/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
>warriors
>not top DPS

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft nostalrius

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11996818
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8k41/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8hqa/
youtube.com/watch?v=FDvP_Tu3bxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Change the OP image

t. alex

>people who make the thread early so they can be the OP

!! ATTENTION !!

reposting this for NA hours, if you are playing FRESH please vote

strawpoll.me/11996818

if you have guild name suggestions please make them now thats probably going to be the next poll

!! ATTENTION !!

>yuropeons

>The civlised ones don't even break 20%

What are you trying to prove?

xth FOR HELLGROUND RELAUNCH!

>early
>old thread is like a 770
lmao fucking retard

VANILLA BABIES ABSOLUTELY BTFO
>playing on gook infested shit servers in 2017
VANILLA TRASH IS DONE
TIME FOR TBC
TIME TO SEE WHO IS ACTUALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME

>tfw playing vanilla WoW on NYE

>bump limit is 800
>thread could survive well into 850-900

no, no YOU ARE WRONG

Might just kill myself now desu

>>
>Someone ask why they blatantly allow the chinese to ignore server rules and do not take measures to prevent rule breaking to begin with, Mainly to do with the servers """"official"""" language, and are exceedingly harsh with "more easily moderated"/english players. I highly doubt they have an army of gook fluent GMs reading chinese PM logs and interrogating chinese gankers and banning people for violating safe spaces.
Here's the answer to both of those questions:

Suzerain admitting they don't even have the Chinese speaking staff to support Chinese population:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8k41/

Also, they were lying, BG chat isn't public chat apparently:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8hqa/

where is meerkatz :^)

>LEFT FRESHKEKS
>RIGHT TBCBULLS

>all the /wpsg/ kids trying to hop servers before the fresh nost server is even online

can't make it up, didn't we call this a few weeks ago?

is there a video on tauren stealth animations anywhere? I'm interested in the female one in particular

>NOOO GUYS WE FOCUSED TOO MUCH ON THE OLDBULLS OF NOST, NOW TBCGODS HAVE US BY THE NECK

>hyped about a laggy realm where they unironically prefer chinks to you and ban you for "racism"
what a fucking cuck holy shit

They should ASK INDI for the chinese relation,
I heard he likes to suck their cock dry

no offense LNDI , I still like yu

even when you give perdition blade to a warrior and binding to your friend moo

Alliance guild on fresh: name has not been voted on as of now

add one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

Use the model viewer?
Retard.

>trying out some new addons
>install sprocket
>"isnt this kind of like ring menu from nost forums?"
>its everything i wanted and more

Fuck off you cunt

Just look at a WoD RMD video? Rogues had mass stealth (lol pruned) and it gave everyone the stealth animation.

ITS NOT FAIR
ALL THIS WAITING
FOR
NOTHING

Why?

not too keen seeing my nickname advertised on Veeky Forums

>he's actually "waiting" for Chinklysium
were were you when the oldbulls won?

Yeah, I've already made an addon specifically to target retards that post their name on here. You're all in for a surprise when the servers go up.

Still 7 days of suffering and waiting, just to uninstall after 4 days of playing

NOT FAIR

Nice "English" server lmao

bump limit is 750, not 800 you retarded newfag

god damn leveling a warrior is fucking brutal

I am quivering in my boots...NOT

Just use eat the corpse after each kill and you'll be fine

>tfw gonna be raiding AQ soon

the comfy levels is insane atm

>He fell for the vanilla meme

youtube.com/watch?v=FDvP_Tu3bxw

Who /tbc/ here?

oh wow

happened to run into a goldseller multiboxing his bots, will i get banned if i put them on /follow and see what they get up to?

Hey Guys ,

quick question:

Is dire maul east (DME) the best place to farm gold as a frost mage?

this, all the people who aren't newfags already played on nost anyway
TBC is the next objective and there are 3 good servers in the mix.

Fuck off xiao

this looks like the cover to some christian rock band

>Played on Illidan-US back in WotLK
>Huge Chinese population
>They're generally nice, have a high PvP rank, and have a great PvE guild
>They speak English and don't mind grouping with Americans
>Teach me all kinds of mean things to say to other Chinese players

>Play on Nost
>None of them even try speaking English
>They ignore anyone not speaking Chinese
>All play like complete shit
>Fuck the economy up with goldbuying shit

I miss good communities, but I'm guessing we're just getting the turboshit because it's free to play.

FUCKING TBCBULLS DELETE THIS YOU HAVE TO START ON THE VANILLA CHINA SERVER WITH ME

>non spam names

It's probably an english speaking multiboxer, report him and he'll get banned

why are you in the Veeky Forums guild then, retard

When a critical mass is reached, they stop integrating into the community. See: Europe.

>all these nihilum babies

avoid

I guess Valkyrie will have a TBC core once Gummy has his next breakdown.

I'll probably play on TBC just because it's my favorite expansion and the whole Nost transfer to Elysium has been terrible. It sucks because I really wanted to experience Vanilla up to Naxx, which Nost didn't make it to.

I've already experienced most of TBC when it was the current expansion, even killed Kil'jaeden a couple of times, but it had my favorite PvP and had my favorite class design for most classes.

rude...

Join Salty Dogs today! :D
LE DIAPER GNOME

POOPOOPUDDI

Why are you playing a 10 year old game hosted unofficially by slavs in new years eve? Thats pretty sad senpai

go back to wowservers you k2 beta manlet

thats not even the roster that same image has been used for 2 weeks now

cuck

Why are you shitposting on a 13 year old board about people playing a 10 year old game hosted unofficially by slavs on New Years Eve? That's pretty pathetic, nerdfaglord.

Any warlocks on? Does Eye of Kilrogg work for you?

here's the current one

Oh fug, I want to play on both hellground and new nost server now but I have a full time job and no way I'll have enough time to play on both of them at the same time, why is life such suffering.

just hire a chinaman to play your character on elysium and switch from time to time

reminder that vanilla priest is the most perfect class blizzard ever made

put Sprinklz under prot war, im going to carry you kids

perfect for a good dicking

I wish there were servers that would work together.

All the vanilla content is progressively released and then the Burning Crusade server is released. You can choose to move your character on to BC, or you can keep them in Vanilla until you accomplish your goals and then move on to BC.

Not even fucking close. TBC Mage, WotLK Warrior, WotLK Hunter, and *trigger warning* WoD Unholy DK are better.

Nothing in WoD is good.

MoP Holy paladin

>TBC comes out
>"Ret" means "Retribution" and not "Retard" now

Honestly a lot of classes hit their peak at WotLK.

Necrotic Plague was one of my favorite skills ever added to the game, as an Unholy DK. It upped the skill cap for Unholy a fuckload, and made managing your runes even more important than it normally is in PvP to maintain uptime on 15 stacks.

I don't think I've ever had as much fun doing solo random battlegrounds than I did in WoD playing Unholy.

Go back to retail, shitter.

>BC

Wow I can't wait to do my dailies again.

The game hit it's peak at Wrath. It was all down hill after that.
They tried to remake the world everyone loved and had just gotten familiar with and tried to make Deathwing some bigger bad guy than Arthas, and no one was buying that shit.

instead of masturbating around in orgrimmar @ endgame? huh, really makes you think

Deathwing was just some stupid faggot dragon who hid in Gilneas in Warcraft 2 days.

Arthas was literally a god who kept the Burning Legion from coming back to Azeroth because they were scared of him.

Blizzard totally raped WoW lore.

>I would rather do dailies than stand in front of the mailbox in Org

Retail fags will defend this.

I wish I could. Legion has been my least favorite expansion by far. I hate it even more than fucking Cataclysm. I still have a subscription, but only because I can pay for it by selling Flasks that take almost no time to farm.

SPRINKLZ!!

You like WoD more than Legion?
Phew boy.

TBC dailies are just money making and vanity rep you never have to do them until SWP dailies but that's literally like going back to vanilla on the isle

>I hate this game
>I only play it because it's free

>dailies are just making money
>you never have to do them

You don't have to play the game either, you could just pay someone to do it for you.

I at least liked the PvP in WoD. I don't enjoy the PvE or PvP in Legion, along with how alt unfriendly it is.

I still have hope for the game, and a couple of friends that I only talk to through the game.

Oh no! A NEW new fresh server?! By rule of the default private server fag, that means that we HAVE to roll on the newest fresh server! And I was so looking forward to abandon my 100+ days character on the current server and start over on the fresh server that will come out in just a week, which is now NOT THE NEWEST ONE! Drat!

does anyone else hate the TBC zones? I was sick of it, and the music is also bland and forgetabble

Lmao get out noob. TBC is the best expansion. Outland was so epic, a historic moment in WoW history!

I just fucking HATE FUCKING HELLFIRE PENINSULA. WHY BLIZZARD? FUCK. All the other zones are great.

t. scared of being abandoned on fresh

revival wwu

I've never actually gotten to a high enough level to complete Hellfire Peninsula. I've never been to Shattrath. I had all of the expansions up to Cataclysm but I never stepped foot in Outland, nor gone to Northrend. I haven't even seen what the Sunwell Plateau or Ice Crown Citadel look like.

>x2 rates
no thanks

I liked them. Eversong, Ghostlands and Zangarmash are really beautiful. My least favorite is Bloodmist though.

Have you been to illidan lately? There's so many chinks they advertise gold selling prices in chinese currency.

Although on retail it doesn't matter, we just block the chinese text and ignore each other

>implying stepping through the Dark portal for the first time into Hellfire and seeing the giant ass battle going on between Horde and Alliance holding off waves of demons wasn't the greatest thing ever.