Why don't you daily drive this

Why don't you daily drive this

Because I'm not a faggot or a middle aged woman.

But I do

i would like to i want to buy one

I do lol

I'll be DD'ing one of those soon.

Cant find one

It's even less practical than a Miata (which I do daily drive)

i prefer the older sister

you must like fat bitches then

Because if I wanted a two seat vehicle with no storage space as a daily I'd use my motorbike.

Need a car that fits a bicycle and some stuff. The MR2 doesn't even have decent cargo racks available in Europe. Also I value ride comfort.

Because of snow and icy roads.

Nah f.am PHAT.

Because the MR2 is crap.

But I DD'd a Boxster for 2 years, including winter. It was no problem... it handled good enough in the snow (with snow tires), the small cabin heated up very quickly in winter, two trunks, decent gas mileage... the only annoyance was that any ice on the soft-top made creaking and cracking noises until it melted and fell off.

Only twice in two years did I have to arrange deliveries for things that I might have been able to carry home myself if I owned a full size SUV or pickup... and the delivery charges were less the extra gas I would pay had I DD'd a larger vehicle.

ttdr; Veeky Forums exaggerates winter and practicality issues. A Boxster is quite capable of being a daily driver. But the MR2 is still crap.

lmfao, literally no one here that owns an MR2 will tell you that A) it does well in snow without snow tires and B) it is practical in any sense. your opinion is shit desu.

>t. mr2fag

sw20 is quite practical and has a large trunk.

How much weight would someone be able to remove from an sw20?

because i can afford to daily drive this

not much less ugly, but it's still much nicer.

my man

how's the reliability?
I considered a porsche instead of mrs but the massive checklist of shit to check vs "see if it doesn't have SMT" didn't seem like it was worth my time.

If they had a factory diff and porsche weren't scared of cucking the 911 it'd be a lovely car.

Because the MR2 is a meme car

I would if i could an idiot to buy my rx8.

in the same way 86 is a meme car.

a good amount if you want it to suck as a daily driver

> tfw boxsters have no differential

For the same price as a manual MR2 Spyder I could find a manual Boxster.

God the MRS is such an ugly car.

Probably the only sports car that can make the Miata look masculine by comparison.

5-6k?

not really, it looks pretty nice in person

It's not feminine, just ugly in stock form.

>rice is nice

gtfo

nigger that isn't rice. it's tasteful stance and good looking rims

dat poor mans ferrari
i want one

>implying MR2s are shit
LOLOLOLOLOL
haVe you ever driven one? You'll change your tune afterwards. It one of the last true drivers cars before car makers started load cars up with electronic shit.