youtube.com/watch?v=L2BvzGANTyQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=-eqroD4cIWk
ux.getuploader.com/FE4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja a best

Rhajat a best

Kiria a best? Why not.

Good night /feg/, don't die overnight.

Did they seriously make a character by cloning Tharja and shuffling around her name's letters?

Hey at least is a better name than Caeldori

I'm going to say Caeldori is a better name than Rhajat

Snuggle with the Sev

They're both shit.

3DS FE is pretty shit all-around desu

Why would anyone choose Cuckdelia when (You) have Tharja who will always love (You)

Level up after killing Medeus. Stat boosted by 2 Energy Drops, 2 Dracoshields, 2 Talismans, 1 Secret Book, 2 Speedwings, 1 Seraph Robe and Boots.
Thank fuck Warp and Fortify is retarded in SD.

Soleil!

>beat awakening
>try lunatic mode
this is truly for people who hate themselves

Happy new year in advance my friends

Fuck you

:(

It's been a while since I finished Fates and felt like starting a Lunatic run this time but I just remembered something about set level ups and how they can fuck up units. How much should this concern me? Is there anything I can do about it, like resetting?

Only reclassing will affect level ups, resets do nothing. Say Corrin has a 40 on their Magic for level 12 and their current growth is 35%. You'll miss this point unless you reclass so your growth is now 40% or higher.

Your units have all their levels already seeded from the second the file is created so if you don't like a level up you need to get real creative with reclass to get a better one.

That sounds awful. Maybe I should just play on Hard instead.

It's really not. Good characters stay good and coin flip shitters like Odin or Saizo get fucked or become gods.

Jesus Christ. You convinced me to stick with Lunatic, for now. I just hope Charlotte turns out okay because I'm going to marry her and I want that glass cannon.

Dead general?

when (You) have Tharja who will always love Gaius*

I'm not a cuck, i prefer to marry one.

>old thread didn't reach bump limit
>new thread keeps ending up at page 10
Failure as a general.

Anyone interested in the Yggdra hack for FE8?
Its a Japanese rom hack that builds on the FE Midori patch which featured a variety of additional features such as Leadership and Skills from the SNES era games. This time around, it adds custom classes/animations, custom bgm as well as the capture system from FE5.

According to the hacker its supposed to be about as hard as FE6's Hard Mode which is about right, at least for a while anyway.

What happens if you lose a story important character in fates like Ryoma or Xander?

They are too injured for combat. They still appear in dialogue and cutscenes. They don't die.

Pump and dump Charlotte

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

I still haven't played a single hack of the GBA games but i'm interested on them. Maybe once i finish FE6 HM i could try one but i don't like to play untranslated games.

The Threads are dead anyways. Do it

Chapters 1-8 and the Eirika Route stuff should be in the archives somewhere so I'll cover Chapters 9B to Final.

As per tradition with these hacks, they tend to take maps from older FE games and reuse them. This stage uses the Sheema chapter from FE3 although this time you don't have to worry about not killing her people in order to recruit her.

Here's our good old friend Amelia, no special skills but she joins at a much higher level.

Tana much like in the original game comes with no equipment of her own and starts off in the other side of the map. While she does start close to a death trap featuring an archer and a sniper in a room and a ballista not too far from her, fortunately none of them move.

Camilla a best!

Why don't you play FE3? Book 1 is kind of Meh but Book 2 is excellent.

Did the Fates characters get official artwork yet?

Alicia is a new character that's only playable in Ephraim's route. She's a Silver Knight, a new class that comes with Sol, Renewal and Savior and her personal skill is Miracle. However unlike Seth, she uses Swords/Staves instead of Swords/Lances.

Even if you aren't going to use her in combat, her utility due to staves and 1 leadership star makes her a potent addition to any team.

The DS ones are a little more accessible. He should be able to jump into FE3 right after beating this tho

Due to the huge glut of enemies in this hack, a lot of your characters should be gearing up for promotion around this point.

Here's the promotion options for Milanor, a Brigand from Yggdra Union who some of you may recognize from either playing the game before hand or his apperance in MK404's hack.

Your two choices are Stray Thief, a new axe locked class based on his canon class in Yggdra Union that offers Steal and Nihil for utility purposes or Berserker which is the same as always but this time offers Wrath as a class skill.

There's a buttload of them so there's plenty to pick from. We even have a compilation in the linkbin. It's out of date, though, the guy who made it said he'd keep it updated and add more obscure japanese stuff but he never did.

Forgot image

Not that guy, but I downloaded it yesterday and there's this folder called Fire Emblem Chinese Bootleg.
What the hell is this?

Here's the basic Stray Thief animations.

Exactly what it sounds like. I think it's a Gameboy game using the characters from 4-5. Some user did an LP of it.

Colm's promotion options are Rogue and Espion. Rogue offers Steal, Pass and Pick where as Espion offers Steal, Pass, Lethality, Bows and higher movement.

This choice is basically down to what you want out of Colm, better offense or not having to drag around lockpicks.

>What the hell is this?
Fire Emblem Chinese Bootleg

D-Delphi, is that you?
I probably gonna replay Awakeing tommorow when i'm not drunk anymore.
This night is going to be wild
2 0 1 7

Espion's melee animation.

Delphi isn't the only one that likes FE3 you know

Looks a bit rough but I like it

Here's the variant with Lethality.

Not a particularly difficult chapter although hitting Sheema with her 90 avoid (45 Natural + 30 Throne + 15 Leadership) requires a bit of luck on your part.

>D-Delphi, is that you?
No, but FE3 B2 has prettier portraits, better music(youtube.com/watch?v=L2BvzGANTyQ) and some characters don't get butchered so there's no reason not to play it over its remake. Its level design (B2) is also top tier, and is incredible how many options you have at your disposal in order to beat a map despite having simpler game mechanics.

He still uses Hector's animations, sort of. Did the hacker play FE404 too?

Even my blessed Ephraim with Resolve couldn't break 60 hit on her.

>doesn't butcher any characters

Since when did FE11 and FE12 ever "butcher" any characters. They're all fine

>Delphi isn't the only one that likes FE3 you know
Point taken

Thx friend. I will consider it after i'm done with Awakeing.

While I work on Chapter 10B, i'll leave this webm in the meantime.

Additionally as I mentioned before, there's a lot of custom bgm in this hack from a variety of sources ranging from FE to SRW. Here's the bgm that they used for Sheema

youtube.com/watch?v=-eqroD4cIWk

He probably played enough to rip Milanor's mug sprite at the very least. Although there's a document with a bunch of credits so its better than those chinese hackers at the very least.

Is Cruz also in that hack?

#FE doujin by asanagi when?

ITT: Cucks

Sadly never

>no Kiria in a Doujin
>no Tsubassa in a Doujin
Give me death

There is already one doujin on panda.

And this one isnt scanned yet.

I only ever got Yggdra/Milanor. Gulcasa was a boss.

You can't recruit her? ;_;

Sheema a cute. I wish there was more art of her

>I'm not a cuck I prefer to marry one
look at this cuck in denial
Tharja/Rhajat is a loyal yandere. she will never go for the candy thief. no-tits-Cuckdelia's heart is always reserved for someone else and not (you).

Happy New Flora

That's a little odd.

How many Yggdra characters are in that Yggdra hack anyway?

>killing Gra soldiers and not recruiting her

I want to marry Kana!

I saw Yggdra, Milanor and Gulcasa on the Yggdra route.

Fates waifus who love to snuggle the most

1. Mozu
2. Severa
3. Felicia
4. Camilla
5. Sakura

Sounds interesting.
Is there a link to it?

Sounds about right

ux.getuploader.com/FE4/ the first one.

Are the rest of the Yggdra cast really so minor and unmemorable that they're excluded from a hack specifically called Yggdra?

Or maybe the hack's named after Yggdra the character rather than Yggdra the game, and the hack's really just "FE8 but Eirika's replaced with Yggdra from the Yggdra Union series"?

Its probably more of a FE8 featuring Yggdra and Milanor from Yggdra Union with Gulcasa as an enemy. Which is weird when you consider that the hacker made one of the enemy mercs playable when there was a perfectly good one to choose from on your side.

I want to snuggle with SevSev!

So it's like a reverse Tales of the Emblem.
Except Tales of the Emblem is a bunch of uggos with misplaced blinking frames featuring Duessel and Rennac from the Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones series.

Here's the Conquest tier list, for reference purposes:

>S
Camilla
Corrin
Xander
Azura

>A
Niles
Silas
Jakob 1
Felicia 1
Selena
Elise
Beruka

>B
Gunter
Kaze
Leo
Peri
Arthur
Effie
Flora

>C
Keaton
Nyx
Charlotte
Izana
Felicia 2
Shura
Benny

>D
Jakob 2
Odin
Laslow

>F
Mozu

Can you also post a dickpic, for reference purposes?

She and her mom are great

S-Tier
Mine

F-Tier
Yours

:^)

Her daddy's pretty super too!

>Bigger dick than a nigger
doubt

>didn't even read the post right
Woooow

Yep!

There's one doujin but I don't even know who it includes since the sample didn't show any sex scenes.

I want to snuggle with Felicia and never let go

I want more tacticool FE art

Closest thing I have is a steampunk Noire. There's so little of it.

I want to murder Felicia and cut off all that mop hair and use it as a wig!

Go away Flora/Peri

Pump and MARRY Charlotte

By Azura its the grand champion