>Stances Volvo
Leave this place and never return

eh, looks pretty snazzy to me

>snazzy
And a fag to boot
Go on and get

What wrong with stancing a Volvo?

It's done quite often...

Because it ruins them, they're suspension and hubs get fucked from it and it literally makes it unusable and it's the lowest common denominator for a car enthusiadt
>b-but I can go really slow over a driveway
Fucking kys

>I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's right with stancing any vehicle.
it's for underage faggots to waste their parents money only to end up totally it after 3 weeks.

Yeah, no shit

No reason to go ape shit nigger bananas over it you fucking faggot

>I find it personally feasible to ruin a vehicle for no good reason while wasting money in the process

>Objectively destroying a car's driveability, turning it into basically static "art".
>hurr durr haters
This place is for people that drive cars, rather than standing around "hard parked" blowing vape smoke in all directions.

Sorry for the stance it is pretty gay pls respond

Is that a Ferrrrrrrrrari?

Now go remove jotner!

Kys

Yiff in hell furfag

Thank you my fellow Norwegian. Watch is is jotner tho ?

This reminds me. I was looking into vikings recently and came across an interesting bit of info. Everyone assumes vikings were the tall jacked warriors...
On average, they were only 5 foot 7

with the right wheels, tires, suspension a 740 can have all the attitude of a GNX

Sorry I'm texting like a retard. its kind of hard to text while its raining

Are you also driving?

Duh idiot

Giants in Jotunheim

Well yeah, because tales do detail big, strong warriors - you've gotta remember that everyone was much shorter 1200 years ago, and that the vikings were reasonably taller than the average britton

My fucking 850 just ate it's engine coolant temp sensor 2 weeks after I put it in. This is what I get for getting a Chinese part