good post

>awd

>not liking awd

>audi
>""""""""premium""""""""

>liking awd

Great thread XXXD
Thought provoking and insightful!
I've subscribed to all your future threads I can't wait for more amazing, funny, and interesting content from you!

4wd is the only acceptable answer

Just because you can't drift doesn't mean anything, child.

Its not the most ideal setup, but its definitely a good platform depending on the cars. Teggies and MS3's are nice, proper cars.

fwd can be good

>cloth seats

1st gen A8 was fwd you illiterate piece of shit. The last 2 generations have been torsion AWD only with rear bias 40/60 split

Current gen A8 4.0tt smokes the shit out the S63 AMG for $40k less...and thats not even the S8 which Mercedes nor BMW has anything that can touch it.

yea right

nice Phaeton

Very nice post, user. I really enjoyed reading it

>leather seats
>summer

enjoy swamp ass.

s65 amg 0-60 4.1s
audi s8+ 0-60 3.7s

audi is also AWD

that being said, the more important stat would probably be a 30-100 mph rolling start, because that's what you need to know when you're buying a car that can outrun hoodlums on motorcycles.

>this is a negative

I'll take a good FWD car over a RWD pile of horse shit.

they can be good.
But every time I drive an fwd agressively I just think "this would be SO much better if it was rwd"
case in point: hondas. Especially preludes.

why

I'll take an rwd pile of shit over an fwd.

Because we have winters.

If you love FWD, why post the POS V70R? You should have posted the 850 T5R

Shitbricks.
Only best answer to this thread is W202 chassis.

Quit acting like a jackass. They're identical cars with slightly different bumpers, headlights, dashboards and engine tunes.

W202 a shit, enjoy your rustbucket. W124 was the last great Mercedes.

Cloth seats are god tier unless you leak anally and have to clean the seats often. Not too hot in the summer, not frozen solid in the winter, don't age like shit.

The V70R had an AWD system that liked to shit itself though, the 850R and T-5R were just FWD.

Only the engine, that haldex system in the first V70R is dogshit and made of glass,at least know something about the car your posting

Uh, unless you're in an MR, you'll want the FWD for snow. T. A guy who dailies a 2wd ranger in Minnesota.

>For 1998 the R was available in 6 colours: Black Stone, Nautic Blue, Silver Metallic, Coral Red, Regency Red, Saffron. All apart from the first one were metallic paints with Saffron only being available for the V70 R. Versions offered included FWD & AWD, both with automatic or manual transmission. Automatic transmission cars were rated at 240bhp,[28] manual transmission cars featured a bigger turbo bumping up power by 10bhp to 250bhp and torque to 350NM. FWD manual transmission equipped R featured a viscous based limited-slip differential. For the US no FWD or manual transmissions were offered.
Sucks to be burger I guess.

Best FF

you must be a massive retard who can't drive if you need an fwd in the snow.
t. north european. -30degree winters with atleast 3 ft of snow.
Everyone drives manual rwd's with winter tyres and we do fine.

okay okay
WHAT THE FUCK
is wrong with honda
>hey you want to buy a car?
>yea i'd love to
>well here is this tight handling sporty hatchback
>Oh that sounds GREAT!
>it's ff!
>uhm do you have anything else?
>no worries honda got you covered, how about a small coupe called prelude with luxurious interior and easy moddability and long bonnet
>GOD DAMN i'm sold
>it's ff
>Uhm not really interested anymore...
>hey we got this car that is the most gorgeous looking midship ever, comes in cabriolet and is practical
>HOLY FUCK A MIDSHIP YES
>it's ff
>fuck you
>you can always buy nsx
>eat a dick honda

I'd agree with you if RWD was more common or even available on anything but sports cars or trucks

FUCK HONDA
fucking car company ever only making """""sporty looking cars""""""" for people who don't give a single FUCK about cars.
(s2k and NSX is exlcuded)
I mean seriously
For a while now before I got into cars I looked at the wonderful spaceship looking civics with their futuristic styling, and shit and the cool as FUCK honda badges and thought "Imma buy this car one day."
Then I get a golden opportunity and I find out they're fucking FF.
Okay that's fine they're shitty generic car. They're called civics for that reason. So it's fine.
One day my friend, calls me says her dad has a honda prelude for sale for 2k and legend for 1k.
Every. fucking. time. I. pass a fucking prelude on the street, I just have to stop and look at its beautiful body, it's sporty fucking looks.
I was hooked, I was like "WHEN CAN I TEST DRIVE"
she says "tomorrow"
so I mention it to my friends Then someone says "what you're buying a prelude, didn't know you wanted an FF"
An hour before test drive I call her and say "CALL IT OFF NOW"
So I go on the look again for a fucking nice GODDAMN honda sports car. I find integra. I find one for sale for reasonable price. It looks right, smells right and makes me feel right. I want it.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see "drivetrain: FF"
Then a few weeks later I'm back in my home country. Walking to a store and I see a riced out CRX with a qt.315 stepping out of it. I ask her "nice car how much hp?" she says "250, can't go above it, it's FF you know"
I walk home angry.
Then I see a picture of a del sol.
"holy shit didn't know honda made a midship, I must have it NOW!
First result is some guy converting del sol to an mr.
At that point I smash my monitor and keyboard in anger.
FUCK HONDA.
FUCK YOU FOR DISSAPOINTING ME EVERY GODDAMN TIME.
You should be korean you pieces of shit you don't deserve to be on the same land as Toyota and Nissan

and then and then
I rant about honda in a car peoples groupchat
someone posts a fucking commercial for toyota starlet
I watch it I think "that's as adorable as a commercial should be for an FF shitbox for the masses"
and in the end
IT FUCKING SAYS
"TOYOTA STARTLET: AWD"
JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOU HONDA, HOW ARE YOU EVEN IN BUSINESS

Quads confirm FWD is okay

>You should be korean you pieces of shit
And then the Koreans came up with this.

>liking ANYTHING but rwd

it has come to a point where in affordable fun cars ,there's toyota shitboxes, nissan shitboxes an affordable goddamn hyundai

Get your shit together honda you humongous group of wrinkly cockwall climbers

Considering I have one of the worst vehicles for winter, it's a need vs want thing. Hilly areas with traffic are doable, but not fun. Bad roads are doable, but not fun. Having some serious weight over the drive wheels would massively improve things.

Honda actually put time into their FWDs and made them good in the 90s.