Old Car Magazines

Can we get a thread for old car ads and magazine articles.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/7lbs001txj6i09q/AAAXOMHtiXYkyOkCi8tF9Ckja?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=UIAanTVNEuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dropbox.com/sh/7lbs001txj6i09q/AAAXOMHtiXYkyOkCi8tF9Ckja?dl=0

youtube.com/watch?v=UIAanTVNEuE

Aw yee my kind of thread

>yfw GM could have dominated the 1990s

on the topic of usdm 90's stuff has anyone got any older 90s early 2000's aussie or yank performance mags?

Ebay mate, look for stuff like motor trend magazine or hotrod magazine. Anything in particular that your like to have.

no i meant stuff uploaded online

isuzu was pretty savage back then

I want to someday have this printed out as a fullsize poster

Bringing in some /dbt/ love

>that feel when post without picture

>TFW you'll never have an absolutely mint cb350f
I take that back it's totally possible

The CB models are so common that you'll never have problems running them.
>a mint player's livery GSXR from the 90s, on the other hand..

No. That 350f though is a pretty special snowflake bike. One of the lowest displacement 4 bangers to be sold in the US. They sound so good

They do sound excellent. Honda also made a CBR250RR that had a 4 cylinder in America. It has almost as much power as a 500 sport standard. You find them from time to time.

I wish Japan would start importing 400s. The American beginner market moved up to 300s, and I feel like this is a good time to introduce the world to the CB400SF. I'm mad jelly of the one strayan who has it.

Sadly we never got 250cc 4 cylinder super sports. They just wouldn't pass emissions so they never got imported. A few of them are over 25 years old now so they are getting imported piecemeal.

Hot damn those bikes are badass though. Like 50hp, they with nothing and they can rev to the moon.

Sadly we just don't have a market for them but I agree. A cb400sf would be a rad bike, but not enough people bought the cb-1. Thankfully we get decent beginner bikes like the sv650 and fz07 and stuff but the hardcore small displacement stuff just doesn't sell.

Bikes barely have emissions regulations. California last updated motorcycle emissions in 1976.
I figure it's probably down to sales. 500s and under are seen as boring bikes to get you started, and nothing to be desired.

What was the retail price for these?

No idea.

top fucking kek, thats genius