Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

So.. I'm looking for a car for my Dad. After some search we ended up with only 3 cars. There were a lot more choices but he is stubborn.

Here are the choices:

>Audi A3 (PD130 or PD140)

>VW Golf (4 or 5)

>Mazda 6

He really only liked these cars.
Tell me which one you guys think is the best and the worst. And tell me why do you think that.

Holla

anyone help?

please ;-;

Mazda 6

Sexiest, reliable + build quality

Look at examples of all 3, buy the best one you can find out of them all.

What about in terms of performance? Wont the A3 destroy the Mazda? (i know it's for my dad, but he really likes a good performance car, although this aint performance cars lol)

Yea i know, but if you had all of them for the same price, and with no problems, what would be the best choice?

Don't buy a Mazda 6, get a Mazda 3 or Mazdaspeed 3.
If you are going for the Audi or the Golf, i'd stay away from the 1.8 engines. TDI is your best option there.

Idk about performace, though I could see the mazda being faster. Look it up fagboi

why not a Mazda 6?

okay then

The A3 is really not that fast, if you want speed you can get the Mazdaspeed 6
So yeah it might beat the regular 6, but then you own an Audi.

Mazda 6 with a 6 speed manual

Yea. but in my area there are no Mazdaspeeds , that's the problem.

We have a much shorter budget. I was talking about the +/- 2005 cars

Straight up, get him a lightly used Ford Mondeo. They're pretty fun to drive and your operating costs won't be no thang

He doesn't like wagons

I told him that, but he is really picky. I would really want you guys just to tell me comparing all those cars I said which one will probably be better.

>He doesn't like wagons
Call him a faggot

Indeed he is. He is even more picky than myself choosing cars

Id get the Mazda out of the three

Can you explain why? Thanks

why

It might not get the best mpg out of the three, but it will have the best long term reliability and build quality. Parts are cheap, handling dynamics are not bad either.

You'll be buying a car that's been used and abused for 10 years, get the one that will last the longest after, and hold its resale value

hm i see.. i also prefer the Mazda 6. It's just that some friends told me that the Audi A3 really kicks Mazda 6 ass in terms of performance, although Reliability is the most important thing. Thanks! And what about the Golfs? They are inferior?

Golf is just a cheaper more basic a3