/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Previous Thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01EKR4TKA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lana fucked koth

Post SWTOR stations.

How low do we think the rarer armor sets will go? Will we have sub 50mil revan sets? Shae Vizla's is under 20mil now.

chiss

>glowing rainbow keyboard

Jesus Christ.

Butts

White keyboards just dont look good to me, but to each their own.

The brushed steel looks bretty cool, but wouldn't look right with black keys.

It's cute tho.

It does get kinda old, but it can be turned off.

what else would you expect an enormous faggot like Vuffy to have

Did they remove quests in SWTOR? I made a guardian and I remember a quest where I find two lovers and can rat them out, but when I go to the NPCs they don't have a quest anymore.

They're disabled by default. Open the map and look in the top right corner for the exploration quests thing.

in 4.0 they made a bunch of missions into 'exploration missions', there's a toggle on your map in the upper corner to enable/disable them

Open the map and enable exploration missions. Top right

Thanks. Why did they do this? to much exp? I kinda noticed that I'm already level 11 when most of the stuff I'm killing is 7-8 so it would make sense.

The class and main planet story quests are enough to keep you level appropriate now so yes.

Where do you get the purple crystal schematics from now?

Pretty much. Doing it with it disabled causes you to overlevel
Doing it with it enabled causes you to overlevel
So to control overleveling they turned it off so you overlevel but don't end up oveleveling

YO DAWG

I'm the worst jedi. Constantly brag about how much of a badass swordsman I am while slaying puss whenever the chance arrives.

Game would be better if I faced some actual consequences. Instead it just comes off as some douchebag star pro ball player who knows they would be lost without him so he acts like a shit.

Go full DS
The council hates your existance

What brand is that keyboard? Looks dope.

Is there another fast way to level from 60 to 70? I don't want to slog through the damn expansion story again.

Is this.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01EKR4TKA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I refused to spend even $100 on a keyboard so I went for some no-name brand. I'm actually pleasantly surprised. It feels very sturdy, with nice, solid clicks.

No idea how well it will work in the long run, but for now I'm satisfied.

Dragon Dildos.
Vuffy always disappoints.

Battlestation posting time?

I'm using the exact same monitor.

Row of stuck pixels in the upper left. Bit annoying, could be worse, the thing's so wide I mostly don't notice.

They really missed a trick with the Jedi characters never facing any real story easy path/darkside temptation.

I mean I guess the Consular chapter one can kill off the infected masters instead of sacrificing their strength but there's literally no gameplay consequences to that.

Game would have been better with half as many classes (Jedi/Sith/Imperial Agent/Freelancer maybe) and more variation in story paths.

Logitech G500s mouse? I have the same.

>swn break your boihole

>Knight is the only one that ever deals with temptation in thw form of the Emperor taking over tour ming
>It's brief. And although it's implied to be a long time all you really get is a montage of your training and eventual freedom
You don't even get sent to Korriban. It qould've been much cooler if you were sent to Korriban to do the trials and overtime you begin to try and free yourself
And then your master frees you and you now have to find a way to escape the Sith homeworld, and players who are pure Lightside have the hardest time trying to escape

I always found it kind of dumb how in Rishi your jedi ghost master talks about how scarred you are over being controlled by the emperor and being made to do his evil bidding, when all that happened was you doing a training montage on his ship

Anyone jk3 here?

So what are good tight outfits to wear?

Exactly. Your time on the Emperor's moving bachelor pad is implied to be long but all you really did was get trained. The worse that you did was fight droids
What they should've done is sent you to Korriban. Then the "you've seen/gone through some shit" line he tells you on Rishi makes sense
Heck, they should've pulled an Agent and actually have you do things for the Emperor

They could even make it a process to free yourself. Say you were put in a LS/DS choice. Choosing the LS choice gets oceridden by the Emperor, but if you continue to pick LS choices you'll eventually free yourself from him with the help of your Master
Meanwhile, if you choose the DS choice, it gives you more DS points and the Emperors hold on your mind deepens, almost to a point where your Master actually struggles to free you so hard that he has to pull a Deus Ex Machina and gain assistance from the other Jedi you would've killed

Now the end consequence for picking wither is:
When you face the Emperor as a pure LS or freed yourself via the LS trick, he commends your resolve and you tell him it's because blah blah blah chosen on. The fight is more intense
Meanwhile, if you go as a DS character, or was corrupted by the DS during his hold on you, he actually tries to seduce you back to the DS, but not as his vessel but as his apprentice/Emperor's Wrath/Hand. And it almost works

You only see the training part. It is implied that the Emperor sent you to do his bidding to places and had you do some really nasty shit.
Sure would've liked to see it happen though.

damn, JK probably got it on with a lot of qt sith girls

>Sith Girls
>QT

Pick one

>it is implied
except you never leave the station and your entire team is still there

darth acina is a qt tbqh

>Knight fighting Warrior
>Warrior comments on how they were the Pride of the Academy and how they're the Emperor's Wrath
>Knight comments that the title has no merrit since if they didn't refuse it they'd be the Wrath and the Warrior would just be another no name Sith from Korriban

should I buy twilek unlock with credits or coins?
have 2.6 mil credits and 1700 cc

Credits

Credits

also, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

having second thoughts lad
thinking of unlocking mirialan instead

levelling to 50 isn't particularly hard any more
spare a bit of time and you can use the credits/CC for something else

>command boosts now selling below 2mil apiece

There goes the best CC to credit item

>movie score kicks in

I hate and love this game

I don't need my credits for much desu and it takes about as long to get 1.5 mil from a new character as getting to level 50
bought mirialan for 1.5 mil

Not telling you how to spend your money but aren't they just green people?

green people with tattoos
important difference

Man, this game is fucked in so many ways

this is Keira during gameplay

and this is during a cutscene

Well, the game is shit

This would be cool if we were landing on a cold planet, like Hoth

>Battle of Heroes kicking in during Consular's final fight
>Battle over Coruscant kicking in for Trooper when storming Tavis' hideout

>Consular chapter one can kill off the infected masters instead of sacrificing their strength but there's literally no gameplay consequences to that

There used to be drop in your power during beta but people whined about it so it was removed, just like killing off companions was.

>Killing companions
>Consular actually becomming weaker
>Removed because the beta testers were all apparently no older than five

>queue for fp
>hammer station
fags are queuing for this because it's the faster, right?

Blizz is the best companion.

Fight me.

Fast and easy, yes, but why not filter it if you don't want to do it?

TOR was a mistake.
In any Singleplayer RPG this concept would be baller as fuck.

In the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim there's a part where you have to become a vampire or get weakened for a while. I don't remember that being a significant loss in power, though.

Star Wars Tie Fighter, the Second Battle when you capture the leaders of both sides of the civil war, how do you stop the Headhunters from gangbanging the Transports?

I remember the power loss to be so significant that you needed someone else to fight the chapter 1 boss for you.

OH BOI

I WONDER IF THIS DUDE WILL TURN INTO A BAD GUY

>Are we being too subtle?
>No. We're not being subtle enough

On that note, anyone know if you were ALWAYS railroaded into recruiting Gault?

Cheating the Great Hunt rustled my jimmies to the extreme.

They even give you a clone of him right there ffs. Just make it his twin brother he betrayed and put in cryo or something ffs.

i dont remember this guy actually being a bad guy outside of the emperor controlling him and those other jedi masters

Whats more fun?

Vanguard or Commando

Before the retarded storm change I would've said vanguard. Why the fuck does a melee class get gap closer at 58 instead of very early levels like before.

Should clarify it's mostly for the boost. I've never really played BH or Trooper but since I've heard the trooper story is kinda meh I'd figured I'd boost that one.

Trooper isn't bad per-se. it's just... petty much what you'd expect a story about a footsoldier being.

What do you do after you "win" all the chapters and become Empress? Ride around fleet picking up sluts? What is the end game in this game?

If you're using a token then I'd pick vanguard. Shooting lightning is fun.

I kind of like trooper, he's like Shepard-lite.

You can use the token and go to your ship to test out the spec on the dummy. Just don't complete any mission or you can't refund it. Esc through the ship droid conversation to be on the safe side.

>What do you do after you "win" all the chapters and become Empress? Ride around fleet picking up sluts?
Yep. Welcome to the true endgame.

Playing a character that doesn't look like someone shat black ink on a blank canvas.

It's time for EXCITING RNG.

I just finished that part a while ago. Does any character further in the story line even recognize you from your empire puppet "days"? Cause it seem like it just s blows over and instantly becomes a non-issue.

>It's time for EXCITING RNG.
OOOOOOOHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Force Kick is fucking sex

I love handstand.

Yes but does this make your skirt fall down.

This is important.

Are there any classes that have abilities like Heroic Leap from wow?
Basically an aimed charge that you sometimes also get to traverse terrain with

>Not running up and just kicking walkers and Rancors in the dick

ah well. At least that is something I am good at.

I happen to enjoy this look. Apparently I am not the only one as I don't even have to do anything to have people hitting on me.

I think that is way too much excitement for my blood. I guess it is time to make another alt and run this circus again

BWA are too retarded for that

Jedi knight, one or two lightsabers?

There's Force Speed for Sith Inquisitors (and probably Jedi Shadows since they're almost 1:1), but that's just like 2 seconds of running faster.

Next episode of MIAMI INK...

Ugly. Nobody wants to have sex with that skank

Stick vs 1000 Jedi

Who would win?

EVERYONE, STAND BACK

I'M TRYING TO SUMMON NOX

If the Jedi cut the stick then there is two sticks. Everyone knows that stick always wins.

Hi.

>that moment when you realize a bug rubbing its legs together was really a human in a past life that jewishly rubbed their hands in the same manner

Started playing as a Sith Juggernaut, am I going to spend my entire time being the fat guy's pet or am I going to become strong independent warrior?

Looks like I've been missing a shit ton of content because BW cannot grasp the concept of balance.

You get to sish kebab the fatty at the end of your class story, becoming a Darth in the process.

you don't become a Darth though

99% of it is pointless sidequests though

Would you say knight or warrior has the more enjoyable story?

>yfw you become a Darth halfway through the Inquisitor story