her ayylien NP seems pretty strong.

Just reading up stuff on Tiamat again and is Beast VI evil Jesus or something?
Messiah points to someone like Mohammed or Jesus but Beast only fits Mohammed.

>A skill of the same kind as the 『Nega Messiah』 possessed by Beast VI. A conceptual bounded-field that completely overturns modern evolutionary theory, the estimation of Earth’s genesis. By carrying this, Beast II acquires a strong resistance to the Noble Phantasms of Servants born from the proper human history.

>thinking they would put limited servants in the jew gacha
>free Ishtars and Merlins literally less than a month before they were released

APEX KEK

>roll moedred
>autism flares up, can't level or prepare to level her immediately because 1/2 AP and great/super success rate ups soon
These next few hours are going to be hell.

Alright, buying quartz now.
Please do not be lying to me.

DW wants to remind you who's the boss.

T I M E
T O
S H I N E

Does anyone have that fanart of Riyo's "5*" Astolfo? Can't remember where I saved it on

Do you not know what Nega means

Mordred is not for sexual she's for bellyrubs and hugs.

Obviously the newer ones could be filtered out, but I'm sure as shit not doing a paid gacha on servants I can get normally.

English isn't my first language, I thought it was some chuuni shit Nasu pulled out of his ass.

And pretty easy to summon, just buy one of her books. I could buy a 1st edition of her book if I wanted too right now for 50 bucks.

Holy shit.
I rolled for Gorgon over 150 times and didn't get her, I dropped 22 bucks just cause of your post and legit got her.

Holy fuck shit, thank you.

>Nega Messiah

It's literally the Antichrist, how more obvious do they have to make it for you?

You even have the answer, an evil Jesus aka the fucking Antichrist.

ESL get out

Any superior guides for virtual machine since the one in the op doesn't work for me.

Like you have a choice stupid goy.

/fgog/, do you prefer Coffee or Vanilla?

What is she, a dog? She's just tomboy Arturia, that is worthy of boning.

Nobu a CUTE.

Not my fucking fault I'm German

Don't worry, even though the term has some meaning it's still chuuni shit.

Damn you fuck it. I was gotta roll the Berserker gacha but fuck it i'll risk the Saber gacha for Mordred. But if I get a vanilla Saber I am burning the shit out of her.

>use a book copy as a catalyst
>summon a publishing company executive

>3 Taigas
I jealous.

And who the fuck is the Antichrist? are you retarded?

Don't use a virtual machine and just install a second OS.

>Overrated Jalter or Useless Vanilla
neither

I think Taiga wants to be noticed.

I like my Servants like I like my men.

KOTOMINE KIREEEEEI

Vanilla is dumb schizophrenic
Coffee is hot complex woman

Holy shit I didn't even notice them.
I had two before too.
That's NP5 now...my first NP5 unit ever.

Shit I have to level her up now don't I

Red velvet.

Vanilla coffee. Seriously, vanilla and coffee flavors complement each other excellently.

Based on this and last thread's images, she looks fine. Nice work, user.

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine1.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine2.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine3.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine4.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine5.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040107000_s1_valentine6.mp3

KEKED

>risking real money for inferior Moedred
user, Summer Mordred is and always will be the best Mordred, accept no substitutes.

The whole family, Jeanne Derk Lily Alter Santam Loli or whatever the fuck her name is can come too.

>Bad end where Goetia gets the Mashu

Persian?

I have summer Mordred. I've been wanting Saber Mordred ever since she was first released in London.

Says you.

Treat her right and she'll hit things really hard.

Independent Manifestation (C) on Void Shiki likely allowed Shiki to survive the burning of history but it's low, so if she awakes, she'll be destroyed too. I think Nasu mentioned something like she's dreaming and she'll die along history if she awoke before the time is fixed.

I'm not sure why some fans assumed that will shrug off that kind of bullshit. It'll probably won't work if Goetia hadn't been stopped from remaking everything.

>first card art actually looks nice
>the rest are shit

Why is Wada so shit

>edison's territory creation makes a sweatshop

>his item creation can't actually create anything, only modify other people's stuff

Do no underestimate Salary men.

youtu.be/fNHGpVSU0ww

>just dropped $50 on 3 Fate doujins
>won't even ever get around to scanning them
I've made a mistake.

>Goetia: I understand you. Then, you should be able to understand me. We both realize how meaningless life is. We both lament its limits and its end. Isn't that so? Just one person. We want just one human to understand us. If so, our plan will no longer be something that wavers. Mashu Kyrielight. A man-made life that will soon disappear. Deny human history together with us. Tell us that we are right. Just say one word, 'Yes', that is all you need. And with that agreement, you shall gain the right to travel to the beginning with us.

>Goetia: You know it too, Guda. Her life is already at its limits. We do not want to make this planet's last record a tragedy. Are you not the same? No matter what, the incineration of the human order cannot be salvaged. Since you will die anyway, what is wrong with letting Mashu alone be saved?

>reminder that Goetia literally tried to NTR Mashu away right in front of you, and even asked you to agree with him.

she looks fine

How long until they do a class separated gacha like they did some time ago, /fgog/?

Doujins when

Fuck off back to facebook

Suzuka when? I want my smug JK fox.

>no voiced servant valentine lines

Alright they have that above us.

Fate/Cuck Order

sauce plz

>She uses many magecraft bases carved into the world, saying that she's borrowing power from the Mahatma. It is unknown if some higher being is actually lending her power, or if she just has a particularly special magic circuit. She can use summons, black magecraft, alchemy, elemental change magecraft, rune magecraft, ancient Egyptian magecraft, and so on. She can use the Holy Church's blessing incantations as well.

Manaka has a special magic circuit.

Is Helena connected to the root but too dumb to make use of it like how Gato nerfed Arc?

What I dislike is her bustier or whatever the fuck you would call it pushes her tits up in an unattractive fashion. They look better in the first art.