imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utrkUe9F2uA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terraria > Minecraft
Yes or no?

Took me 3 tries as well, the first 2 without any buffs just to test it, the 3rd with rage, wrath, lifeforce, ironskin, endurance and well fed

used worm scarf, star veil, charm of myths, destroyer emblem, moon shell and mana flower, all menacing or lucky, with spectre armor (mask)

for weapon I went with nebula blaze and stardust dragon (1 summon), and the UFO to dodge his attacks, no arena, I basically went from map edge to map edge, rod of discord as well for his laser now and then

yes

minecraft is autistic trash

Do people still play this? Is it worth my time to play again?

no pretty much nobody plays anymore, there's like one or two expert vanilla servers and tmodloader servers with maybe 2 people online though

it's definitely worth your time if you can find a nice comfy server and you havent seen the new content or mod content... but finding a fresh server with people is hard

>ready to get into hard mode
>don't want to do it because of how much of a pain early hard mode is
>especially since I haven't built everything I want to yet

Just fish crates senpai, skip early hardmode mining and jump straight to adamantine/titanium armor

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Server is down?

>all these disgusting corruptionfags

>decided to go with corruption in my latest world because it's been a while since I last went with it
>it's fucking shit

Crimson doesn't fuck me as hard on the surface and that's why i love it.
Also like the music.

>be crimson fag
>make disposable corrupt world to get worm scarf

>Needing the worm scarf.
git gud at dogging and using the rod of discord

Found this autistic gem today.

Well, I won't say no to technology/automation mods.

I thought terraria's mod support was pretty bad, isn't it?

The game would profit a lot from it I think, but I'm not a modfag or anything.

Yes, it's pretty damn bad.

yep

>digging along in the middle of nowhere
>see a pressure plate
>pick it up and hold it to see which way the wire goes
>straight down
I'm afraid.

put it back down and step on it

accept the call of the void

Does anyone have any tips for pre-hardmode expert skeletron?

Dash a lot. Kill both hands at the same time.

Holy shit this. Muh gear discussion is pointless when the game basically begs you to visit other worlds, but falling into the fucking holes if a mob pushes me is annoying enough for me to prefer crimson.

Okay, and how about armor and weapons?

platinum or armor you can make from devourer/brain + eye

What about molten? That's what I currently have on me.

Armor is not that important. Try getting hellfire arrows or jester's arrows. They do a ton of damage.

yeah thats fine too

what are those hieroglyphs?

Mods.

I like Crimson for the Ichor and feathered bologna. Also the armor set's passive healing I find more useful than speed on expert

I'm going to ask here since the forums are dead as fuck.

I'm trying to inflict the most debuffs in a single shot. What I'm using right now is Phantom Phoenix shooting Cursed arrows while using the Frost armor and using the spider minions for the venom debuff. The Phoenix is also applying the on fire! debuff. Anything else I'm missing? PS: this is ranged only, for now.

no die

A black recluse died me

Hey guys, I just want to take a moment to say Happy New Years to you all. Veeky Forums has always been one of my favorite threads and I enjoy hanging out with all of you. I've seen some great builds and funny stories throughout the year. I hope that where ever you are that you have a wonderful evening.

I myself am deployed at the moment and wasn't able to spend the holidays with my family and friends. I know I'm not the only one out there either so for those of you who weren't able to be with loved ones, just know that there are folks who care about you even if they don't show it. People get so caught up in the moment sometimes, they forget the little things in life that make it great.

For me, 2016 was a year of personal growth and a lot of struggle, but I made it through in one piece. I hope that you all will continue to learn and grow as a person, as a professional in whatever your field may be, and as friends among anons. Keep pushing to be the best you you can be, and never give up on yourself.

I look forward to seeing what builds you all come up with in 2017! Happy New Years!

>post theme;
youtube.com/watch?v=utrkUe9F2uA

You too.

So is there a server up somewhere? I just want to get high, play some Terraria and see fireworks come up outside.

pls respond

happy new year to you too, slut

I've enjoyed lurking these threads over the years for multiple reasons, here's to another good year with Terraria general or whenever the hell overworld comes out.

Happy new years, you assorted weirdos.

Happy new year, user!

Black recluses are fine, they're fair enemies and should feel bad for dying to them.

since when do the moonlord's eyes teleport with him wtf

whats the new moonlord meme arena

The same one as before?

I'm in expert and just got into hardmode, everything I had was awful against them, but now I have a full spider set

>arena

plebeian

this is good.

looks like a a turd

L-lewd.

You do know that you can take screenshots from the camera mode on the map right?

Well I give up.

For the life of me, I can't beat any mechanical bosses. I prep an arena, campfires, lamps, I have all titanium armor, a dao of pow, an adamantite repeater, I get the buff for extra minions and use my unicorn mount for higher speed (though I also have wings), I have regen, ironskin and archery potions active, I use potions as often as I can, I honestly have no idea what else I can do.

Daedalus Stormbow

Fuck, don't tell me that, my world has very little underground hollow. God damn it now I have to make more of it.

Just farm up a few souls and make a key.

you can like, just dodge

More underground hallow farming does not feel like a solution to the problem of limited underground hallow farming.

Go to hell, specifically where the hollow part of the "V" ends. Kill the mobs there and they'll drop light souls

Hell should still have pre-hardmode enemies, and the spawn rate is ridiculous

Happy new year fags

Happy New Year! Blessed be your vidya spine pains, gastritis, eye pressure and wrist crumps you lazy faggits.

bump

Bought this game a few weeks ago, put in 100 hours on my first world

>rushed into hard mode
>down the 3 mech bosses
>Just now found out that corruption spreads

My jungle is fucked, rip world.

at leas it's just corruption and not aids

Purification powder.

So I started playing this game

Should I wait until later to setup an afk farm for Nazar/Bezoar, or can I make one pre-hardmode? I still have neither and I'm worried it might be difficult later on.

You will probably get bezoars while exploring the jungle either in pre hardmode or in hardmode unless you are very unlucky so no need for farming that. Try farming for nazars in pre hardmode though.

Well you can get 5 debuffs in melee using fire gauntlet,frost armor,spider minion, a weapon such as blade tongue,shadowflame knife etc for one debuff and by drinking one of the flasks. Never played as ranger before so don't know much about that but I think what you mentioned is the maximum number of debuffs that you can inflict

You can wait right up to Plantera for the Nazar if you feel like it. I can't think of anything that would interfere with an AFK farm besides maybe the mechanical bosses spawning. Bezoar is probably more common in hardmode.

It's generally safer to do those 2 pre-hardmode or pre-plantera in the case of the Nazar. The new spawns in the HM dungeon force you to build a more complex farm to not die to stuff like the diabloist. While getting the Bezoar might be faster in HM due to the increase spawn rate of Hornets, it'll also be much harder to build a arena in HM jungle than the normal one.

Search Moss Hornet on the terraria wiki and see what happens.

Rate my house

dirt/10

You do know there was a time when that wasn't an option, right, newfag?

Titanium repeater with holy arrows. That's how I killed the destroyer. Then I made a megashark and raped the other 2 bosses.

Obviously, just take the screenshot again.

You're such a moron, holy shit. Enjoy this (You)

Looks nice, shame about the background though

>angler isn't locked away in a torture room
0/10

>it's a your minion accidentally kills a voodoo demon over a lava pit and summons the Wall of Flesh
>but you kill it anyway even though you weren't ready
Anything I should keep in mind for an early hardmode modded playthrough with Thorium and Tremor?

That's why you keep minions off in hell unless your a summoner

Save your crates until you kill a mech boss, then you'll get better Thorium materials.

tModLoader is incredible as a modding API and has very few limits, even if new, to top it off, there's rarely a need to rewrite mods every update, thanks to background work from tModLoader

while Minecraft is >Java and the fat fuck behind it's modding API is a literally autistic fat neckbeard fuck

Minecraft however, is both full of guillble kids, has consolidated mods and >Curse, which makes it very attractive to modders looking to jew some patreonbux out of retards

why is it so hard to find cabin paintings now?

I get 1 every 20 cabins or something

>shit on cultists
>decide to down vortex pillar first
>hornets and hit tearing my ass sideways when i get hit
>take shield off pillar
>"A solar eclipse is happening!"
>"The blood moon is rising..."

Why is that a problem? The pillars themselves die really quickly and it won't sink that much within 1 ingame day

Is Starbound worth the 10 eurobucks since it's on sale?

Nah.

173.199.74.222:7777

Fresh expert server for terraria general

new characters only please

when i install tshock on this server, does that mean i need to make a new world?

Why don't you pirate it and find out for yourself? That's how I found out it was fucking garbage.