You're walking out of Lowe's to see this little goblin stealing your wheels. What do you do?

You're walking out of Lowe's to see this little goblin stealing your wheels. What do you do?

Steal his tires back.

REV UP MY ENGINE

No problem, I've got a Mercedes so he'd be too busy moaning about how deeply recessed the wheelnuts are to have actually stolen anything.

smash his head against my Mercedes and make him repair it out of his pocket if he doesn't want a gallon of brake fluid going down his throat

t. Test.

laugh at the chimpanzee trying to figure out VAG wheel bolts

i stole those benz wheels from someone else anyway

what goes around comes around

I wouldn't be mad. I would applaud him for being so prepared he brought the key for my wheels with him.

are you dump or simple a retards?
this is scooty kilmer

Ask him how long it took him to come up with the correct socket for my locking lug nuts.

open the door and then close the door then open the door the close the door then

>are you dump or simple a retards?
I think you are the dump one, my friend.

(You)

Spray him with this and watch him melt

Scotty repellent is expensive as fuck though.

Show the cops what he's doing, they arrest him. watch Veeky Forums burns down to the ground.

Whip out my handy Mercedes© Benz© badge and scare him off

Whisper "Mercedes" into his ear while furiously mastubating

Tell him it's a benz

I'd rev up his asshole with my penis. Then we would likely settle down, move to the country, and open a workshop together. We would make each other better. He would get me to eat right and I would help him appreciate the fine craftsmanship of Mercedes.

Stop posting scotty threads

Kick her in the teeth

wonder what angela Merkel is planning to do with my fucking tires.

You might lose a foot.

>are you dump or simple a retards?