Is your own car also part of your job?

>tfw neither

If a double yellow line means you cannot cross, what about a triple yellow line? *insert thinking emoji*

Car saves me time, time is money.

>JUST FUCKING STAY IN YOUR GODDAMN LANE YOU FUCKING FUCK

All Day I Dream About Staying in my lane

That bitch is fuzzy

Fuck no. Not unless they pay me for the amount of miles they'd be putting on it, and for the commercial insurance.

No my company gave me a new escape to use for business

he's making it an Adidsa street, like the slav that he is

Who is the semen demon? Reverse image search gave nothing

Well I drive uber around 20 hours a week and work for some local company that uses around the same model to do grocery shopping. I clock around 25k km a year

>job
kekekekekkekekek no im neet af

all that commuting and then only 25k km?
do you 1km trips all the time?

Yep I drive my car 7 days a week for hospital deliveries. 2005 TL.

I put a lot of miles on it, and when I need shit fixed I have to call off, it's a pain. I need a backup.

Thinking about getting an 08 CRV, will definitely do better in the snow too. Subarus seem nice but I couldn't find anything less than 15k that wasn't old as fuck or suspiciously cheap.

Whoever photoshopped it didn't even bother to smooth the cutout edges, like seriously?

No, thank god. I drive a F550 similar to the picture over the winter. It's a plow truck with less than 25k miles on it. It will not make it to 50k without another 10 grand in parts. Plow trucks are basically shit hammered constantly.

I did freelance work as a delivery driver in an old Ford F250. Basically id help someone deliver heavy shit from one point to another if the customer cant afford to rent a Uhaul truck.

My truck got sabatoged in south Dallas around the time a riot that happen months ago.

It's a job to keep my car running if that counts

i've got you

buy a low mileage crown victoria for 10,000

You don't do a ton of actual miles with little local stuff like that. I'm driving my truck around 4hrs a day for work and only do like 50-80 miles. Lots of sitting at stoplights and waiting to turn.

For courier work only a 4 cyl econobox will do. Those guys make shit to begin with only to see half their money go into fuel and repairs.

I do pizza delivery in a v6 accord that gets about 19mpg city, spent $5000+ on gas last year

my savings account still went up $10k. I wouldn't say it's all bad...

When you drive maybe 60 miles a night versus being a courier doing 250+ miles a day. Big difference, Plus a V6 Honda is not an 8 cyl Crown Vic land yacht.

How did you spend 5k on gas? I deliver in a fucking truck at 10mpg, I average $400 a month in gas.

Merchandiser, use 2013 focus se

Milage reimbursement is 54 cents a mile but it's easy to lie so I get ~70 a week for gas, only cost 28 to fill up

It's an imgur filename, but no title there.

>work for some local company that uses around the same model to do grocery shopping
What? They have a system where you go do people's grocery shopping for them?
And the stores themselves aren't doing it themselves?
What the fuck, America. I literally work doing people's grocery shopping for them; they order it online, it gets sorted out by the computer system in sequence, and spat out as trays to be picked from the shelves and loaded onto delivery vans. None of this reliance on third parties to sort it out with people's own cars. The store goes through over a million pounds a week in online shopping.

Uber/Lyft

Sounds like Peapod which uses their own delivery vans. I imagine it's mainly the elderly that use this service.

Drive my car in a 60 mile radius of where I live for service calls. I tried taking a cab for the in town stuff but I spent over 200/week so yeah, the car is essential.

It's about 30-40% elderly that use the in-store service. The rest are rich people who would rather pay someone to deliver their quarter ton of weekly groceries than drive 20 miles to the store to get it, catering companies ordering a ton or more of stuff at once, and people who live in traffic blackspots, five stories up, or in new-build estates so twisty and generic that they daren't go out for fear of never finding their house or family again.
Because we sure as fuck can't find anything in them, they're too new for sat-nav, you can't see anything from anywhere else, and there are random blockages to stop through traffic using it as a rat-run instead of just fixing the major traffic issues in the town.