Subaru is the pinnacle of utility and style. Prove me wrong

Subaru is the pinnacle of utility and style. Prove me wrong.

>Subaru
>pinnacle of anything
Pick one

Pinnacle of shitty engineering

:^)

Why'd you post a brick with wheels?

>implying that the volvo v70 r isn't the pinnacle of utility and style

Pinnacle of compromise, maybe.

And I'm a Subaru driver...

>models past 1999
first gen best gen

96 wrx driver

Why does everyone assume they're somehow better at everything just because they're a Subaru.

They're small awd cars with mostly fairly small engines.

Despite the awd they're not that we'll adapted to any off-road beyond trails that a fwd car could handle.

Sure-footed awd doesn't mean shit except for accelerating on sloppy surfaces. Awd doesn't mean you corner or brake any better or faster.

The impreza is small as fuck and can't carry a lot the hatch is alright but the sedans boot is tiny.

Atleast I can keep buying fixing and selling them because dumb fucks will buy them because they're a subaru

My Baja barely fits shit in the back.

> implying that the 245 isnt

Bus riders detected

the Fiat Punto exists

Damn right It's a brick with wheels, it would smash your puny subaru into a million pieces.

Maybe if you're over 50 years old

Name another import that is a more practical car, and offers more in the same category as a Subaru.

Dickrider detected

>old BMW
how is your day my eastern european friend?

What do you mean by practical?

There's a fucktonne of fwd shitboxes that are the same size have more storage space, simpler drivetrain, easier to fix and service and power than an na impreza and still perform adequately on unpaved roads and any rough terrain that a stock Subaru can handle.

I seriously love subies they're good cars if maintained but they aren't all they're made out to be.

Butthurt detected

pinacle of boi racers