youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HAfaUEvn-Y
happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's missing Fang and Vanille, the main characters of XIII's plot.

Happy new year

Previous thread...

4th for Tonberries

late but whateva'

Happy New year !

We should celebrate with kissing ff girls

>mastering Eiko's BSB at level 80

Gah, all that wasted exp. When can she get her MC3?

More like when can she get her Record Dives, which they have completely forgotten, along with Kefka, Mog and Cait Sith and Allegro Con Moto.

Especially because she needs those fucking HP considering her atrociously low HP and the LOWEST DEFENSE IN THE GAME.

>Get Guy's BSB

I suppose I deserved this for my insane luck in OSB Phase 1

everyone who didn't get noctis remember we are all killing ourselves on new years day 12:01 AM PST, make sure to leave a suicide note addressed to our brothers in ffg before you leave

user, there's a back row. You know this?

>4 pulls over BSBfest and OSBfest
>not a single BSB or OSB

fuck this shit man

>wanting trash characters

Backrow doesn't make you IMMUNE to physical dude. She has shit HP and shit DEF no matter what. When I beat Ifrit she was the only one with a fire resist accuracy and still died (halfway through too). No one else did.

>implying Fang is trash compared to Lightning

What should I be looking to pair with Refia BSB, both in terms of skills to hone, as well as future relics to pull? I know to hone Fires Within; what else? Other physical BSBs i have include PCecil, Lightning, Kain, and Vaan OSB.

Did you get a variety of SB's at least? Because I didn't have the same luck.

we still got a whole damn day to go

Thancred's BRB

I wanted Quistis BSB just so I could craft a third Wrath. I'll take HAAHAA OSB and the 8* Book I am 2/3 in pulls getting an OSB this event. I can just RW Alphinaud/Mifilla at this point.

Teedus is a quality character user. You'll be quite happy with him.

Also look into Lifebane.

If you've got an 8* Tome you should run Alphinaud in party tbqh.

Lifebane + Fires Within.

Look for Fire Imperils. Kain is your best BSB of those you listed: pair with Lightning Dive R1.

As a true believer in the goddess, I am obligated to inform you that Lightning's upcoming OSB banner (after XIV) has her OSB and SSB2 which will make her top tier dps.

Should I drop rosettas on it too?

Yeah I already use him in FFX events as a PC/FCer with Slice and Dice. This gives me a much better SB and likely a spot on the physical A-Team outside of FFX events.

man I miss playing the FF series so bad

some kind ass soul here on the four chan gifted me ffxHD for free on steam, bless his soul

It's been so long I can't even remember the names of the main characters, this'll be great

sent

welcome home user

Name a better couple.

for the user in the last thread who didn't know what dual cast was for: it's for Refia. I'm trying to keep her as relevant as I can so I don't have to use Tilith ever.

Guys,
My lightning, luneth and rafia are all maxed at 5... Mats when?

Good call; I might do 1 or 2 pulls on banner #2, depending on how my mage hopes and dreams from banner 1 turn out.
Honing Fires Within then. Isn't Omega Drive soonish?
And yeah, Kain is great. I have 3 different 8* spears as well, which makes him (and the goddess) even better.

Kek I answered him for you in the last thread.

>not getting mats from frostor

I said someone already gifted it to me you baboon
yeah no matter how old I get I'll always have the biggest soft spot or these games, they just feel so good to play, scratch an unknown itch

Omega Drive is in two months. Lifebane kind of loses relevance unless you got Monk Bursts.

Yes Omega Drive is soon but guess what, any fucker with 5 Combat can equip that and only Monks can equip Lifebane, so why not have BOTH in your party? I doubt you're making honed copies of Omega Drive for every single character, so why not run Lifebane on Refia who actually can use it and Omega Drive on someone else?

Rank 17 and f2p .. I get owned

Jake/Nichol

Lasswell also sees Rain only as replacement for Reagan:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HAfaUEvn-Y

Oh yeah, I forgot all about Omega Drive. Ignore the Lifebane then since OD is better in 99% of scenarios (the only exception is at the 1000+ atk mark where the extra hit and critical proc might push lifebane slightly higher than omega drive cf. page 17 of this pdf).

happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf

ty honoraburr user

Lifebane competes with far better skills (Omega, Meltdown, Curada) for crystals.

I wish DeNa would accept what a huge failure crystals have been and merge them into one generic crystal rather than keeping them elementally seperated just to fix this issue. Making/Honing one skill literally means you will basically never make/hone 5 others attached to either of the crystal types used.

>tfw I now have both Vanille and Eiko Bursts

I actually prefer tradeoffs like that because they make games more interesting. Someone on the R made a neat list of every possible combination of 6* hones - tl;dr pick 3 that don't overlap twice and pick very carefully.

People have whaled to get R3/R4 Meltdown in Global and Japan just from a 10% drop rate on a 60 stamina stage. It makes them money inbetween good banners.

Non Rem / Non Y'shtola / Non Tilith healers.
So just Refia and Cecil, really. Later on Aria too, and Ruka if you a fag.

You can also pull some neat shit with Ashe, but she's better built as a physical chainer 2bh.

It's still a tradeoff if they're all generic crystals, technically even trading between more skills at the same time.

It mostly addresses the issue that you might have to wait literally months before another event/whatever that actually drops the crystal type you want opens up again.

Use both.

I do that with Vanille+Yshy.

I mostly do dailies for orbs and greens so I can buy Greater Orbs for greens in an emergency or good Majors and Motes when they come up time-limited.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

What are your New Years Resolutions, Vaynefag?

Okay RKfags, name me one XIV character that is not amazing. Oh wait, you can't.

Wat?

Alphinaud, Papalymo, Yda, Thancred.

I named you four.

It's the Lucky Dice, isn't it?

I have basically everyone maxed out so not having the MC3 lode drove me insane because it kept wasting EXP dess.

Minfilia

No new resolutions to make lad; if I see something lacking in my life I fix it then rather than wait for a new year.
What are yours, user?

>need to do the event to get stronger
>can't do the event cause you're not strong
truly the Frostor's paradox. just wait for the next event and hope it's an easy one like the Hanging Edge

>What are yours, user?
To not do anything wrong, like my hero Vayne.

it was
but then i rolled again and got my MC3 immediately afterwards
I was gonna use my next MC3 on whoever I got good shit for in this fest but I didn't get anything OP. Who's got the next best RM3 after cloud/luneth?

Tyro

Eh it's probably situational and take my advice with a grain of salt, but I was seriously considering Yuna (+30% summon since Valigarmanda is in January), Agrias / Celes (knight / spellblade boost, respectively), or there's Vaan if you have daggers.

>Hamelin and White Mage Robe
Why can I never get anything like these? The best I have is Healing Wind.

>tfw no agrias BSB

No reason to pull for that on this banner. I have 4 dupes on this and also want it, but I'm waiting for Orlandeau 1 where it's back again.

It coming out right now also means it shows up on the Dungeon Lucky Draw, so that's another shot.

FFBEJP
My current party is:
WoL
OK
Aria
Noctis
All 6 star

I currently have at 5 star:
Cecil (15/20 LB)
Charlotte
Amelia
Aura
Setzer
Hunter Rain
Hunter Fina
Ashe
That purple haired guy (?) who throws the potions

Who should I work on next to add to my team?

>tfw no Agrias SSB or BSB

Every time it comes up I try pulling for it, never get it, and then quit for months

Setzer for cheesing and arena, Amelia for arena.

you can use both if you want actually. Vanille being able to 4* black means she can do damage. I wish they would give her 5* so she could chain spell.

Depends on what you're aiming for.

Setzer is a wrecking ball in Arena and the God of Cheese when it comes to trials (needs chainers, though).
Amelia aka Combat Meido is also pretty good in Arena.

Other than that, probably Hunter Rain.

As long as you have a decent display of elemental weapon, I would go with Setzer, since he does have a 10 hit single target attack that should chain greatly with OK.

Double WM is also good. It's unnecessary for normal content but makes U and above very safe.

Vanille can do damage with her BSB. She's an offensive White Mage.

You guys think it's worth to take her to 99 if you have her BSB?

without a doubt user

Yes

Are there ever friend point banners with more useful things to pull in BE? I have enough points stockpiled for 17 pulls but don't see the point in using them

Yeah, Vanille's BSB boosts Mind so it's actually possible to use her as an Offensive WHM.

Reminder to any /ffg/ posters with a Veeky Forums pass that you can vote to get our (You)s back.

Veeky Forums.org/polls/11

no

>rank 17, lightning, luneth, refia maxed 5*

Since i'm doing Cactuar Dunes for the weekend, is there anyone I should consider leveling up or just hold onto as many as I can for the future?

Does Celes' Sealing Blade have any practical use?

Is Locke's Treasure Hunter of use? Might make an extra chest fall in Awakening Vortex, but probably doesn't help make Sacred Crystals fall beyond that, not that I need any at the moment.

Rain is also an option for his 6*. Should at least be tankier than Faris for a full breaker since no clue when I'll get a Warrior of Light.

That's a good resolution user, and you have a wonderful hero. I wish you well with your resolution.

Thank you based dollar pull

Man all I have is a noct and some assorted 4*s and I can still do PRO because of some good people here at /ffg/

Just ask around.

Make sure to put the dress wardrobe on and give her the bouquet as accessory.

Forgot Chizuru

Fuck these things.

Should I be rolling 1 3 or 10s? does it matter?

>dress wardrobe
Excuse me? She's a general, not some opera floozy.

Should i make it my rw? I've had her bsb up and changed to terra osb recently

Vaan's OSB seems broken
How much much more damage am I actually getting when I use fullbreak?

Not sure if you have better choices for a RW than Runic or not, but making an OSB your RW is the most retarded thing you can do.

kek

it's funny, ochu and microchu might be the hardest fight in 13.

Not him but what's a decent RW to put out there that isn't Shout/VoF/SG?