How did this even happen? I thought the camaro was a sports car

How did this even happen? I thought the camaro was a sports car.

Other urls found in this thread:

superstreetonline.com/features/1603-2015-toyota-sienna-race-concepts-at-streets-of-willow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delet this

Is there actual video?

wtf i hate chevy now

>BTFO in lemans
>BTFO in quality
>BTFO by a minivan

nice fake lap times

Why only just now

Head to head episode 74.

in the persuit of fuel economy A to B cars have had to shed as much chassis weight as possible since they have such a large interior, so when you gut one they become super light. plus they usually are tuned for a lot of low end power, and have ok power

Really makes you think

>please believe our paid lap times
kek

>can't outperform a minivan
>loses to a v6 at le mans
what is wrong with this company?

>toyota brought a camaro along for """comparison""

Reminder Toyota doesn't even make a sports car any more

Wow its almost like tires make a fuckton of difference or something.

>Toyota brought a Camaro SS out for comparison
Gee I wonder why the camaro didn't do so well.

it's a meme u dip

It's 1000lbs lighter, has a limited slip diff, track tyres, track brakes, track suspension no shit it was fast. Another van with less extreme mods did a 1:35
superstreetonline.com/features/1603-2015-toyota-sienna-race-concepts-at-streets-of-willow/

Seems like the only things they can do right are paid lap times and hiring not actors, real peopleā„¢ for their ads.

>one off racing suspension
>no interior
>racing style roll cage
>"hey guys, we beat a stock muscle car with a heavily modified minivan
wow. so impress. much wow.

why would you ever get the 1LE camaro when you can get an M2 for 10k cheaper, tune it for 2k and kill any ponycar while having actual visibility, decent interior, good sound insulation and good looks? I thought american cars are supposed to be good for value.

Cost to run an M2 on the track vs an an American pony car is significantly higher. Like way WAY fucking higher. Shit is going to break and you will be paying the BMW tax. The Camaro in comparison is a relatively simple car that is cheap to fix and cheap to maintain, except for tires, which will be the component you replace most often at the track.

I doubt there is a person on this board who can drive the Camaro SS 1LE at the limit to begin with, let alone needing to tune it beyond it's stock capability.

t. m4 semi-pro driver

only reason I race BMW is because I have a few small local sponsors

>minivan
>we ridge racer now

>Cost to run an M2 on the track vs an an American pony car is significantly higher.
>Like way WAY fucking higher.
[citation needed]

really the only track we should use for testing purposes is mount panorama

call any mechanic dickwad or try google. like maintenance expenses are hard to verify with this wonderful thing invented by straight white males called the Internet.

>M2 for 10k cheaper
But it isn't. The Camaro is around 37K+$6500 for the 1le which puts it cheaper than the $51,000 M2.

>tune it for 2k and kill any ponycar
Good luck getting near GTR nismo performance out of an M2 with just 2k because that's where the ZL1 sits on willow.

>good sound insulation
[citation needed]

A 2-2.5k tune gets you around 100 extra hp on the M2/M4
A 4-5k tune gets you even way more hp

>Modded vs stock
Comparisons like this should be bannable on Veeky Forums

> I don't like the truth so I'll claim the lap times are fake

Pathetic

Kek. BMW fags hide behind their memes. They can't handle the truth

stay btfo

because of average speed
its why racing is boring irl