Do you think they'll ever appreciate in value?

Do you think they'll ever appreciate in value?

Other urls found in this thread:

carid.com/dub-wheels/zigzag-any-finish-1259388.html
caranddriver.com/reviews/ford-thunderbird-short-take-road-test-specs-page-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. By the time it's about to start to appreciate, all the boomers who want one will have died.

No, but the boomers do

Would make a fun sleeper

I forgot those things existed. That made me remember this abomination that came out about the same time.

God damn, that's a "please kill me" face if I've ever seen one.

>it's a bodykit swap you can still get done now
>all the panels go on either convertibles or hardtops

>that on a Z06

How long until black guys start buying them and ruining them?

hahahahahahahahahaha

I've unfortunately seen multiple examples of these IRL, it's too bad the word boomer has been so worn out and overused so when I call it the ultimate boomermobile it loses it's impact, but it truly is. They were parked with the little car show sign explaining how cool they were at an open track day, just sitting in a parking lot. Only thing that was missing was the little doll leaning under the hood, I'm sure the owners had them though.

we are waiting until your fat ass mother gets one first lad.

>ruining them

Not possible. Already come ruined from the plant.

love the color

It was a car built for nostalgia reasons, once the people who were alive (to even have nostalgia for this design in the first place) die off so too will its value. There will be edgy hipsters who will buy it and vlog about the good ol times they weren't even born yet.

Where the fuck did rims this big come from? It's like a comedy sketch where two friends try to out do each other and get bigger rims

A few years back my mom asked me to see if I could find one for her and they were priced north of $20k at the time, so I'm assuming they already did unless they were double that new.

Surf Green. I have a Fender J-bass in it. Good stuff. Will prob be able to sell it for double what I paid for it.

Apparently DUB still makes wheels and they go up to 32 inches in that wheel style.
carid.com/dub-wheels/zigzag-any-finish-1259388.html

37-43k, seen them down to $14k with 40k miles recently.

Doesn't seem like much car for that price, but they were aimed at old fucks so I'm not surprised.

Jesus, 14k? How slow are these things?

It's a Jaguar 3.9L V8 so pretty slow.

nice

280 hp on 3800 lbs for 6.5sec to 60
caranddriver.com/reviews/ford-thunderbird-short-take-road-test-specs-page-2

i could seem them being cars that people buy ironically - like Azteks or Gremlins/Pacers.

I like it.