Who buys these?

Who buys these?

>gm
I did. Never again.

>every single car I've ever owned has been GM

>GM

I did. Intend to buy two more to go with it. Would buy 3, but let's be at least a little realistic.

>chrysler
niggers and rental car companies

Oh yeah, and I enjoy driving pic related from time to time.

>yfw Veeky Forums has an equal amount of GM fans and GM haters
GM isn't that bad honestly.
and Chrysler was really good before Mercedes took over in 1998. Even though Mercedes dumped them in 2007, they are still recovering from it. The Challenger, Charger and 300 still use a Mercedes platform, and the Dart, among others still use Mercedes electronics and keyfobs.

I brought one, best car I had so far, but that doesn't mean much, as my other cars been shitty VAG crap.

Americans

Modern Jeep fags

You people keep making these threads.

GM may be lowest common denominator, Chinese garbage, but Chrysler is on the upswing. Their quality has improved shit loads over the last decade and their cars are FAR better than GM's bullshit.

and some of us europeans who are not german fanboys or stupid weeaboos

People who need cars that actually work.

I currently own a Vette and it is fucking awesome. Zero complaints.

Fast, handles great, multi-mode exhaust, comfy, power memory seats, heated/cooled seats, hud, manual trans, auto revmatch, light removable roof, android auto, apple carplay, factory bose w/sub, nice leather interior, looks good (not just me - people always comment), can get decent mileage

Frosty I thought you were in the slammer.

Im not frosty

this

>comfy, power memory seats, heated/cooled seats, hud, auto revmatch, light removable roof, android auto, apple carplay,

tits or GTFO

Chrysler has great interiors, shit everything else

>entire hemi line up
>shit

Pick one.

Chrysler's current V8 line up makes GM's and Ford's look retarded. Decade old architecture pushing better figures across the board.

muh domestic retards

must be very few considering the sales figures

What was it?

Assmad fangirls

Implying men do not value these things?

Gm doesnt need that much power because the cars are not pigfat.

Camaro ss > challenger scatpack

Delusional people that like to get btfo constantly

I can picture you sitting on the bus looking out the window pointing and laughing at someone in their new Corvette

Except that's fucking wrong, you retard. You're paying thousands more for less horsepower and neglibke weight differences.

More importantly, the 392 is more reliable and has better modability.

There is literally no way, shape, or fucking form that the Camaro is better than the Challenger except in attracting white trash.

400 pounds is negligible you fat fuck?

Only 30 more hp doest make up for that.

The camaro is better in -every- performance category. Mod for mod the LT1 is going to Stomp all over that hemi.

> No way Camaro is better than Challenger
> What is the ZL1
The ZL1 shits on pretty much everything in its class
> Don't believe me? Look it up

And I can picture you imagining how you could get that girl you saw once even when you are 400lb basement dweller covered in cheetos dust.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, lol. The library let you use their computers all day?

Hi alphonse.
You're cancer. Now fuck off.

stay btfo

But you're so btfo you made a shitty OC

stay btfo

Correction. You're so btfo you had to copy and paste your previous response.

stay btfo

Case in point. At least wipe those tears first honey.

stay btfo

literally nobody buys GM in europe

Opel was probably sold off from GM then.

t. American
I've see a lot of cruzes, and lacettis if they count.

I'm looking at an 08 Impala LS for $3500. I got her down to $3000, and it has 148K miles on it. Looks super clean, but I don't know shit about cars and I know some american cars have issues. Should I?

>Impala

A fine choice

>08

Drop it like hot garbage.

I have no idea what GM was thinking, but from 2000-2005 their Impalas were pretty damn nice. Not super fast or strong, but solid cars, split bench front seats that made them feel really roomy up front, and they got retardedly good gas mileage.

I got an '05 Impala and I get close to 40mpg on the highway and almost 30mpg in the city.

Then 06 happened and Impalas got cramped, the mpg dropped about 10 for each rank, and they felt and looked cheap as shit inside and out. The 00-05 run didn't really stand out in appearance but they were solid cars that didn't have a lot of reliability issues (shit will still wear out, but, folks got about 200k+ out of them fine and I have one pushing 300k that has had any kind of problems).

In an effort to change for the sake of change, Chevy took a massive shit on a solid car.

>chrysler
>Upswing

No, they have been even more shitty with them under Fiat.

4,448 lbs
Literally 2 tons.

Dad

So it got cramped and lost good MPG. Are they any less dependable? Did they make big jumps with the engine or powertrain or anything that ended up not being as nice?

Daimler ownership prevented the Charger, Challenger and 300 from ending up FWD shitboxes.

I live modern Chrysler but to be honest they were worse before the Mercedes merger.

The power output is higher in the new models, but barely and not worth the decrease in mpg.

This may go against a shit load of opinions on here, but GM and Ford make pretty reliable cars on the whole. A lot of little shit might happen that is a simple fix but catastrophic failure isn't something you have to worry about with a stock car that hasn't been dogged to shit, however, many like to dog their cars to shit and pay for it and the internet is also full of people who bitch and moan about their rides while those that are satisfied with them on the whole just remain quiet and keep on driving.

Let me be clear here, the 08 is worse on gas, is a smaller car, will have a higher price tag, and offers basically nothing positive compared to the previous gen.

Get a previous gen if you can because it will be significantly cheaper, but if you want that 08, it won't be a bad car. It won't be as nice as some other rides, obviously, but on the whole it will be fine.