ITT: Cars that can't be found stock because cucks ruined it

>Any s-chassis besides S12

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5942540337.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5942540337.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5942540337.html

I want to go check this out but don't know anything about s-chassis cars. Would it run reliably? Have no care at all what exterior/interior looks like as long as it passes inspection.

Look harder.

>approximately

stay the fuck away from that car, you buy a cat in a bag. Bodywork looks like shit too

How about cars that can surprisingly be found stock?

I'm talking the FD, baby. While most are molested, there's a really decent number (maybe 10 or 15%) that were never modded beyond maybe coilovers or wheels, even in Japan. Maybe it just felt too good stock.

probably because it's rather expensive compared to those other cars or only noticed by enthusiasts

The body has like 226k so I'm sure its seen some shit but are those ka engines reliable at all? I wonder if a shop rebuilt it or some guy in a garage

looking at the car it's some random guy. Only follow some dudes on IG with 240s, haven't really heard of KAs Problems, only rather weak internals

Agreed. Not as bad as the s-chassis, but it is not uncommon to see these with 250k miles, multiple replaced engines, trashed synchros, mudflap/sticker shit, and Cobb mods out the ass.

>Evos which 5 speeds get replaced every half year because fools think they're undestructible

WRXs hold their prices too, like they were never cheap and will never be

Baltimoreian here!

I know the guy. Name is Mike or Sean I think. Don't buy it because he beat it to hell. Always heavy on the clutch. he mounted it on a curb recently too.

not me who wants to buy it, but thanks for the info. Honestly, very nice from you

Damn, didn't seem like too bad of an idea but I need something that runs reliably don't care at all about exterior/interior

Must be the latter 'cause I got one for 5600 buckaroonees from Nihon and it's fucking clean

Literally the worst offender of them all.

>Beat to hell on the road AND offroad
>Guaranteed to have countless trail wrecks that the owner won't tell you about
>100% impossible to find stock
>Mods lists a country mile long
>Most people cheap out and get shit mods that will break easily
>100% of sellers think their mods add value
>Everyone "knows what they got"
>Always priced exactly $2000 more than you would actually pay
>Prices are always firm
>TFW you're not enough of a cuck to own a Wrangler but want to have fun wheeling.

It's impossible to find a GSX that hasn't been beat and/or riced to shit.

These are literally impossible to find. Eagle Talon TSi AWD with a manual transmission.

I test drove one of those when I was a kid. Still one of the fastest cars I've ever been in.

My friend had an AWD Talon for a few months, traded it for a running Celica.

Talon had a blown piston rings, and a bad transmission. swapped with junkyard parts, and traded it for a running xtera. the pain on the Talon was shit tho, otherwise stock/
oh, and ironically, he put large xtera wheels on it with mudd tires for winter, bought them from the same guy who traded back xtera later.
more ironically, that xtera was running on one steel wheel.

Still find plenty of these stock.

I actually found an unmolested 2008 WRX but it was an automatic.

That joker was clean too.

Bought my gsx stock with just new wheels, theres some stock ones in LA area if u look hard enough and dont get me started on trying to find a stock talon

They are over priced, imho, but you can find them unmolested. They were a favorite of women and girls who didn't want a rabbit or mustang convertible.

>baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5942540337.htm

Nah, you can find a lot of these stock.

Low mileage AND stock? Now you're in dumb fuck price territory but I've still seen quite a lot of TT 6 Speeds that are basically stock sans the radio under 100k go for $35k and below.

This is why I despise modders.

forgot to delete the link I had highlighted and quoted, oh well

Talking about Mk IV Poopras, certainly not S-chassis.

You will never find a stock S-chassis. Ever.

EM1 Civic Si's

Saw a completely stock one yesterday, spased out a little

I see stock jeeps for sale all the time.
There's at least 10 stockish tj's for sale in my city and a bunch of xjs and yjs.

>never find a stock s chassis
except i did uncracked dash too :^)