How do you keep your liquor stored in your car, Veeky Forums?

How do you keep your liquor stored in your car, Veeky Forums?

I'm thinking of getting a small wood chest to store a few glasses and a few bottles, but I cant seem to find many options aside from building my own...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16335283/#q16335283
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16213094/#q16215079
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'd have to be brand new all the time to be legal. Making a humidor would be easier and legal.

>How do you keep your liquor stored in your car, Veeky Forums?
You don't have emergency Scotch in your trunk?

I have a couple emergency bottles under the rear seats, yes. But I'm looking for something a bit more elegant and organized.

>brand new all the time to be legal
What? As in unopened? or as in just bought and bringing home? what shit place do you live?

build your own then

Really now, no one here keeps drinks in their car?

other than the case of XXXX golds in the boot? Nah

Fuck the nanny state.

facelifted 2nd gen Taurus?

You could always look into picnic wine cases

Best place possible.

I love his videos.

>bud light
>american pisswater
is it even possible to get drunk off that shit?

Yes. Shotgunning 5 or 6 per hour will get you hammered

It has 5% alcohol in it so..

5% that's cute

Hyi vittu olvia >:(

Personally I just have a bottle of liqueur in the trunk just in case.

>what are open container laws?

What? So you're not allowed to have unopened beer bottles in your car?

Land of the free my ass, looks like they're trying their best to jail all of you faggots. I can literally drink beer while driving just as long as I don't get drunk enough.

It wouldn't be open, I'd put the cork in it if I didn't finish the bottle.

Besides, what would the cops be doing going through my vehicle anyway?

>brand new all the time to be legal
>What? As in unopened? or as in just bought and bringing home? what shit place do you live?

Some people like to have a driving beer.

Unopened means brand new never opened. Once you've opened a screw top and screw the cap back on, it is no longer unopened.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16335283/#q16335283

My state (and my previous one) had "open container laws" regulating alcoholic beverages. If the officer sees any kind of alky container that has been opened, he is able to give you sobriety tests as well as make notes into the computer that opened alcohol containers were observed. It doesn't matter if they were dry aluminum cans from a month ago and once written down, they make you look bad in any future records review.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16213094/#q16215079

If you get into a car wreck and a bottle busts in the cabin, that alcohol smell will make you look bad in the lawsuit. It's why I never transport alcohol in the passenger cabin (always in the trunk). I absolutely never let any passenger drink or carry drugs in my car.

"Any time I make a trip out of town for camping or anything, or just want to get away, I stop by the grocery store on the way out of town and pick up a 6-pack of pic related

It's the least shitty beer in cans they have, and it looks like a can of Sprite while I'm driving

Not too bad, and 4.9%ABV

Nothing better than cruising in the mountains at a leisurely pace after a joint, with a beer in hand and some jams playing "

You should suggest your police invest in some of these handy breath testers that can show who's drunk and who's not, no reason to make guesses based on empty cans and shit

This. I don't get how american popo doesn't just make you blow this machine instead of making you dance on the roadside like a faggot.

Ecause the correct answer is take me to the station and call my lawyer. You don't blow you don't do their teats. They have to get ahold of your lawyer to do anything. Unless they have a warrant to draw blood. A decent lawyer does not answer the phone until The next day and now you are no longer drunk.
>THE EVIDENCE IS GONE.

It's like you scrubs don't even know the right way to drink and drive.

What a degenerate country.

Joel, how are the gold prices?

Should've invested in bitcoins tbqh

As long as you don't live in a state that has an Implied Consent law

Yeah, you right.

On a mildly related note, you going to RTX? I went last year and it was a fucking blast.

I'm ok with it. It's the idiots who get caught.
Thank god I live in the midwest.

Too costly for a student doing part time nightshifts to travel from Finland to TX. Would love to, but not in the scope for the next couple of years at least, have plans to go to Arizona tho, want to check out Lake Havasu City.

Doesn't make it any less degenerate to drive while under the influence. And yeah, I'm calling you a degenerate.

Shit, yeah I have it easy compared to you.

I live in Dallas, so I can just drive down on a tank of gas.

I used to drive buzzed/drunk when I was 21 and a fucking idiot. Never been caught or even pulled over for it I'm to old for that shit now i juat crash where i drink. Doesn't change the fact that you just need to know the rules to beat the system.

I had around 4-6oz of vodka, and then drove home 30 min later.
I was absolutely fine, didn't feel a thing.
I don't know what everyone is on about with this drink driving thing. Although I was hardly drunk really.