Daily. Fucking. Reminder

Daily. Fucking. Reminder.

Mazda is the best car brand.

f you're not driving a Mazda 3 hatchback, you might as well start building a cuckold shed. Interior is sleek, the panel isn't crowded with retarded shit. Comfy seating. Better acceleration than most other cars in its class (zoom zoom faggot). I average about 35 mpg driving around the city, 40 on the interstate going 75 mph, and up to 45 mpg if I'm going 60 mph on older highways. Plenty of room to haul shit around in the back. The backseat folds down completely flat, not leaving behind that faggot 4-6 inch ledge some seats do. It also drives well, feels good on the road, not a bunch of play in the steering wheel. The pricing is competitive as well.

It's cheap, performs well, drives well, is fuel efficient, and doesn't look like turds like most other hatchbacks. It's literally the best car for most people's needs.

Go fuck yourslef.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygt5fRWcbPY
consumerreports.org/media-room/press-releases/2014/10/my-entry/
autoblog.com/2016/10/24/consumer-reports-no-longer-recommends-honda-civic/
motortrend.com/cars/dodge/dart/2013/compact-sedans-the-big-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mazda is the best car brand.
That's a funny way to spell Ford.

this. ford is goat

Daily. Fucking. Reminder.

Ford is the best car brand.

If you're not driving a Focus hatchback, you might as well start building a cuckold shed. Interior is sleek, the panel isn't crowded with retarded shit. Comfy seating. Better acceleration than most other cars in its class (zoom zoom faggot). I average about 38 mpg driving around the city, 45 on the interstate going 75 mph, and up to 55 mpg if I'm going 60 mph on older highways. Plenty of room to haul shit around in the back. The backseat doesn't fold down completely flat, but only a complete faggot would care about that. It also drives well, feels good on the road, not a bunch of play in the steering wheel. The pricing is competitive as well.

It's cheap, performs well, drives well, is fuel efficient, and doesn't look like turds like most other hatchbacks. It's literally the best car for most people's needs.

Nobody gives a shit about your cheap japanese econobox.

After poking around on their website, it seems like a really good car brand. I used to be loyal to Honda, but I respect Mazda for offering manual transmissions on even their CX-5 (yes, the 2017 model too).

Might have to look at a Mazda3 hatch when my Honda Fit dies.

Godmachine.

Omfg... when you compare mazda and ford's 4 cylinders, you're talking about the same shit. They were partnered together for a very long time. All the engines they have today are damn-near identical. Same with other drivetrain components. The focus is basically a 3. An st is basically a ms3. Fusions, 6. Small subs cx5/7.

But yes. Both of these car manufacturers are great.

>zoom zoom faggot

Well buddy, "zoom zoom" is the solgan of mazda, not shitford.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygt5fRWcbPY

>Ford
>Mazda

ZOOM ZOOM FAGGOT

Good comeback son.

No arguments here, they are great vehicles.

>tfw no goodnatured comeback son to foster

Agree with OP, Mazda is the best.

Currently saving to buy a new Mazda 6.

Their lineup is flawless.

the only faggots that buy new mazdas are high school kids getting their first car

what kind of cuck over 16 buys a mazda

wow OP you're so right.

Lowest customer satisfaction of all Jap brands.

>fords are just poorly built mazdas
Case in point

Spotted the lying faggot

>consumer reports
>survey on how good the infotainment system is and 0 weight on actual reliability

I love Mazda but I've seen my coworkers have clearcoat and interior plastics issues on cars less than 5 years old and is disheartens me greatly.

>survey on how good the infotainment system is and 0 weight on actual reliability

That's not CR, that is JD Power

Keep lying you brain dead faggot.

Maybe do some google before writing crap.

Truth.
Mazdas have always had higher ratings and greater customer satisfaction than ford

>five door
>not a Mazdaspeed 3

This is what our education system has produced.

The only thing Fords are better is at depreciation.

i see mazda&ford are spending their hard earned pennies wisely
if i see one more (ford) shill thread i'm keying the first stang i set my eyes upon

brb making an ecoboost shitposting thread

ok
consumerreports.org/media-room/press-releases/2014/10/my-entry/
>First-year models from Infiniti, Jeep, Fiat, Ram, Cadillac, Ford, and Honda have all seen significant problem rates from infotainment bugs and glitches.
> the category including in-car electronics generated more complaints from owners of 2014 models than for any other category.
>Ford and Lincoln’s notorious MyTouch systems

autoblog.com/2016/10/24/consumer-reports-no-longer-recommends-honda-civic/
>The venerable publication no longer recommends the Honda Civic.
>Consumer Reports dinged the Civic for its "infuriating" touch-screen radio, lack of driver lumbar adjustability, the limited selection of cars on dealer lots fitted with Honda's popular Sensing system, and the company's decision to offer LaneWatch instead of a full-tilt blind-spot monitoring system.

>Daily. Fucking. Reminder.
>Mazda is the best car brand.
>no dude I was talking about one specific car dude not all of their cars, you should have known what I was talking about!
idiot

Who is this nigger quoting?

Isn't Mazda the worst for rust?

Memes

>tesla doesn't even make the list

>tfw want an rx2 wagon
heh some day ;-;

I passed on an RX3 wagon for $800. Bought an AW11 instead because i was worried about mpgs.
I hate that i didnt buy the wagon.

not since 2004 or so

not an argument

My BT50 ute is trash lemon.

That said, new Mazda have some of the best paint I've very seen. Their red is so deep and shiny. Are car show guys getting cucked by people with Mazda 3's?

>(zoom zoom faggot)

So boring. Why are 95% of modern cars so sterile in their design?

I was interested in a Mazda, however I heard they don't have Turbos in the 3s anymore.

Whatshe the newest mazda hatchback with a turbo in it?

Of all the cars to be shilling for... a non MazdaSpeed econo-car.

It's alright and from what I understand from a person whose opinion I trust it drives acceptably but it's ugly and will date faster than most IMO

Gen 2 Mazdaspeed 3, I think production stopped in 2012 or 2011.

Gen 1 is better tho, same chassis but 100 lbs lighter and styling is more straightforward, also sleeper as fuck. The gen 2 looked like piss, high windows for no visibility and it looks like an alien.

>ugly

Safety regulations.

Not if you are a poorfag student like me and eed a cheap car with better mpg.

I get about 60 mpg on a tank, I have 4 seats and enough space in the trunk as soon as I fold over the rear seats.
Oil changes are cheap as fuck on my car, since I only need about 2,3 litres.
New tires cost about 20-50€ each, inshureance is cheap as fuck and the anual taxation rate is 20€.

Aygos are the way to go for poorfags like me.

I sold mine in a few months. Good car. But terrible wind and road noise. Chassis is not that rigid. Bumps and chassis flexing even with a supple suspension was unforgivable. For mpg, they cut on sound deadening and went with thin glass for reduced weight.

Modern Mazdas kind of are, their front end makes all of their cars look like buck-toothed spongebob faggots

why is it missing a pedal

motortrend.com/cars/dodge/dart/2013/compact-sedans-the-big-test/

remember when the mazda3, dart, civic, and sentra got there shit kicked in by a Kia. And not even the top trim of it.

This seems to be made for burgerland, they tend to frive automatics over there.

2013. Both gens are cool and quick, Gen 1 does look cooler but I like the gen 2's also.

>Compares an econobox with a slightly stiffer suspension with a fucking Civic Type R
>Tries to pass it off as a critique of the entire brand

Compare apples with apples you idiot.

Older Speed 6 here.
Great car, but in order to use it at all I'm 6th you have to get a better fuel pump.

mazda sell like 2 cars and 3 engines in north america. I hope that they are reliable

can confirm, just drove across the US in 4 days. 8-12 hours a day.
I was never uncomfortable in my mazda 3.
I was driving straight, minimal stops

Drove a Mazda 6 today. It's a fucking econobox in every way. It belongs on the transportation board, not Veeky Forums. It's a miserable excuse for a car; the only functionality it had is getting from point A to point B without killing you and getting acceptable gas mileage. The largest engine that it has is 2.5 liters; how motherfucking exciting that you can put your foot to the floor and you don't go anywhere. I'm absolutely ass-blasted that this shit-tier soulless company has such a ridiculously loyal fan base.

What is this graph supposed to show me? The statistics are unlabeled

ZOOM ZOOM BOOM CUNT.

sage

>things that never happened

Mazda 3 is a cheap piece of shit just like every other econobox. Stop shitposting.

>t. Busrider

So when will mazda build a car for people that care about cars?

Inb4 that faggy roadster

average consumer ratings per manufacturer

>mazda 6 is faster round a track than fiesta ST
All their cars are for people who care about cars

Bitch, please. they don't even have a luxury segment like Honda/Toyota/Nissan.

>inb4 someone says they don't need a luxury segment because they are the luxury segment

>muh cherry picked laptimes

Enjoy your 184hp skyactiv racecar

Ok

>its ok for when ford fags cherry pick
>get mad when mazda does it
Kek

>Kia
it's surprising to see that somehow on top of a lot of other brands

All turbodiesels are have compression rates like a 'skyactiv'

>he thinks skyactiv is a compression ratio
Kek

If you get a Mazda they will all be consistently good quality across the range.
If you get a Ford you might end up with something as bad as the shittest Fiats.

It's a way of life amirite?

Its ecoboost expect that they call every engine skyactiv

t. knower

>expect
typical illiterate ford fangoy

:^)

>3 "different" crossovers
>flawless lineup
yeah we get it you're putting on this act of fake superstition to try and coerse people into liking your brand but come on man

lel Fuck It Again Timothy is at the very bottom

should I get a Mazda3 that is at least 2012 (this should be the facelift year with Skyactiv)

or go for a Mazda6 speed that is ~2007

What's the cost & resale value going to be like if I get a used manual?

miata

>buying new mazdas
Kys faggot, only new mazda3 and mx5 are good. Buy old mazdas if you want to truly experience the godmachine of japan superengineering

Mazda's target audience is young drivers who appreciate great design, maneuvrability, sportiness, practicallity and great all around usage. Either that or single moms with SUVs. They don't need useless muh luckshury segment. Thats why mazda is a based car company, being loyal to their clients. Not to mentiom the best selling cheap roadster is still being produced to this day with very few changes yet unforgettable 90s soul

This amount of shilling should be illegal.

Lmao you think that going for a test drive is an impossibility? Are you retarded?

I got the auto focus, worst transmission ever. Makes it drive like shit.

Mazda 3 hatch owner here,
Can attest that being able to hit 55 in 2nd is rather enjoyable considering the price

>2013
This was right before the new generation came out. That gen Mazda was 5 years old, and still came in second place.