pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0drHclGf0oE&list=PLcNKFiWYAvUSB4TWX55gWgNbmT5sGYDxD&index=70
youtube.com/watch?v=UfYOLJqt4OU
youtube.com/watch?v=zlp4TQt-yog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rollan!

THE NATION CALLS

It has been an honour to spend the year with you fine gentlemen.

>When the dwarfs are so butthurt they don't even want to come and fight you in melee

Make way, superior beings coming through

>it was supposed to be New Years edition
Fuck you, 2016, thanks letting me end on a shitty note.

Happy new year, Dolores

Same!
Keep on killing rebel fucking shits, no matter which game.

War always calls user.
Come, lets bring in the new year with the sounds of battle and the blood of our foes.

can someone help me understand this meme

Final version, less memes, correct numbers, gooder spelling, etc.

Have fun boyos

Vampire-chan in 2017 soon!

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

WE WUZ GAULS N SHIT
thank you for the update

>mfw it's stabby time in 2017 soon

Now that the dust has settled, Attila or Rome 2? Which is better and why?

Vampire-chan's delicious everything!

Attila with Ancient Empires will finally obsolete Rome 2 once and for all, even more than it does now

ya did gud!

NapoopaN rollan

both are good in their own regards but I have more fun in Rome 2 because I prefer the time period and there's fewer barbarian factions in the game. Attila has better battles, sieges and campaign maps but I cannot fucking stand the playable factions.

Age of Charlemagne is another story. It's way more fun than basic Attila and Rome 2, imo. Cooler factions, more interesting period, more interesting campaign mechanics, etc.

>get a SSD on /twg/'s suggestion
>Warhammer load times go from literal minutes to just 10 seconds or so

Thanks, pham. What an improvement. Though now I have less shitposting time between battles.

you can tell in multiplayer who HDD shitters are now because you load in like 60 seconds before they do, welcome to the club

Let us take a moment to remember those campaigns which we would not be arsed to finish in 2016.

RIP my first Vamp campaign. I will never pick you up again even with the prospect of World War V of Mousillon + VCs vs. the Empire because the Dwarfs have just too much shit.

And that's a wrap! Finally, the fucking beer-chugging niggers have been cleansed from the land, and with it the Long Campaign Victory.

That goes into the book, you edgy dev pet cunt.

>those big veiny milf jugs

Muh dick.

Rome 2
Rome Attila
Shogun 2
or TWH

I had this idea of playing Rome 2 and recreating the Roman Empire, how fun is it?

Haven't played Shogun 2 in a long, long while, would you still recomand it? Also how are the DLC, never played them.

Attila I played but didn't like it, any way to make it more fun?

I know absolutely nothing of the new game, the one with vampires...etc Anyone could give a roundup of the game?

Happy new year by the way.

stop celebrating and wipe out the rest of their units holy shit

Are there any actual good Total War mods or are they all just jammed with shitty over complicated mechanics for the sake of muh realism and a million fucking handicaps thrown at the player ?

I burned your gay little book after I took Thorgrim's head.

They're all good, I'd pick whichever setting interests you the most. Shogun II's standalone DLC 'Fall of the Samurai' is great and the best gunpowder Total War imo.

Radious.

>burning the Book of Grudges
That's kinda lame desu.
Could've at least done something truly malicious like used it as a diary or rewriten all the grudges and sent it to some surviving dorfs.

Fuck that, i'll just play vanilla or learn to mod myself.

THEN WE'LL MAKE A NEW BOOK.

lmao

>Write 3,000 different grudges all about the Wood Elves

Guy's someone stop this autism. It's not funny anymore.
r8 my canal

hey, the you's are back.
neat.

Attila. I understand Rome 2's appeal since it is more about building an Empire and there is more to it than Romans and Germans, but I honestly cannot stand the gameplay of Rome 2 and quickly grow bored of it, despite my love for the period. Thankfully, I also love the late antiquity period, so Attila is near perfect for me.

what the fuck is this

Meme mods

>r8 my canal

its good, more settlement design choices in WH is great.

2017, the year of the horned rat

yeah until you realize all the extra political bullshit playing as rome in that mod isnt worth it

>80 shades of legionaries

Can someone post the Attila version of this?

>take book of grudges
>make nice apology cards and on the stunties' behalf send them to everyone mentioned in the book

Happy new year you magnificent bastards.

I've never understood how this mirror cover meme got started.

what's there to understand?

First time I saw it was on /v/ with NapoopaN and HaaH WaaW being the only ones to stick

I hate Vlad. Before Vlad came around, everyone recognized Mannfred von Carstein, the Eternal Emperor, as the single best Legendary Lord in the game with the best starting position, best campaign, and best voice acting. Now that Vlad is in the game, everyone always mocks Mannfred by calling him "Mannlet" and even making mods to replace Mannfred as faction leader!

I think CA should remove Vlad von Carstein from the game.

SUMMON THE REFLECTOR COUNTS

Nah.

>most powerful lord in the game, by far
>not a manlet, CONFIRMED

Can the living even compete?

m-manny is the true von carnstein!

>best voice acting
Thorgrim and Gelt had the best voice acting on release, Manny.

>empire army moves into it's formations
>this starts playing
muh dik
youtube.com/watch?v=0drHclGf0oE&list=PLcNKFiWYAvUSB4TWX55gWgNbmT5sGYDxD&index=70

Roll

why is /twg/ so slow today

are you all secret normies

Is it canon in Warhammer that the chaos gods are terrified of Gork and Mork

>armoured camel memes charge into the flanks of enemy spears
youtube.com/watch?v=UfYOLJqt4OU

>literally any cavalry unit charges into the flanks of any enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=zlp4TQt-yog

Dumb and Dumber are a pair of jackasses just like Hashut and the Horned Rat.

Faggots don't even know how to Great Game

I thought it was established that the greenskins and the orks in 40k would steamroll over everything if they even briefly stopped being retarded.

Empire or Dwarfs to remove elf?

Dwarfs

>lanky manlings
>good at killing knife eared shit stabbers

INTO THE BOOK IT GOES

>CA actually put a max number of building allowed per race.
Bravo CA.
It's like you are actively working against anyone trying to bring a little complexity into the game.

Any nice mod to extend early game? getting a bit bored of AI towns having fully upgraded towns and settlements at turn 30

But muh cavalry?

For what possible fucking reason?

>cavalry
>when you have helicopters and organ guns

Having to think what you're gonna use each province for instead of just cramming every single building you can in all of them is not complexity?

Who needs mobility when you have artillery and crossbows/firearms.

don't know. Building chains cause a crash when you select a province.
Pretty frustrating. We could easily have had a rome 2 level complex tech tree. The code's there in the game.

Big hats when?

I was talking about building subchains.
>ooh, do I build this mint to increase my net money, or a gold mine to sell gold for a profit?

>Gobbo Archers

explain this meme please.

Busy playing the game

Azhag is harder to play because of his starting units

Azhag gets Goblin Archers as one of his starting units. Grimgor gets Black Orcs, Sigvald gets a Hellcannon, Karl gets Reiksguard.

Azhag gets Goblin fucking Archers. And he's angry about it, since YOU'RE MAKIN' ME ANGRY is one of his voice lines.

thank you.

>
>
>

Is darth mod worth it for shogun 2?

I'm playing it but I can't tell if it makes the game better or worse

I love how Thorgrim's VA hams it up

I don't think Shogun 2 needs any major mods, ymmv.

I feel like Mannlet can solo the entire early game by himself. Does he stay this strong late game?

Honestly it feel like Dumb and Dumber are actually Khorne percieved by the ork and goblins respectively, probably starting in the earliest day of the orks as a direct worship of the chaos god which transformed into a polytheism when orcs and goblins started to be defined as separate being of their own. Also it could have been accentuated by the reality manipulation power of the greenskins (I think its the same orks than in the warhammer 40k universe as far as I know, are they? please correct me if im wrong) so they became actual divinities of their own?

The horned rat is definitely Nurgle from start to end, the entire culture of infectious miasma that surround the Skaven sound far too close to home for papa Nurgle and if they aren't ruled directly by the old god, maybe a greater daemon of the guy?

For Hashut I have no idea, could be an ancestor that is worshiped in a way similar to how the dwarf seek to avenge the grudge of their ancestor/book of grudge? Or the way those Dawi run things it could be either Tzeentch due to all the planning that goes into running their little Babylonian empire or Slaanesh due to depravity and decadence of the entire civilization since its start.

just need to work on a trade exchange and done.
Version 1 is ready.

>guys the campaign is already boring as fuck how can we make it even more boring?
>how about simplifying building options so there is no ability to specialize provinces or settlements?
>fucking genius