FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance 5D and Rance VI Polls
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdteXi3YSqolYkuaibY5pVY8AOrMrGXE8c6lfLKrwmYn9zgEA/formResponse
youtube.com/watch?v=u7uGJrochaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are 4.1 and 4.2 standalones or expansions?

Hold right click and move the mouse around in Rance VI
You will shit bricks.

Rance 5D and Rance VI Popularity Polls

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdteXi3YSqolYkuaibY5pVY8AOrMrGXE8c6lfLKrwmYn9zgEA/formResponse

Vote here if you haven't already

Same ranking system as with the Sengoku and Kichikuou polls.

Rance 5D has two polls. One for girl and the other for gal monsters.

Rance VI also has two polls. One for character, male and female, and one for gal monsters.

Using google documents this time because I suspect people publicly posting their responses in thread

Double votes are fairly obvious and will be rejected.

Standalone.

4.1 and 4.2 are mini adventures that didn't justify a full game that happened after Rance IV.

4.1 and 4.2 are part of the same adventure.

Happy new year to you too

I hope Alicesoft will make a Rance New Year card for 2017 too.

Standalone garbage.

The only good thing about them is Genri.

I hope dragon breedingfu and demon breedingfu will be party members in Rance X.

I wish

She kind of hates Rance though.

But if anyone can impregnate a demon it is Rance

>demon breedingfu
?

I'm guessing Satella and Hornet?

None of the demons can breed.

If Camilla can't move, does this mean she's had her vagina exposed for the last two years?

She's a devil not a demon

yes
i should have said devilbreedingfu. i little stupid because i just woke up.

She has nice boots

You guys think Carmilla would have made Rance an apostle if he hadn't been rescued in the capital after he had been caught?

No. Don't think he is cute enough for her.

She definitely liked him in the beginning though.
Also, Abert is not cute.

What or who is Silbarrel?

Abert wasn't exactly cute either, the only shota Carmilla has is Reincock.

>She kind of hates Rance though.

How is that a problem?
most girls hate him at first. but then they submit to his hyper weapon and charm.

I hope Ferris and Camila will be available as party members since Rance X is going to be a huge game with shiton of characters.
And would be nice if he added the only dragon female(former) to his harem. Altough if she was avalible for party it would probably
be very late game. As for ferris she could join pretty quick since she is broken and probably weak now.

The ugliest woman Rance has ever seen.

A woman so ugly she's a balance breaker.

She probably mostly hates Rance for killing Reincock, being stuck in eternal dungeon is something she could get over after learning that Rance killed Abert who killed Reincock.

She was amused by him to some extent

Ugliest woman in the world

>Rance doesn't return
wasted opportunity in Quest when he could only fuck Level 35s and over

Feliss is possible but forget about Camilla. The only demons with a chance of being playable are Satella, Meglass and maybe Ithere and Garutia.

Who will be main bad in Rance X?

Kay-chan -> Planner -> maybe Ludo

Bird.

It's possible.

He'd come with Abert's recommendation and she definitely enjoyed his performances. She didn't even seem to mind the kiss that much and didn't respond negatively to his hitting on her.

But it's Rance, so he'd find some way to screw things up.

Will he go after Kayblis and other dark lords too? Who is left to defeat besides those three?

Bernard

I'd say Hawzel, Seizel, Silky, Kentarou, and Hornet all have a shot too. The issue with Demon's being playable is their invincibility field, and AS could always do something to get around that.

But if he is going after
>Kay-chan -> Planner -> maybe Ludo
he will need powerhouse party members.

Is Yuki still alive at the end of VI?

Rance will have to fight his way through the stronger demons to reach Kay-chan most likely and fight through angels to get to Planner

How do i even? This is bullshit

They didn't touch it in SR when they made Kentarou a demon, but that might just be bcause he was the only one. In KR Miki just had a totally bloated HP pool, and Satella and company refused to fight for a long time.

Run.

Kamilla is more likely to do a silky and end up getting herself killed trying to get revenge in Rance, Kayblis and the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7uGJrochaI

You retreat. You aren't supposed to beat them. They say that in the dialogue before the battle if you're wondering what hint the game gives you so you know to do so.

get serious.

How will Kayblis react to Camilla being sealed?
I guess this is how Rance X will start.

They may be playable when you fight the angels and gods. The IF doesn't work against them.

In SR you could lose a battle even if one unit is invincible. In an RPG that would be hard to do.

I beat them thou on my first try. But then the star just stayed there.
I hope she doesn't suffer the same fate as in KR. but she will probably die and be consumed

Doesn't that mean it'll have taken him over two years to know that she's been gone?

this fucking game

>Rance X
>Hunty quadruple wielding Chaos, Nikkou, Byroad and Shiranui
>1v2 Kay and LP
>Leads humanity against gods

Nah. You can't have demons in the party because they would make everyone else look completely worthless. Why bother using someone like Rick/Kenshin when you have Hornet in your party?

Yes.

Because of that, there is a joke in 2chan where they call Patton, Shizuka and Nagi the 3 Masou sisters.

What carries over to post game?

Level?
Weapon Upgrade?
Fr?

It's amazing how much of a bro Patton is

All

How sex starved is she being trapped there for 2 years now and no one to fuck this breeding slut?

Thanks. I thought it's not possible to retreat from a red star.

Everything, you just can't use some of the best characters, like Urza, Rick Alex or Gandhi.

Is post game even canon?

Yes.

>Why bother using someone like Rick/Kenshin when you have Hornet in your party?
For the same reason you'd use Rocky or Cessna despite having Ghandi in your party? You just have to balance it out.

Yes

>Why bother using someone like Rick/Kenshin when you have Hornet in your party?

I just use who i like in my party and make them work.

They won't use the same system. They never do.
Besides, the difference in strength between Hornet and Rick is way bigger than the one between Gandhi and Rocky.

I wouldn't imagine we even get Hornet as a party member, and if we do, it's probably gonna be way lategame.

So is Eropicha a slut or is she trolling Magic when she says she slept with a lot of men already?

You can tell Shizuka likes Rance from this scene

Who would fuck Eropicha

It's what I'm saying. I don't expect any demon except Satella as playable.

Rance World Notes say he's getting very agitated but he can't do anything because of Hornet

So Is Rance still technically the future king of Zeth after VI, like can he just come back and claim the throne whenever he feels like it?

very
She'll rape Dark Rance in X

He is great

Basically

Yeah but he's also pretty much in the same state for Leazas.

Well he can take the throne of Zeth whenever he wants, he has to marry Lia to take the throne of Leazas.

And if Copa keeps her streak going he can own all the FREE CITIES to, in fact the only human countries he can't are JAPAN and Helman.

He could easily rule Nippon if he wanted to, I doubt Kou would be against it.

It's more of a gray area then Leazeas in my opinion.

>Nippon
>Jill

Meh, Kou would do anything he says and the president of Helman is his sex slave after IX.

Nippon is fine, it's pretty clever even.

so the empire of Rance is finally gonna be completed in X with the conquer of the demon land

Tamanegi's training scenes are pretty boring.

I know that, but I'd imagine that Helman being a republic would still limit the amount of power he would have there compared to the other countries And unlike Zeth and Leazes i doubt Kou would just hand him the lock and key, he probably be able to get anything he wanted from, but I believe it's a bit different.

Do you have to beat the arena in Papaya's tower or is there another way inside? Also is it just me or is the level goddes slowly losing clothes.

I liked a few of them, but yeah they're mostly boring.

>Do you have to beat the arena in Papaya's tower or is there another way inside?
You have to give up.

> Also is it just me or is the level goddes slowly losing clothes.
How new are you?

Do you have to clear Tamanegi to get true continuation end?

Tamanegi: "My most recent work is... The Frozen.
I decided to make it into a sex slave who derives pleasure from freezing the men it has sex with to death...."

Nigga you what!? why would you do that?

How many times can you do the cherry blossom mission? 2?

Infinite in postgame

You can just escape right before taking the exit, and come back with a different member.
Go with Patton for some funny scenes.

Maybe Yuki is a former work of his.

worst sex slave ever.

It isn't infinite. I did Shizuka -> Kanami -> Sill and couldn't do it anymore, instead it unlocked a fight with a giant golden Hanny and the glorious (temporary) opening of Rance Mine.