Circle the wagons and DROP yOUr DRaWErs

Circle the wagons and DROP yOUr DRaWErs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqtriBKIdgY&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=GvkJzYHCdHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rangers are designed to be assembled cheaply and disposed of after 10,000 miles.

>This Ranger currently has 130,000 miles.

Pick one Mr. Regular.

FART JOKES XDDDD LONG DRAWN OUT METAPHOR THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL XDDDD I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARS AND MY PROJECT WAS A MASSIVE FAILURE XDDDD FURRIES XXXDD
yeah, I love this cunt. he's the best.

You just don't get it faggot. His fart jokes are validated by his degree in english

The Mazda was a Ford, not the other way around.

Fucking dumbass.

ehhhhhhhhhhh, the usdm ae86 isn't REALLY an ae86 despite still having the ae86 chassis code stamped on it and sharing everything in common with the jdm ae86 besides small engine changes, because the vin starts with ae88 so that means it is an ae88 XDDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=JqtriBKIdgY&t=6s

eat shit, regular cuck

I want a truck like a ford ranger. Too bad trucks went up market into the driveways of yuppies and soccer moms. Now I'm stuck with used fleet vehicles and farm trucks.
If I complain enough on Veeky Forums, maybe it will come true. Some day, someone will build a simple light duty truck I can fit with a plastic bed liner and a cap and throw shit in the back. And won't fuck my wallet dry at the gas pump.
And so I could still park the fucking thing.

don't make me cry user

HAAAAAAAYMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Mr. Regular couldn't see the Ranger as god tier.

His opinion no longer matters.

Ae88 owner with bugurt detected

>implying his opinion ever mattered

He said designed you idjit. Causation =/= Correlation

>design something to do something
>fails to accomplish it

Shittily designing something to be shitty? Now that's fucking meta!

Kek

Your dum

HOWS YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL GOING ANONS?

How was the VF a failure?

>originally billed as being an insight to the "regular cars" of the past
>gets exactly that
>"UNGH IT'S TOO HARD TO LIVE WITH ON A DAILY BASIS!"
>sinks a shitload of money into fundamentally changing what it is, learned nothing from the endeavor and the car has collected maybe 1000 miles in a year

Not that guy, but the Falcon has just been an utter shitshow and really a showcase of just how little Regular actually knows about cars.

>fact checking
>literally skimming the wikipedia article of whatever car of the week
>still gets shit wrong because his Romanian boyfriend can't write worth shit

Even from a mechanical standpoint the build was a complete failure. Even with a non-original the car can't idle without over heating. He participated in a parade with no hood and bags of is stuck down his grill.

Fair points, I see what you mean. Honestly, it turned into something that he would make fun of if he saw it in a car show

Why are we still talking about this furfag?

Yeah I don't understand this. I see rangers all the time here with 200k+ miles easy. As long as the rust doesn't get to them they're solid.

Because people like Fatt Marah, the Jalopnik staff and other know-nothings gobble his knob and allow him to parade glaringly obvious misinformation as fact.

>Driving a Ford Ranter is like going on a date with a girl you arent super attracted to, you feel free to be yourself

That line was pretty good desu senpai

What the fuck does that even mean? You can be yourself driving any car. What is being yourself driving a car? A soft-spoken Asian chick might be a real Mother Theresa but drive like a 17 year old with something to prove. Being an asshole is "being yourself" to some people yet they'll still be nice to someone they aren't attracted to because they're not aspies and are trying to get out of it soon without making waves- Is that the parallel? Getting out of it as soon as possible? Well the simile doesn't work in that case either because you don't have to go on that date every day. The line is stupid.

Is he actually Romanian? Looks like a spic to me

Puerto Rican I think he said.

The trouble is that 90% of the quips like this in his videos can be applied to literally any car.

The only difference is that he's the one saying it. We were saying this kind of shit about cars way before RCR came around, but now everyone treats his word as fact.

No different than Jeremy Clarkson talking about any car ever really. He reads scripts that he has no part in and people still spout his "opinion" as pure fact when someone could have said the same thing months before and nobody would even have noticed.

I love RCR because they aren't your typical retarded blue collar "car guys" or vapefags. They look at cars from an outside perspective with none of the pretentiousness.

>rcr
>not pretentious

Does RCR stand for Reddit Car Reviews?

*tips fedora

RCR is best when he's subtly making fun of stupid car stuff. Example:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvkJzYHCdHI

He not even really making fun of anything- He's just doing teh funny voice (ex dee) and saying things that people are doing. It's Big Bang Theory tier comedy.