So what is the best new semi-luxury sedan for ~$45k? Is Audi a meme? Is it best to look at Acura/Lexus...

So what is the best new semi-luxury sedan for ~$45k? Is Audi a meme? Is it best to look at Acura/Lexus? Or maybe just get the highest line Camry?

>Is Audi a meme?
yes

Luxury: Lexus
Muh driving dynamics and some luxury: BMW (F30 is kind of a shit though)

A6

You can get a 2014 Maserati Ghibli for that price, family.

People look at you when you drive a BMW or a MB, Audi is more chilled out and you get more for your money.

Who wants to drive a Maserati, let alone pay for one

I do :c
However, you can also get a low mileage 2014 S-Class for about the same price if you prefer a finer option.

yeah you could prob get a used 14 for around that price

better drive the fuck out if it before the warranty expires in 2018 or at 50k miles though because they're expensive as shit to maintain

don't get a modern merc
either an a6 or a 5 series if you want german
a used lexus ls if you want japanese

Volvo S90

Kia Cadenza

This
Buying exotic foreign cars out of warranty can be troublesome.
I would not advise this unless you purchase a Doug DeMuro miracle warranty with the car.

>Koreashit
>Luxury

How about no

>new
>semi-luxury
>$45k

easy: Lexus. IS350 F-sport, RC350 (slower, heavier, but more aggro looking), used or last-year-model GS350, et caytera

Having your shit just work without breaking down or needing to be in the shop is true luxury.

How much would you charge to photograph my PT Cruiser this gud?

Yeah right. Audi is the new trendy badgewhore car

Which is why OP should option up an A3 and call it a day while drowning in mad pussy.

lol seriously?

Mercedes is the worst for this. Making a fwd shit box with a Mercedes badge on it just for badge whores specifically.

What eactly is your reasoning behind thinking Audi is the new badgewhore car?

Audi flavored Mexican Passat? No thanks, senpai. At least the Passat is made in the US.

Because Audi based its sales on front wheel drive rebadged economy cars

IS350/S4

The A3 is a Golf, which makes the A3 sedan a Golf sedan, also known as a Jetta.

Toyota Camry

The a3 is a golf not a passat. Get your memes straight

why not just get a lexus?

also. if youre looking at the camry look at the mazda6 as well. its pretty nice imo

Fuck off mazda fuccboi

good arguement

theyre nice cars. theyre pretty reliable. toyota and lexus might be the most reliable cars on the road but mazda isnt that far off

I told you zo fuck off with your underpowered shitbox

i actually drive a honda but i like mazdas as well

The Golf and Jetta are on two different platforms. Golf, TT and A3 are on MQB platform.

The Jetta is on a last-gen platform still, which was also used by the mk6 Golf and 2nd gen A3.
The next gen Jetta will be MQB as well.

Have you driven the IS350? It's fucking terrible... I love Lexus and I loved some of the older models I've owned, but I would take Audi. The IS350 is cramped, unpleasant to drive (harshness/noise) and the V6 still feels like a Camry powertrain.

>buying new
Just get an ls430 for 10k or a 460 for 25k.

Do not get the 460. I've owned a 400 and a 460, and somewhere between the two Lexus lost the plot. 460 feels terribly cheap and uncomfortable next to the 400. Just looking at the 430 I suspect it's probably more akin to the 400. But for this guy the slightly smaller but still excellent early 2000's GS300/400/430 is probably best if he likes the looks.

Depends on what you want.
Jetta has bad seats IMO. I like Volvo for that reason, but S60 may not be your taste. E-series is nice too.

laul bregh dat a cameraphone snap in random shitty weather

rolled my car down that mtn a month later :(

Good job faggot.

One less Lexus on the road.